Shapeways USA just announced 14k Gold, read more on the blog
Home » Community » General Discussion » Weekend Contest #4: Lampshade
Search Search  
icon7.gif  Weekend Contest #4: Lampshade [message #63022] Fri, 01 March 2013 14:14 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
index.php?t=getfile&id=28278&private=0

Picture: Pollen Lamp by nervoussystem

I have a beautiful mediterranea lamp by cunicode on my desk and we have numerous other wonderful models in our gallery. This weekend I'd like to see how far your creativity can go, so I challenge you to design a lampshade with a surprise. Maybe it's something in the light pattern on the wall, maybe it contains a moving part powered by the heat of the lamp.. Surprise us and win a $25 voucher!

You have until Monday morning 10:00, GMT+1 to come up with your ideas!

How to enter

Model your lampshade, upload it to your gallery, tag it with 'Weekend Contest: Lampshade' and post the link and picture here (upload the image, and click 'Insert image into message body' to embed it in your forum message).

Who wins?

You decide! Visit the model that you like most, and add it to your favorites. The model with the most votes wins.

What's the prize?

Eternal fame! Kudos from the Shapeways team! Riches! Okay, well, the winner will get a $25 gift certificate.

That's all?

Yep, grab a drink, goof around in your favorite modeling app this weekend and have fun!

Bart

[Updated on: Fri, 01 March 2013 14:25 UTC]

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message