Home »  » It arrived! » -- NEW VIDEO -- Silver Bandit Bead
Search Search  
-- NEW VIDEO -- Silver Bandit Bead [message #60241] Tue, 15 January 2013 03:37 UTC Go to previous message
avatar SGDesigns  is currently offline SGDesigns
Go to my shop
I just wanted to share my newest silver bead. I love it. Ive had to order a bunch, I got lots of people waiting on them. These came out great. Here are some pictures of the first batch.

index.php?t=getfile&id=28334&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=25595&private=0

Oh yeah, one more thing, This is for Shapeways, I dunno who exactly it was that handled this order, it was order 162374. Whoever did the wax printing and silver casting, I really want to thank you for the amazing work you did. I was a little worried with this order because it was truely the smallest detail ive made. The detail on this bead is the smallest possible based on the design rules and the even more amazing is this cheshire cat ring. I was a bit hesitant on making this ring at a size 5 1/2 but since it was for a friend, I cant say now. I completely redid the detail on the ring and exaggerated with the the fur detail because I knew I was going to give it a light polish. Being that this is the smallest ring ive made, I was very impressed with the detail. So whoever you are that handled this ring on order 162374, I really want to thank you. Sheewwwttt, id pay extra to have the same person handle my orders. Although this post is for the Silver Bandit Bead, I still want to include this... Heres the picture of the Cheshire Cat ring at size 5 1/2 from that same order.

index.php?t=getfile&id=25596&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=25597&private=0

[Updated on: Sat, 02 March 2013 20:20 UTC]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
www.facebook.com/SGCustomSilver

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Jewelry protos have arrived :)
Next Topic:Most recent Order
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.