Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Modeler needed for (simple) pendant
Search Search  
Modeler needed for (simple) pendant [message #57288] Thu, 22 November 2012 17:54 UTC Go to previous message
avatar DavidMulder  is currently offline DavidMulder
Go to all my models
I have been flooded by PM's... seriously, flooded Razz , this forum should be replaced by a dedicated marketplace... either way, I am not interested in new pm's anymore.

I have attached the design of a pendant which was once sold in a shop, but is currently unavailable. In the attachment I have also added a number of notes concerning sizes and more. As the pendant is mostly two dimensional it should be fairly easy, though the part which I am unable to do is to get the things evenly spaced correctly and mirrored in the different axis etc (I am an inexperienced blender user)... so I wondered, how much would it approximately cost me to have somebody here model it for me? I have no experience with hiring modellers, so it will mostly depend on the price whether I will be able to afford it (as the printing is going to be expensive enough) and I am only a student myself. Looking forward to hearing from you.

index.php?t=getfile&id=23199&private=0
(and a line of text engraved on the back)

Here is the original photo by the way of the original pendant: http://www.crystalclassics.com/images/1515873-1.jpg

• Attachment: sketch.png
    (Size: 217.77KB, Downloaded 170 time(s))

[Updated on: Fri, 23 November 2012 15:53 UTC]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Looking for a Creative Partner talented in Chainmail 3D Design
Next Topic:Pendant Piece
Goto Forum:
   Go