Search Search  
Today's Messages (OFF)  | Unanswered Messages (ON)

Forum: 3D modelers for hire
 Topic: Hired Justinas Modeler
Hired Justinas Modeler [message #76280] Mon, 07 October 2013 05:06 UTC
avatar morey  is currently offline morey
Go to all my models
I contacted Justin about a complex range of 3D Models in 1:35 Scale.
(Project is still running and hopefully will be for a long time.)

He got back to me very quickly and we got the idea up and running very fast.

Excellent turn around and totally professional in all of my needs. and he is more than willing to go that extra mile!!!
I highly recommend him and his work,

Thanks again, and keep up the good work!!

NYD
 Topic: JCAD - Quick 3D Files for Printing
JCAD - Quick 3D Files for Printing [message #76239] Sun, 06 October 2013 17:14 UTC
avatar JCAD  is currently offline JCAD
Go to all my models
JCAD - Quick 3D Files for Printing

Contact us:
info@jcad.ca
www.jcad.ca

• Attachment: 1.jpg
    (Size: 18.30KB, Downloaded 36 time(s))

Topic: 3D Character Artist
3D Character Artist [message #76237] Sun, 06 October 2013 16:21 UTC
avatar Givesight  is currently offline Givesight
Go to all my models
Name: Marlon Pacheco
About me: I am a freelance CG Artist.
Expertise: I specialize in Z-Brush work and Maya Modeling.
Experience: I have 7 years industry experience as a professional CG Artist.
Portfolio: http://www.marlonsworld.com/
Rate: 30.00 USD

• Attachment: MP.jpg
    (Size: 193.67KB, Downloaded 51 time(s))

Topic: Justin Howlett as 3d Modeller
Justin Howlett as 3d Modeller [message #76154] Sat, 05 October 2013 06:42 UTC
avatar morey  is currently offline morey
Go to all my models
I contacted Justin about a complex range of 3D Models in 1:35 Scale.
(Project is still running and hopefully will be for a long time.)

He got back to me very quickly and we got the idea up and running very fast.

Excellent turn around and totally professional in all of my needs. and he is more than willing to go that extra mile!!!
I highly recommend him and his work,

Project is still running and hopefully will be for a long time.

Thanks again, and keep up the good work!!

NYD
 Topic: a new design idea
a new design idea [message #76001] Thu, 03 October 2013 03:39 UTC
avatar iceninja4ever  is currently offline iceninja4ever
Go to all my models
I would very much like to know how much would you charge to design a Dean Razorback guitar hero guitar? I'm looking at more of the guitar hero size rather than what the actual guitar size would be. I think you could make some pretty decent money off the concept of 3d printing guitar hero/rock band guitars. Let me know what we could work out.
 Topic: Reliable, Fast and high quality 3D moldeling team for hiring
Reliable, Fast and high quality 3D moldeling team for hiring [message #75632] Fri, 27 September 2013 11:55 UTC
avatar Henry_3dmodeing  is currently offline Henry_3dmodeing
Go to all my models
Dear Shapeways friends

My name is Henry. I have over 10 years 3D modeling experience. I have a proficient, patient and professional 3D modeling team for hiring. Our designers have years of 3D modeling experience. We almost can modeling anything. we are good at Maya ,Zbush. Here are some of the projects we are currently working on.

Please send me PM if you need some one make a 3D model for you.

Thank you

• Attachment: Works.rar
    (Size: 231.61KB, Downloaded 43 time(s))

Topic: 3D modeler for hire
3D modeler for hire [message #75450] Wed, 25 September 2013 08:24 UTC
avatar Kevin_3Dmodel  is currently offline Kevin_3Dmodel
Go to all my models
Hi everybody,

My name is Kevin. I am a 3 modeler with over 5 years experience. I am specialize in facial expression, character modeling. If you want to convert your 2D picture to 3D model for printing.or turn your idea into 3D model . Please feel free to drop me an email or PM. My email address :kevin_3dmodel@outlook.com

Attached are some of my previous works for your review.

Thank you

[Updated on: Fri, 27 September 2013 12:46 UTC]

Topic: I've done over thousands of modeling over the past 10 years. i'm super fast and prolific ! :)
I've done over thousands of modeling over the past 10 years. i'm super fast and prolific ! :) [message #75338] Tue, 24 September 2013 03:30 UTC
avatar Ming  is currently offline Ming
Go to all my models
Hi ALL,
I've more then 15 years of modelling services.
I'm superfast and provide prompt and high quality work !
i'm capable of modeling almost anything from toon, organic , bust , stylise to technical stuffs.
My clients include disney , nickelodeaon , shapewasy members here and .... etc !

Please visit my website to see tons of my works :
http://www.its-ming.com
http://www.its-ming.com/servicegallery.html

If anyone interested in my services, please feel free to
email me at :
ming@its-ming.com
 Topic: Allow me to do a 3D model of your housing facility
Allow me to do a 3D model of your housing facility [message #75282] Mon, 23 September 2013 11:46 UTC
avatar Dbeljan  is currently offline Dbeljan
Go to my shop
Hello, I'm Dragan and i'm Engineer and independent user SolidWorks software package. Solidworks studying in order to find a job in these profession.

My education is: General High School, Faculty of Traffic and Transport Engineering, Self experience in SolidWorks, progresses from day to day.

I have 2-3 godine expertise in Solidworks.

My publish work is on this link: https://grabcad.com/dragan.beljan-1/projects/public

Rate: I prefer PayPal and WesternUnion, all other informations about prices we will arrange privatly.

• Attachment: download.jpg
    (Size: 1.02MB, Downloaded 26 time(s))

Topic: 3D modeling required to work on a collection of eyewear
3D modeling required to work on a collection of eyewear [message #75280] Mon, 23 September 2013 11:12 UTC
avatar tcatdesign  is currently offline tcatdesign
Go to all my models
I am an eyewear designer but I do not know how to build 3D files for printing on Shapeways.

I am looking for someone who can work with me to realize my 2D designs.

Please contact me for further details.

Thanks
 Topic: Aeronautical Engineer and Product Designer For Hire
Aeronautical Engineer and Product Designer For Hire [message #75273] Mon, 23 September 2013 04:19 UTC
avatar colinbunting  is currently offline colinbunting
Go to my shop
Hello everyone!

Super excited to be here. I don't have a lot of experience in this industry, but I am an aircraft designer for a major aircraft company so I'm sure I can figure out whatever you need to design.

How sure am I? I guarantee that we can get your idea turned into a 3D model in less than a week, barring any miscommunications or changes of direction on your end. I'm not trying to make a living here, just trying to demonstrate my ability to rapidly turn your ideas into reality.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested in talking!
 Topic: small project in 1:20 scale
small project in 1:20 scale [message #74982] Wed, 18 September 2013 14:51 UTC
avatar fockewulf37  is currently offline fockewulf37
Go to all my models
I am wanting a set of hand tools and wrenches designed in 1:20 scale. Interested in quote.

Ty
 Topic: www.jcad.ca Specializing in 3D Design for 3D Printing
www.jcad.ca Specializing in 3D Design for 3D Printing [message #74017] Sun, 01 September 2013 14:47 UTC
Go to all my models
Visit to view our portfolio.

www.jcad.ca

info@jcad.ca

• Attachment: image.jpg
    (Size: 21.07KB, Downloaded 32 time(s))

Topic: architectural models for 3D printing
architectural models for 3D printing [message #73986] Sat, 31 August 2013 09:17 UTC
avatar nomadstudio  is currently offline nomadstudio
Go to all my models
Hello,

I am an architect and I can build 3D models of your architectural project for marketing purpose.
I can build or turn any sketch-up model into a 3D printing file. Also I can optimize it for a faster and cheaper printing price.

My rate is $15 per hour.

radu@nomadstudio.ro

Topic: Cheap!! Freelance 3D Modeler available for hire ...
Cheap!! Freelance 3D Modeler available for hire ... [message #73601] Sat, 24 August 2013 04:13 UTC
avatar OrsonY  is currently offline OrsonY
Go to my shop
Jindex.php?t=getfile&id=39138&private=0Hi guys,

You have your best idea, best of the work thinking, awesome creation or your wildest fantasy but can't make it into 3D world and make it come through with 3D printing?

!!!WORRY NO MORE!!!

With years of experience in design and creating 3D model i can help you with most of your 3D modelling idea (except character modeling).

I understand the feel of disappointment when u have an idea but lack of 3D modeling skill to finish u your dreams to turn it to reality, that why i am here to help. I will turn your fantasy JEWELRY, GADGETS, ARTS, MAKER/DIY OR ANYTHING into real world. ... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy (except character model) Twisted Evil

The price depends on complexity and time frame worry less it negotiable ... Cool . Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

Attache here 1 of the simple on how i can and i will help you to bring your sketch in to 3D model and to your real lifeindex.php?t=getfile&id=39139&private=0 .

feel free to ask me anything!

give it a try!!!! AFTER ALL its free to ASK .....!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

GO ALL OUT AND REACH YOUR DREAM<>>> JUST DO IT <><><>

Best Regards,
ORSON

• Attachment: dREAMS.jpg
    (Size: 44.98KB, Downloaded 123 time(s))

3D-Union - ORSON

View Weng Fai Yeap's profile on LinkedIn
 Topic: Seeking modeler to help develop simple board game pieces.
Seeking modeler to help develop simple board game pieces. [message #73563] Fri, 23 August 2013 16:50 UTC
avatar karaokelove  is currently offline karaokelove
Go to all my models
I'm developing a board game based around bad movies, and the playing pieces are to be small single-color Razzie awards. Here is an example of the physical build of what I'm looking for, though this is much fancier than what I need:
http://preview.turbosquid.com/Preview/2013/02/18__10_02_22/Razzie_Award_Golden_Raspberry_002.jpg5c5dc1a1-ae51-4129-a355-ad41b1aec9f4Large.jpg.

I need the pieces to have a 0.75" diameter and height. I'll need 6 in total, each one identical besides their color, which should be bright red, yellow, blue, green, orange, and purple.

If interested, please send me an email at woody@thunderpunchstudios.com with examples of your previous work and a price quote for your services. I'll also be happy to answer any questions you might have. Thanks for reading, and I look forward to hearing from you!

-Brian Woody, Thunderpunch Studios
 Topic: Looking for designer for quick / easy model
Looking for designer for quick / easy model [message #73518] Thu, 22 August 2013 21:58 UTC
avatar Rockstand515  is currently offline Rockstand515
Go to all my models
I'm trying to get a these parts drafted up. Two parts, one title upper and the other lower. (specifications and dimensions uploaded) Both of the parts will be a 5 x 10mm cylinder with a concave surface 1mm depth, each having the different raised lettering .01mm in height.

Notes
* The file titled "Cut away" is cut away side view of the parts itself, to show the dimensions of the curve. Both parts are the same dimensions, just different raised lettering.

index.php?t=getfile&id=38947&private=&private=1

*I will need two of these. Each one with one of the raised lettering shown on the imprints.
* Lettering should be raised .01mm *

*The raised lettering are the two uploads titled "Upper" and "Lower" imprint. Each one on a part

Both of the parts will be a 5 x 10mm cylinder with a concave surface 1mm depth, each having the different raised lettering .01mm in height

Please PM or Email me at rockstand515@gmail.com so i can send you the rest of the dimensions and specs

• Attachment: cut away.jpg
    (Size: 237.18KB, Downloaded 43 time(s))

Topic: Freelance 3D character artist available for hire
Freelance 3D character artist available for hire [message #73403] Wed, 21 August 2013 17:56 UTC
avatar toonafish  is currently offline toonafish
Go to all my models
Hello,

My name is Ronald van Vemden. I'm a freelance 3D artist with more then 20 years of experience in CG. I'm specialized in modeling characters, from realistic to caricatures and cartoons.
Below are some examples of my work, there's more to see on my website : http://www.toonafish.nl

Please PM me if you're interested in my services ( ronald at toonafish dot nl ).

http://toonafish.nl/images/wilders_big01.jpg
http://toonafish.nl/images/cupid_big.jpg
http://toonafish.nl/images/obama_big.jpg
http://toonafish.nl/images/ponprint_arthur.jpg
http://toonafish.nl/images/anouk_big.jpg

[Updated on: Wed, 21 August 2013 19:39 UTC]

Topic: NEEDED: CS AGENT FOR SHAPEWAYS NYC!
icon6.gif  NEEDED: CS AGENT FOR SHAPEWAYS NYC! [message #73296] Tue, 20 August 2013 03:27 UTC
avatar Natalie2131980  is currently offline Natalie2131980
Go to all my models
Customer Service Agent

Long Island City, New York, United States
Do you share our passion for creativity? Want to be the one to make our community members happy with their products every day? Do you strive for perfection? Then Customer Service Agent at Shapeways might be the job for you! Want to impress us? Introduce yourself in a one minute video.

Position Summary
In the role of Customer Service Agent, you are pivotal in our customers' satisfaction -- you are the face of Shapeways for our customers. You answer questions regarding our service and 3D printing, help our users to get their 3D models ready for production, and liaise with all internal departments to ensure on time delivery of quality products.
It is in your genes to want to deliver happiness to each and every customer. You enjoy it when you can help out a customer and exceed their expectations. You enjoy giving essential feedback for our other teams such as Marketing, Supply Chain Management and Product Management, to continuously increase the quality of our products and website. All your actions should be driven by a desire to provide customers with a unforgettable experience.

Responsibilities
WOW customers and put a smile on their faces
Answer any incoming questions, whether it relates to orders, modelling, quality or materials -- or even if it's just saying hi to some of our community friends
Coordinate order fulfillment with Supply Chain Management
Enable customers through handling post-production complaints and quality assurance
Inspire through timely and creative resolution
Continuously use customer feedback to enhance or improve the customer experience

Qualifications
Bachelor degree or higher
3-5 years of customer service experience is a must
Skills / Abilities
100% customer focused attitude
Loves the creativity of our community and preferably is already part of our community
VERY Skilled with 3D CAD software Cool
Fluent in English, other languages are advantageous though not required
Constructive team worker with good social & communication skills; also thrives in situations where electronic communication is the only available medium
Proactive, with a high attention to detail

****PLEASE EMAIL NATALIE DIRECTLY AT natalie@shapeways.com****
index.php?t=getfile&id=38792&private=0

• Attachment: images.jpg
    (Size: 4.46KB, Downloaded 78 time(s))

Topic: Titan Art:Low Cost Modeling Resource Must Read
Titan Art:Low Cost Modeling Resource Must Read [message #73272] Mon, 19 August 2013 14:19 UTC
avatar TitanArt  is currently offline TitanArt
Go to all my models
Hello my name is James Williams and I am owner of Titan Art. I have several years of experience in a variety of creative fields including game design and product modeling. I currently specialize in producing high quality models/renders for product developers, most of which happen to be automotive and inventions. This means that I see a ton of different concepts come across my desk. We also provide fair prices for start-ups. In addition to my extensive modeling experience, I have strong communication skills coupled with my ability to turn projects around quickly. My broad design background makes me an excellent candidate for your project. Thank you for your consideration.

James Williams
Titan Art Lead Artist
Email: TitanArt@live.com

Topic: Looking for 3D modeler for 1:32 scale scenic 3D printing modelling
Looking for 3D modeler for 1:32 scale scenic 3D printing modelling [message #73267] Mon, 19 August 2013 10:46 UTC
avatar MikaelB1972  is currently offline MikaelB1972
Go to all my models
Hi,

First post here and my main goal is to get an idea about the costs involved in making my ideas come to life. I am looking into the possibility to hire someone to 3D model items that will be used in a 3D printed scenery in the scale of 1:32. The total project will include characters, cars, outdoor items such as lampposts and fences but each item will be produced as a separate project.

My first two steps are as follows:

1. Characters

The idea is to create a basic set of characters in the scale of 1:32 with the ability to setup "poses" based on scenery requirements and also with time change exterior looks such as clothing faces before exporting to a format suitable for 3D printing.

The models will not be detailed from a reality source and since it´s scenic models, does not have to be too detailed, so the 3D modeller will have free hands to model it as he/she see fits with a few constraints such as time period or common understanding about the details.

Scale is important and also the ability to adapt as much as possible of the model (posing) to the scenery at hand and any creative thoughts there will be welcomed.

Drop me a PM with a suggestion and a price range for modelling a basic character like this?

2. Cars

I will also be looking into the possibility to model cars fitting for the time period of the sceney. As an example I would suggest this car.

http://formula1.ferrari.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/1950_Ferrarri340_F1-630x256.jpg

Where the chassi and tires will be prefabricated and the 3D modeller has to produce the outer body (and parts like mirrors, exhausts, ...) based on references and measurements of the chassi.

Drop me a PM with a price idea for modelling a car as above giving the references mentioned?

After I get an idea about the costs involved and see if it´s possible, we can have a discussion about the details and format of delivery.

If I need to provide more details then this conceptual ideas, PM me and I´ll try to reply and get a bit deeper into my needs.

Regards,
Mikael
 Topic: Looking for 3D modeler to render this SLI bridge for Shapeway 3D printing
Looking for 3D modeler to render this SLI bridge for Shapeway 3D printing [message #73264] Mon, 19 August 2013 09:02 UTC
avatar MikeStringfellow  is currently offline MikeStringfellow
Go to all my models
Looking for a 3D modeler to render this SLI bridge for Shapeways 3D printing.

http://i.imgur.com/pIOaQfT.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xDSr5HM.jpg

The design will rest atop a standard 3-way SLI bridge. Like this:

http://i.imgur.com/pXy8GNr.jpg
That bridge on the left.

Unfortunately since that bridge, be it real or rendered by Nvidia, is not made public, I dont have the dimensions for it. I've only the measurements for the length and width of the SLI bridge.

Is this possible?

[Updated on: Mon, 19 August 2013 09:03 UTC]

Topic: I can make your ideas come to life!!!
I can make your ideas come to life!!! [message #73070] Wed, 14 August 2013 20:07 UTC
avatar VitaliyBurov  is currently offline VitaliyBurov
Go to my shop
My name is Vitaliy Burov. I am a creative and self-motivated 3D Artist and Designer with nearly 9 years of experience in using digital and traditional media.
I am offering my Freelance services in 3D Modeling. I can make your ideas come to life.
My current location is in New York, United States. Available to work on site or remotely at any given time. Present on skype or phone (given by request).
Here you can find my previous work, www.vitaliyburov.com. Email me for more information about my services at vburov@vitaliyburov.com.
Languages: Ukrainian, English, Russian, Polish
My vision is to make it happen!

"A man with sharp vision can shoot ten rabbits with one arrow." -VB
 Topic: Looking 4 a creative 3D Artist?
Looking 4 a creative 3D Artist? [message #73069] Wed, 14 August 2013 20:04 UTC
avatar VitaliyBurov  is currently offline VitaliyBurov
Go to my shop
My name is Vitaliy Burov. I am a creative and self-motivated 3D Artist and Designer with nearly 9 years of experience in using digital and traditional media.
I am offering my Freelance services in 3D Modeling. I can make your ideas come to life.
My current location is in New York, United States. Available to work on site or remotely at any given time. Present on skype or phone (given by request).
Here you can find my previous work, www.vitaliyburov.com. Email me for more information about my services.
Languages: Ukrainian, English, Russian, Polish
My vision is to make it happen!

"A man with sharp vision can shoot ten rabbits with one arrow." -VB
 Topic: Gallant 3D Designs is here to help
Gallant 3D Designs is here to help [message #72683] Tue, 06 August 2013 05:02 UTC
avatar gallantdesigns  is currently offline gallantdesigns
Go to my shop
Gallant 3D Designs is here to assist with 3D printing needs of all kinds. I have been modeling for 10 years and exciting about this new era of 3D printing! If you have an idea and want it in your hands...Gallant 3D Designs can help!

Checkout the site gallery at
gallantdesigns.org

and

Shapeways gallery at
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/gallantdesigns

-Gallant Designs
 Topic: J - CAD Drafting & Design Inc. www.jcad.ca
J - CAD Drafting & Design Inc. www.jcad.ca [message #72626] Mon, 05 August 2013 01:02 UTC
Go to all my models
index.php?t=getfile&id=37825&private=0

We specialize in 3D design for 3D printing. Our turnaround is the fastest in the business. We will work with you to get your design exactly what you want.

Contact us for a price
:
info@jcad.ca
www.jcad.ca

• Attachment: 5.jpg
    (Size: 32.52KB, Downloaded 110 time(s))

Topic: 3D Modeler/Design Engineer Needed
3D Modeler/Design Engineer Needed [message #72510] Thu, 01 August 2013 19:11 UTC
avatar Distribustore  is currently offline Distribustore
Go to all my models
Please email me at lane@distribustore.com for a brief on the project. This is for a universal smart phone stand that folds to the size of a credit card.
 Topic: Providing 3D model design service ___ Sharpen The Idea, Sharpen The Creation
Providing 3D model design service ___ Sharpen The Idea, Sharpen The Creation [message #72471] Thu, 01 August 2013 07:58 UTC
avatar Sharpen3D  is currently offline Sharpen3D
Go to my shop
Hi All,

Sharpen 3D is a professional 3D model design company. Our artists have more than 7 years of 3D model design experience.

We have previous experience on jewelry modeling ,dental instrument and toy designs,and for our larger scale of work, involving both 3D modeling and animation. Here attached are some of our previous 3D models for your reference.

If you have a sketch, photograph or even an idea .we can help you make it into a 3D model.

Sharpen 3D Solution
Room 1701,NO.54, YuJingGang Road,
ZhaBei District, Shanghai, China 200070
M: +86 1832 1268 329
Email: info@sharpen3d.com

Topic: 3d laser scanning service in NYC
3d laser scanning service in NYC [message #72458] Wed, 31 July 2013 19:52 UTC
avatar SophieKahn  is currently offline SophieKahn
Go to my shop
Hi everyone,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that I'm starting a 3d laser scanning business in New York. I'm particularly interested in working with artists and designers. My site is http://www.scannerworksny.com. I can also assist with prepping 3d scan files for 3d printing with Shapeways.

Please get in touch via my contact page if you have a project you'd like to discuss!

cheers, Sophie

http://www.sophiekahn.net
 Topic: RENDERING SERVICES
RENDERING SERVICES [message #72386] Tue, 30 July 2013 02:52 UTC
avatar instrumaker  is currently offline instrumaker
Go to my shop
Cost effective object renderings offered in Royal Blue, Violet Purple, Hot Pink, Coral Red or Black

index.php?t=getfile&id=37433&private=0

Topic: 3D Modeler and Digital Sculptor Available- Experience in Character Modeling, Toy Design and Jewelry
3D Modeler and Digital Sculptor Available- Experience in Character Modeling, Toy Design and Jewelry [message #72208] Thu, 25 July 2013 19:28 UTC
avatar LaurieBerenhaus  is currently offline LaurieBerenhaus
Go to my shop
I have experience in both hard surface/organic modeling, and digital sculpting. I specialize in organic work and love a good challenge. I'd love to work with you to help you realize your project. Feel free to see some of my work at www.Laurie3d.com I can also be reached via email at laurieberenhaus@gmail.com

Sincerely,
Laurie

www.Laurie3d.com
 Topic: Futuristic Idea? I can help you with 3D Modeling, Toy Design, Product Design and Industrial Design.
Futuristic Idea? I can help you with 3D Modeling, Toy Design, Product Design and Industrial Design. [message #72202] Thu, 25 July 2013 18:31 UTC
avatar johnot  is currently offline johnot
Go to my shop
index.php?t=getfile&id=37268&private=0
Please visit my professional portfolio here -----> http://johnot.viewbook.com/album/johnot-3dmodel

Hello Shapewayers,

I'm back from vacation and thank all returning clients and new ones who have been patiently waiting. I am award winning designer specializing in 2D to 3D Concept Design, Toy, Jewelry Design, and Industrial/Mechanical Design. If you have a wild idea or a simple one, we can work together to produce high quality results. I aim to help you best communicate and exact your brilliant idea into a new 3D reality. Happy 3D'ing!

Rates are fixed/Revision Retainers apply
Projects require : Designer/Client Approved Proposal
Paypal preferred. All Quotes & Contracts are artist/client approved.
Feel free to email 24/7

Best,

John O.T.

johnotdesign@gmail.com
http://johnot.viewbook.com/album/johnot-3dmodel

[Updated on: Thu, 25 July 2013 18:31 UTC]

Topic: 3D DESIGNER FOR HAUTE COUTURE GARMENT PIECES
3D DESIGNER FOR HAUTE COUTURE GARMENT PIECES [message #72056] Tue, 23 July 2013 22:29 UTC
avatar _D8V_  is currently offline _D8V_
Go to all my models
I am fashion designer looking for a 3D designer who is experienced and professional in the field of constructing fashionable garments. All possible modelers please respond or email me at DPLUSVCO@GMAIL.COM

[Updated on: Tue, 23 July 2013 22:29 UTC]

Sergio "DV" Robinson
 Topic: Very High End 3D Modeler Here, with 10 years 3D Modeling Experience
icon12.gif  Very High End 3D Modeler Here, with 10 years 3D Modeling Experience [message #72044] Tue, 23 July 2013 20:46 UTC
avatar PatrickD3D  is currently offline PatrickD3D
Go to all my models
I create 3D models for inventors, among many clients I have helped over the years.
Over 10 years experience creating high-end 3D graphics.

Company Website: www.theanimatedpixel.com

Thanks!

Patrick Dickerson
 Topic: Artist ready to model
Artist ready to model [message #71721] Wed, 17 July 2013 09:46 UTC
avatar Lord_M  is currently offline Lord_M
Go to my shop
Hi,
I am an artist capable of reproduction and creation of various items as gadget, jewels, characters and so on. I am ready to bring to physical world your ideas with 3D printing.

I leave you the links of my shop and my website with drawings, animation and 3D example. My tool for 3D is Blender.

A Slice Of Kelt

Castle In Space

Thanks for your attention and consideration.

-- Lord M @->-,-'---- @([:])) ----'-,-<-@ Sanity is another way to MaDNesS!!! http://www.castleinspace.net
 Topic: Cheap 3d modeler Available for work Again
Cheap 3d modeler Available for work Again [message #71505] Fri, 12 July 2013 15:19 UTC
avatar spukeanimation  is currently offline spukeanimation
Go to all my models
Hey guys,
I am available for work again
Portfolio:
http://spukeanimation.daportfolio.com/

email me or pm me

[Updated on: Fri, 12 July 2013 15:22 UTC]

Topic: Professional Product Designer for hire
Professional Product Designer for hire [message #70890] Wed, 03 July 2013 13:49 UTC
avatar josecunyat  is currently offline josecunyat
Go to all my models
Hello,

I offer my Product Design service to all of you. I have good experience preparing files for 3d printing and I'm mainly working developing real products. You can see my profile at:
www.estudimosaic.com

To contact me personally you can send me a e-mail at:
jc@estudimosaic.com
or
josecunyat@gmail.com

www.estudimosaic.com
 Topic: 3D scanning for creatives
3D scanning for creatives [message #70775] Mon, 01 July 2013 16:22 UTC
avatar tristan_bethe  is currently offline tristan_bethe
Go to my shop
Dear all / Beste iedereen,

My name is Tristan Bethe and I specialize in 3D scanning for the creative types. I finally finished a decent portfolio you can visit here: http://3dscan.pro/

I work allot with traditional sculptors who want to experiment with 3D printing in combination with their own work without deviating too much from their own materials and techniques. Being a CG artist myself I speak your language while still being able to help you bridge the more technical details that 3D printing still holds.

I am located in the Netherlands. Rate: €65/h ex VAT

___

3D scannen voor creatievelingen.

Dat is in het kort waar ik mij op focus. Mijn naam is Tristan Bethe. Als 3D artiest en vormgever spreek ik jouw visuele taal en voel ik goed aan wat jij, de maker, wil bereiken.

Of je nu een kunstenaar bent die beelden wil vergroten/verkleinen of objecten wil scannen om te gebruiken in jouw kunst of een creatieveling die de nieuwe mogelijkheden van 3D printen wil verkennen.

Ook kunnen 3D scans jou als CG artiest helpen bij het modelleren van complexe organische objecten. Daarnaast is het inscannen van mensen een mogelijkheid.

Dit alles nauw samenwerkend met jou, zodat jij je kan focussen op het eindproduct.

Neem gerust contact op om je ideeën te bespreken.

Neem tevens een kijkje op mijn portfolio: http://3dscan.pro/

Uur tarief: €65

index.php?t=getfile&id=35661&private=0

• Attachment: Janine.jpg
    (Size: 356.10KB, Downloaded 101 time(s))

See more of my 3D scanning/printing adventures here: http://3dpersons.com/ or statyou.com
 Topic: Futuristic Idea? 3D Modeling, Toy Design, Product Design is my game. Friendly, Fast, Fun projects.
Futuristic Idea? 3D Modeling, Toy Design, Product Design is my game. Friendly, Fast, Fun projects. [message #70088] Wed, 19 June 2013 10:47 UTC
avatar johnot  is currently offline johnot
Go to my shop
index.php?t=getfile&id=45637&private=0

Hello Shapewayers,

Been on vacation so my apologies for all those I have yet to respond to! As a 3D Modeler, Animator, and 3D Consultant in New York I can help you realize your 3D idea from its beginning stages to brilliant 3D model finish. I specialize in Toy Design, Jewelry, and Industrial/Mechanical Design. Should you have a wild idea or a simple one, we can work together to produce high quality results.

Rates are fixed/Revision Retainers apply/Projects include: Proposal + Render+Model.
Paypal preferred. Quotes & Contracts based on scale and artist/client approved payment plan.
Feel free to email 24/7
Happy 3D'ing!

Best,

John
johnotdesign@gmail.com

http://johnot.viewbook.com/album/johnot-3dmodel

[Updated on: Thu, 21 November 2013 19:23 UTC]

Topic: LOOKING 4 MODELLER-JEWELLERY PROJECT- URGENT
LOOKING 4 MODELLER-JEWELLERY PROJECT- URGENT [message #70059] Tue, 18 June 2013 19:41 UTC
avatar beajurb23  is currently offline beajurb23
Go to all my models
HI ALL

I need somebody to help me ASAP with the 3D modelling of a bold necklace.

the modelling needs to be done starting from a 3D scan of a lobster very detailed.
I have done some rough sketch-work on Illustrator to give the idea of what I want.

If somebody might be willing to help just reply to this thread and I will explain you better what I am talking about...by e-mail...

The job needs to be done in the next few days. I need to print it at the latest on Saturday.

If yoiu have done already jewellery projets it might be better but not compulsory..

Then we ll see the rate for completion together...

thanx
b.
Pages (8): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8    »]

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.