Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Support » Bug Reporting » My edit page is gone...
Search Search  
My edit page is gone... [message #56656] Mon, 12 November 2012 03:01 UTC Go to previous message
avatar MaxSMoke777  is currently offline MaxSMoke777
Go to my shop
I was trying to fix my Weight Companion Cube Dice. Well, "trying to fix" is a misnomer, because it wasn't broken and printed just fine the MANY MANY MANY times I ordered copies of my own work. I check my work THOROUGHLY, and order many copies myself before I put ANYTHING up for sale. Unlike *SOME* people, who just throw any old model up online.

But since Shapeways has been systematically eradicating all of my works, one by one, despite the fact that I have proven in photographs that the models work, I was attempting to appease the model printing "GODS" by "Fixing" an item that was never broken before in the first place.

Regardless, after uploading a model in VRML format with the incorrect size selected (I should have picked Meters instead of Millimeters), I find that the entire object Edit page is just GONE. I get a "HTTP Error 500" error message and no edit page at all. So now I can't even work on fixing a model that was never broken in the first page.

http://www.shapeways.com/model/132248

I wouldn't mind adding that it's stuff like this which has really sabotaged my interest in Shapeways. I put in many hours, put up my own money test printing, just to find my work bounced, AFTER THE FACT, by some NOOB who didn't even bother to check to see if any successful prints have ever been made. Sort of a Adding-INSULT-to-INJURY, kind of thing.

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Shop section navigation error
Next Topic:Pictures added to items for sale in my shop never publish
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.