Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3D Modeler needed to translate intricate black, white, and grey design into silver
Search Search  
3D Modeler needed to translate intricate black, white, and grey design into silver [message #61638] Fri, 08 February 2013 23:03 UTC Go to previous message
avatar shbhanda  is currently offline shbhanda
Go to my shop
Looking for a modeler that is wiling to translate the following design into a silver pendant with a loop that should cost no more than $30-$40. Wanting to keep as much of the original intricacy of the design and hopefully have as many holes in the piece as possible. Only can afford to pay $60 now, but if I like it a lot there should be a lot of regular business as I get my fabric and jewelry company off the ground: www.facebook.com/shivura

At that point I should be able to pay more for the pieces.

• Attachment: igns.jpg
    (Size: 1.41MB, Downloaded 75 time(s))

[Updated on: Fri, 08 February 2013 23:11 UTC]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Necklace part costs more than I thought
Next Topic:3d expert needed
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.