Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » 3D Design » Yet another non-manifold C4D object
Search Search  
Yet another non-manifold C4D object [message #6043] Tue, 25 August 2009 00:44 UTC Go to previous message
avatar SeveQ  is currently offline SeveQ
Go to my shop
Hello there,

I've been testing my object's compatibility against the Shapeways engine by uploading it again and again (hope that's okay...). But most of the time I get a message that it's a non-manifold object. The uploads passing the manifold-test afterwards fail the normals-test.

The object is created with Cinema 4D R11 which apparently has some STL exporting issues (all normals flipped). I flipped all the normals to the outside of the object using MashLab. But even this corrected revision of the object fails either the manifold- or the normals-test.

I'll attach the object to this post in stl format and would be totally grateful if somebody could take a look into it.

I'm throwing the towel for now. It's late, have to go sleeeee...*chhrrrr*

Thanks a lot and good night folks!

Hendrik

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Menifold problem
Next Topic:Light permeable
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.