Home »  » 3D modeler needed » Need Help: Dungeons and Dragons Special Mini Commission
Search Search  
Need Help: Dungeons and Dragons Special Mini Commission [message #57175] Tue, 20 November 2012 19:39 UTC
avatar Taleweaver  is currently offline Taleweaver
Go to all my models
Hello,

My name is Josh and I am hoping to commission a very special single plastic miniature moulded and painted in the style/size of Dungeons and Dragons or Pathfinder/Paizo. I have been writing a story that I have also been using as a catalyst setting for a monthly Roleplaying group that my girlfriend has been a part of for years. In this story my girlfriend plays a character that factors into my story and she is just crazy in love with her. So, for Christmas (or her birthday in February) I am hoping to commission a single miniature creation of this character so she can use it in the game or lock it up in a display case, whatever she wants to do. I think this present would make her decade and I am really excited about making it happen..

If you are able and willing or have any information on how I could make this happen please contact me at millershua@gmail.com

Thank you!

Read Message
Previous Topic:Need modeler: 1:1 full-head helmet, Zero (Borderlands 2)
Next Topic:3d printed souvenirs & gifts
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.