Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Upload not finding my texture even though it's there
Search Search  
Upload not finding my texture even though it's there [message #54873] Thu, 04 October 2012 16:51 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ryankittleson  is currently offline ryankittleson
Go to my shop
Bellow is the automated email that I get when uploading my model. It's a zip file that contains a WRL file exported from zbrush and a JPG for textures also exported from zbrush. There are no subfolders. both files are right there in the root of the zip.

Please help!

Ryan

---------------------------

Hi ,

Uh oh! Seems like your model needs a bit more love before our robots can work their magic.

The 3D model you recently uploaded didn't pass all our automated checks, so it's not yet ready for 3D printing.

- It seems your product is missing the textures it needs to be 3D printed. Please check the uploaded file to make sure the texture is in the root directory (we don't support textures in subfolders).
Our tutorials and FAQ can be super helpful for more detailed information, or you can always ask the community a specific question on our forum

If you're stuck or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out at service@shapeways.com. Please include the file attached to the email, as well as any notes on your design, so we can help you solve your problem as quickly as possible.

Kind regards,

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Now impossible to print a catalogue for consumers
Next Topic:Can't upload photos
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.