Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » 3D Applications » Does Shapeways support texture filtering?
Search Search  
Does Shapeways support texture filtering? [message #53868] Tue, 11 September 2012 13:25 UTC Go to previous message
avatar dgoemans  is currently offline dgoemans
Go to my shop
Hi all,

I'm attempting to make an app to launch along side a game I'm working on, and I was wondering if there was any way of specifying Shapeways to use Point or Nearest filtering for my textures for 3D models?

When I render my character in an engine, it renders perfectly when the filter mode is set, but the Shapeways 3D viewer always applies Bilinear or Trilinear filtering, and for a pixel art based game, this breaks the look. I've attempted to add TextureProperties to my x3d file, but it seems that Shapeways importer doesn't like them - it rejects those models, and accepts again when removing that TextureProperties tag.

Thanks in advance
David Goemans

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:VRML - Blender- Map One Side Of Cube?
Next Topic:Projecting Images in Meshlab?
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.