Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » 3D Applications » Using Inventor and Help for a Newbie !
Search Search  
Using Inventor and Help for a Newbie ! [message #60561] Wed, 23 January 2013 08:12 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Helijenks  is currently offline Helijenks
Go to my shop
Hiya Guys
I am a UK based self taught Autodesk Inventor user and have made many 3D models of part for Radio control Helicopter and as such i am not familiar with all the "tech-speak", my questions are ...

Can I submit parts to build in Inventor format and if so - what is the minimum tolerance for moving parts in an assembly. (.iam) Shocked
Can I submit single parts only ? - Not requiring any assembly
what materials (plastic type) can I specify for my parts
If I have a complicated assembly that will require building - who designs the assembly method, me or you guys - this is not a dumb question because you may have preferred assembly methods

I really look forward to hearing back from you and working with you Guys in the future

Cheers
Chris
Laughing Laughing

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Non-Manifold problems in Blender
Next Topic:Specifying Dimensions in Blender
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.