Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » Work in progress » Help please! Format and feedback on first 3d project: iphone case
Search Search  
Help please! Format and feedback on first 3d project: iphone case [message #53923] Wed, 12 September 2012 05:52 UTC Go to previous message
avatar astark  is currently offline astark
Go to all my models
Hey everyone. This is my very first attempt at 3D modeling after taking an introductory Shapeways course through Skill Share. I have a modest design background and downloaded SketchUp to try my hand at this fantastic hobby.

The class gave us the template for the iPhone case and I added my design to it (a very simple start!). Would anyone be able to take a look and make sure that the modeling is sound and everything will print well? I figure I will print it in the strong & flexible plastic.

Additionally, I only have the SketchUp program and see that in order to upload a file, it must be in a particular format. Would anyone be able to convert my .skp file to a filetype supported by the Shapeways printers?

Thank you for your advice and support!

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:"Shot Glass" :-)
Next Topic:Got Monkey Wrench?
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.