Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Board Game Prototypes Needed
Search Search  
icon14.gif  Board Game Prototypes Needed [message #52180] Wed, 01 August 2012 00:21 UTC Go to previous message
avatar serveandprotect1983  is currently offline serveandprotect1983
Go to all my models
Attention,

Do you have a passion for making kick ass miniatures?

Love everything zombie related?

Want to be apart of making an awesome board game?

Want to reap in the spoils of a potentially successful gaming franchise?

Then look no further!

What I am looking for are 28mm style miniatures that depict modern day survivors in the zombie apocalypse for several board game prototypes that will be used in a campaign to secure a high level of capital to thrust the game into mass production.

This is where YOU come in!

I need dynamic and eye catching survivors and a zombie miniature of each individual survivor!

There are no limits to your creative ideas. I do have some designs and notes myself for some particular standard pieces to ship with each game but I am far from ever becoming a gifted artist like most of you are and as I strive to become better, I want to see what your passion and enthusiasm for undead gaming immortality can bring to the table!

If you are interested you may message me privately for more details. Thank you everyone. Surprised

Ryan

[Updated on: Wed, 01 August 2012 00:24 UTC]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Snow Staff
Next Topic:Current Model Conversion
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.