Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » 3D Designer for 3D printing,CNC routing, rendering, mobile games content
Search Search  
 () 1 Vote(s)
3D Designer for 3D printing,CNC routing, rendering, mobile games content [message #60516] Tue, 22 January 2013 17:45 UTC Go to previous message
avatar AndreiBuletin  is currently offline AndreiBuletin
Go to all my models
About me:
My name is Andrei Buletin, also known as user AndreiBuletin
Expertise: 3D modeling for 3D printing, 3D modeling for CNC routing, 3D modeling for renderings, 3D modeling for high poly and low poly assets that are used in mobile game production pipeline.
I am an advanced user of Rhinoceros 3D, Catia V5, 3DS Max and Photoshop.
Experience: I have over 8 years experience in the 3D industry
Portfolio:
https://picasaweb.google.com/101961236109058699091/Portfolio ?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCKez4Jb-mLL4Rg&feat=direct link
Rate: I am working hourly based and I use the same hourly rate for all projects, meaning 10$/hour
Please contact me first in order to provide you a quotation and a time scale.
Thanks in advance!

!!!!UPDATE: Starting next week, I am offering to the clients the possibility of visualization and reviewing their files in realtime, using only an internet browser (other than Internet Explorer which does not support this). The clients will be able to rotate and zoom the model with just the mouse using the left click and the scroll. This way, the clients will be able to actually view the entire model, not only just a few renders of the model.
For a demo, check the Sample file attached, download and open it in any internet browser, other than Internet Explore ( use the right click and "Open with" function ).
I hope you enjoy this new feature!

• Attachment: Sample.html
    (Size: 3.83MB, Downloaded 120 time(s))

[Updated on: Sun, 17 February 2013 22:13 UTC]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Futuristic Idea? 3D Modeling, Toy Design, Product Design is my game. Friendly, Fast, Fun projects.
Next Topic:Mechanical Engineer/Industrial Designer for Hire
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.