Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Contact my own customers
Search Search  
Contact my own customers [message #57438] Sun, 25 November 2012 17:31 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ZeeMar  is currently offline ZeeMar
Go to my shop
H
i
Wondering if there is a way that I can know/contact my own customers. It is a little bizarre to simply get paid and have no idea who is buying my stuff.

I have in mind the following purposes:

- e-newsletter
- product recalls/usage notes
- design update notices

Maybe when somebody buys something there could be an opt-in checkbox that says, "Pass along my username to the part designer... my name and other personal details will be kept private"

And then after they purchase the item, their name and what they bought is passed to me, and then I can use it to send private messages to my buyers, such as "hey thanks for buying ABC, by the way next week I am releasing an XYZ," or "some people are having problems with ABC, here is the solution.."

Am I the only one with this idea? surely other designers would like this capability?

Regards

ZeeMar

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Tutorial Sections Need Overhaul
Next Topic:Global product histograms
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.