Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » General Discussion » just joined, do not have any software for 3d, suggestions for a Mac please
Search Search  
just joined, do not have any software for 3d, suggestions for a Mac please [message #58263] Sat, 08 December 2012 23:17 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Hic_clix_pix  is currently offline Hic_clix_pix
Go to all my models
I have a jpeg of an image i want printed and am on a Mac. I have never done any 3D printing and would love to start... I dont have any 3d software. Can someone suggest the best easiest software to use so I can upload a file to get printed for Xmas?

Am a prof photographer and can see huge growth in this area of printing, but just came across shapeways on twitter.... would love to get something done as a start for xmas and only have a jpeg at the moment

Cut off day for xmas is 9th! eeek!

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:3D terrain model help - seems simple, but...
Next Topic:Modeler
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.