Home » Support » 3D Design » Taboo, to make my own "ring poem"
Search Search  
Taboo, to make my own "ring poem" [message #5910] Tue, 18 August 2009 07:26 UTC Go to previous message
avatar beekerstudios  is currently offline beekerstudios
Go to my shop
I love the idea of the ring poem, but I really don't like the font choices all that much. I know it's a little anal retentive, as I tend to sway towards the design than the tech at times. I don't mean it needs to be fancy, or something odd. Hey Helvetica isn't even available. Obviously for licensing reasons I am sure. The great thing is since I own software that includes these and many other great fonts, I can extrude them myself, and also wrap them around in a "tube" shape.

Yay me, but is it taboo? Am I violating some TOS, if I do so?

It's something for a personal gift, but I'd like a little more choices in fonts, also no size choice, so I guess it's one size fits all (whatever that means).

I know the ring size I want to make the ring for is 17.9mm in diameter or 7.5 american.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Tap and Drill guide
Next Topic:Error
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.