Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Model preview not showing current model
Search Search  
Model preview not showing current model [message #47928] Sat, 05 May 2012 13:27 UTC Go to previous message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Approx 10 hours ago I uploaded a new model. As I made revisions I uploaded about 5 different versions, however the static preview image has not changed at all since the first one was uploaded.

The image should show a bail on the pendant on the right hand side (pendant lying down) but it is missing. The dimensions are correct, however. Finally, I uploaded the pendant standing up and very briefly saw the image correctly at some point during the process. Believing I hadn't allowed enough time for the system to update (never a problem before) I left it overnight. However, still the image has stayed the same.

Now, if you click on the spinning 3D preview it DOES show correctly! (as it did last night).

If you want to see this for yourself please click below.

LINK HERE

Glenn

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Model sizes incorrect?
Next Topic:Checking models offline - Possible?
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.