Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » 3D Printing Art Show Opportunity - Deadline Sept. 3rd
Search Search  
3D Printing Art Show Opportunity - Deadline Sept. 3rd [message #53270] Tue, 28 August 2012 16:53 UTC
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to share with you all an exciting opportunity to display your 3D printed art in Houston, Texas.

3D CAMP is happening the last weekend in September, featuring an exciting lineup of speakers and events. "The Third Dimension," is an art exhibition comprised of 3D art which will be open during 3D CAMP.

They are looking for all art- anything incorporating 3D technology -they want to see everything from computer graphics monsters, science, math, engineering, architecture, all of it!

Registration deadline for "The Third Dimension," is September 3rd - so apply now!

Find all the details here:
http://www.3dcamphouston.com/press/press%E2%80%943dcamp-hous ton-returns-in-2012-to-build-steam/

I know there is so much cool art being made by our community, it would be great to see it in Houston!

[Updated on: Tue, 28 August 2012 16:55 UTC]

Shapeways Community Manager

Read Message
Previous Topic:New Shop - A Question
Next Topic:Removing shop
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.