Home » Support » 3D Applications » Shape Ways & Sizing
Search Search  
Shape Ways & Sizing [message #57020] Sun, 18 November 2012 11:07 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Perefim  is currently offline Perefim
Go to my shop
I understand the measurements of both imperial and metric, and have worked in both frequently, recently I have been trying to upload a new product after about a year buried in university contracts. Much to my dismay all my measurements in metric imported all cattywonker, so i converted to inches, and cross checked to see appropriate sizes, and once again it important nothing as the measurements said on Blender. I tried stl and obj file imports, did a clean reinstall of blender, yet the measurements shapeways is producing from the files is nothing close even to scale as it is accurately in my 3D program.

i uploaded a test block which is 3.5 by 4.5 inches and it came out some other weird retarded size, and I am completely confused cause i have successfully important things before without all this trouble.

cheers,

Perefim

CEO of F.E. Energy, LLC - http://www.fe-energy.com/

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Projecting Images in Meshlab?
Next Topic:STL vs OBJ
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.