Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » It arrived! » 3d print >molds >cast
Search Search  
icon11.gif  3d print >molds >cast [message #56829] Wed, 14 November 2012 14:47 UTC Go to previous message
avatar rangio  is currently offline rangio
Go to my shop
that is! my revoltech Garou. it's a werewolf. I wrote it's not exactly what I have find in the box since I made positive molds for each piece, this in order to be able to cast a lot of werewolves. (though I made only one so far!!) parts were made here (but even there...)
it's a revoltech too. it features joints from that company named kaiyodo which brings to you those nice anime figures(I do collect revoltechs so I'm pretty familiar with them).

but I wanted MINE revoltech!! Surprised

I know now it was made before. but this is different. it's not directly 3d printed(way too easy )
I've made the molds instead! well, it took a while to do, hope you like! Rolling Eyes

you could also browse my flickr gallery, it's here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/45657404@N08/8182417958/

index.php?t=getfile&id=22755&private=0

[Updated on: Wed, 14 November 2012 19:48 UTC]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:New wireframe model
Next Topic:It arrived, but with missing Parts
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.