Home »  » General Discussion » Rush service?
Search Search  
Rush service? [message #52190] Wed, 01 August 2012 09:48 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Aholesen  is currently offline Aholesen
Go to my shop
Hello Shapeways,

I really love the 3D-printing services you provide. It has made me think about design and tinkering in a whole different way.

As an Industrial Designer, I also use Shapeways for business related jobs but some of my clients are complaining that production time is too long.

For example I am designing a hinge that needs to be finished for a presentation in two weeks. I may just barely make it in time and I had to choose the WSF option instead of the intended steel version. Bummer.

I would really like some sort of rush service available. If I could at a premium (example: +50% startup fee) and have it printed ASAP (example: 3 business days) it would be awesome.

I don't know how your logistics work but it should be possible to do so and you could make more money/make more people happy.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Gold-plated Lego Brick
Next Topic:iphone 5 specifications and measurements
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.