Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » General Discussion » UPS Canada
Search Search  
UPS Canada [message #34330] Fri, 16 September 2011 06:59 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Shmifty5  is currently offline Shmifty5
Go to all my models
As I put in the title, I need some info, is there a way around the ungodly fee's UPS forces on us? I have had heard nothing but negatives for my local UPS office, can I have the item sent to someone else who could send it to me via regular postal service?

Also why in the world is UPS the only shipping option for SW? I don't have a credit card and neither does my parents (bad credit when they were younger sadly) so what am I supposed to do now that the local UPS only takes payment via credit card?

I was really excited for my first order, but after seeing how SW deals with shipping I have to say that it has really killed the experience for me. I'm not a small business and as it is I have fairly limited fundings, the last thing I need is to pay 60-70$ for a 50$ item.

SW should really really get on this issue as it is a deal killer for me (and I'm sure a few other) less than financially stable individuals.

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:New Full color Sandstone process / guidelines
Next Topic:White Strong and Flexible POLISHED
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.