Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » 3D Modeler For Hire
Search Search  
icon6.gif  3D Modeler For Hire [message #58672] Sat, 15 December 2012 23:16 UTC Go to previous message
avatar THEDEISEL  is currently offline THEDEISEL
Go to my shop
I have been modeling for various people for a while now, so I thought I may as well post an ad on here.

Who am I?

My name is Joseph, and I'm and engineer student. I have been making models for people for a few years on the side, and I love doing it.
I use Autodesk Inventor, but I can export it to .STEP and many other types if needed.
I recently was laid off from CBP Fabrications as an engineer due to low demands from clients.

What do I mainly do?

I have been mainly modeling Military hardware for people, and I have done other items as well. My current project I'm doing is a prototype Ipod dock.

If you have an idea, but no sketch, no problem! I'll help you through the whole process. I can help you get the design down, the dimensions/3D model, and help you get it printed/CNC'ed.

If you've got something, I can make it. Very Happy

Cost?

It really depends on the part(s), but it usually is pretty low. I can get a quote to you within 48 hours after receiving some sort of drawing/sketch with some dimensions.

Contact info:
Please don't hesitate to email me at jfrsys@yahoo.com

[Updated on: Sat, 15 December 2012 23:31 UTC]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Free 3d Modeling for Experience!
Next Topic:Free models
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.