Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3D Modeler Wanted for Character Minis
Search Search  
3D Modeler Wanted for Character Minis [message #60956] Mon, 28 January 2013 16:03 UTC Go to previous message
avatar AVPergakis  is currently offline AVPergakis
Go to all my models
Hello!

I'm an indie fantasy writer - meaning I publish my own books. I'd like to have some miniatures made of the characters in my book. There is a total of 6 characters, but I'd be happy with only one if the price demands it.

I've attached a sketch done by another artist of all 6 characters. The poses in the pictures won't necessarily be what I want for the miniatures. The characters are elves, and are an elite military unit - think Delta Force or Navy Seals but as elves!

I need help with getting 3D models put together so I can get the minis sculpted and such. I have a very small budget, so please let me know the cost per character. This way I can decide if I'll just go with the main character or all 6 of them.

Thank you! Please let me know if you need any other specifics about this project. I'd be glad to answer them.

Thank you,
Anastasia V. Pergakis
http://avpergakis.com
http://kinirelite.com

** For reference: In the picture below the characters names are follows (left to right)
Jardel --- Tyn --- Kie --- Derac --- Rakan --- Aeli
Derac is the main character in the story
index.php?t=getfile&id=26265&private=0

[Updated on: Mon, 28 January 2013 16:08 UTC]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:I would like for someone to help me make this drawing a model.
Next Topic:Looking for 3D-modeler
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.