Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » General Discussion » Anyone having trouble with scale today?
Search Search  
Anyone having trouble with scale today? [message #60902] Sun, 27 January 2013 16:43 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Zeeflyboy  is currently offline Zeeflyboy
Go to my shop
I'm having a very strange problem... I uploaded some parts earlier today and they worked fine.

I went to upload some more parts just now and shapeways takes them as meters rather than mm. I checked my models and they are correct, I checked the .stl settings when I save and that is set to mm, I checked the shapeways drop down menu is set to mm and yet still it comes back and uploads in meters!

No idea what's going on.... first time I've had this problem and I've uploaded many many models previously.

EDIT - and I just updated a couple of models that previously updated fine - I get a note saying they were too big at the meter scale and have been changed to mm. Something is screwy for sure, but is it only me?

[Updated on: Sun, 27 January 2013 16:50 UTC]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:How to add mark up price to my product?
Next Topic:Can not be cleaned
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.