Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Looking for a 3D designer/modeler for jewelry parts project
Search Search  
Looking for a 3D designer/modeler for jewelry parts project [message #55258] Fri, 12 October 2012 15:33 UTC Go to previous message
avatar aletafb  is currently offline aletafb
Go to all my models
Hello,
I am looking for a modeler that could help me realize my beadwoven structures - tubular and hollow - into 3-D printed accents of findings and beads. I would like to be able to have these printed in silver, so the findings, like cone/endcaps and beads, would be hollow and thick enough to print in silver. They would be designed so that they could be strung on wire with my beadwork, and used as endcaps as well as beads. Also would like them to be textured on the outside like a beady surface.

Can give you more info and photos - but I want to work with someone that understands jewelry findings and parts, and can communicate what exactly they will do and how they will do it.
Thank you in advance! - Aleta

index.php?t=getfile&id=21570&private=0

• Attachment: 100_0056.jpg
    (Size: 117.23KB, Downloaded 321 time(s))

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Metal work for Armlet
Next Topic:Help for 3d print of ancient coins
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.