Home »  » Buying » Prices in dollars?
Search Search  
Prices in dollars? [message #53121] Sat, 25 August 2012 12:57 UTC Go to previous message
avatar AotrsCommander  is currently offline AotrsCommander
Go to my shop
What happened to the pricing system? I have been using the pricing system in dollars since I started using Shapeways, and it's most convienant for me and my customers to converse in. All of a sudden, everything is in Euros and I can't find a way to turn it back.

If there is a toggle, somewhere, could someone please tell me where to find it currently (there was one in the past.)

If this is a permenant change I would like to voice my extreme displeasure, as it will do nothing but cause me problems. For a kick-off it makes it much harder for me to eyeball the prices (as pounds to dollars and vise versa is easily doable), meaning I have to grab a calcualtor every time instead of a rough estimate - particularly important when attending conventions with potential customers, all of whom are from the UK.

(If this is is a locailisation issue, then I would like to know why pounds are not being offered as an alternative, as none of my customers use Euros, being mostly from the UK or US so this is unhelpful.)

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Money refunded but nothing else?
Next Topic:Product descriptions
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.