Search Search  
Today's Messages (OFF)  | Unanswered Messages (ON)

Forum: 3D modeler needed
 Topic: Super simple plinth
Super simple plinth [message #46111] Wed, 28 March 2012 23:14 UTC
avatar Frasoir  is currently offline Frasoir
Go to all my models
Hi there

I am looking for someone to design (in blender) a very simple rectangular plinth to add to my model. It would also help If they knew how to export the file into STL file or CAD.

Here is my model:

javascript:%20insertTag(document.post_form.msg_body,%20'index.php?t=getfile&id=15693&private=0',%20'');

Something similar:

http://www.canadianartforsale.com/Wendy_Bailey_bronze_sculpture/Wendy_Bailey_bronze_sculpture_The_Winner_550.jpg

The rendering will then be printed 3D and cast in bronze.

If anyone can offer some help It'd be much appreciated!

Thanks
Fraser

• Attachment: blender.tiff
    (Size: 66.58KB, Downloaded 52 time(s))

Topic: NYC: Looking for 3D modeler in Manhattan or Brooklyn
NYC: Looking for 3D modeler in Manhattan or Brooklyn [message #46019] Mon, 26 March 2012 21:42 UTC
avatar nativeknick  is currently offline nativeknick
Go to all my models
Hello Designers,
I am currently looking to interview freelance 3D designers or meet with any small design companies. The project will involve a product line that encompasses different products that share a commonly theme.
I am only looking to work with a local NYC based designer/company that I can meet face to face with; preferably in Brooklyn or Manhattan.
Please reply with a cover letter that includes estimated hourly/project rates and resume/CV or portfolio.
Thank you for your interest,
Alexander

[Updated on: Mon, 26 March 2012 21:42 UTC]

Topic: Need help with Figurines
Need help with Figurines [message #45961] Sun, 25 March 2012 17:35 UTC
avatar Smooth2  is currently offline Smooth2
Go to all my models
Hello there.
Some time ago, I tried to accomplish a scene (from Assassins Creed), in which the Hellequinne stabs Ezio.
I just can't get everything 100% right, plus I got the Problem, that I could never print these Models, because for example the clothes have no thickness at all, they just are..textures in mid air?! (tried it with ragdoll Models in XNALara)
Even some clothes from Ezio are in his leg.. :/

Would be great to hear back from you. ;D

(In the attachment are 2 photos, the obj and an skp file)

• Attachment: Jump.rar
    (Size: 3.58MB, Downloaded 84 time(s))

Topic: Help Needed For Simple Plastic Safety Product
Help Needed For Simple Plastic Safety Product [message #45737] Tue, 20 March 2012 13:46 UTC
avatar davidlross  is currently offline davidlross
Go to all my models
Hi I'm a relatively new Shapeways member and have used Google SketchUp to create a fairly simple plastic design for a plastic safety product followed by converting it, uploading it, and having it accepted by Shapeways only to be rejected twice due to technical issues.

I have a draft of the .dae files as well as the Google Sketchup files and am looking for someone to modify my designs and create an inexpensive model to prove out a concept.

I'm hoping to patent this so it would be a work for hire.

If you're interested in designing a simple safety product for an inexpensive plastic prototype then please reply via private message with a bit of fun stuff about yourself, your contact details, a signed copy of the work for hire agreement (attached), and a link to your Shapeways or other portfolio.

I'll send you the information I have for you to evaluate and provide your rates. After that we figure out terms and start working together on this and hopefully several projects together.

Thank you very much for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers!

-David

Topic: Need Help With a Couple Props
Need Help With a Couple Props [message #45699] Mon, 19 March 2012 17:19 UTC
avatar Vagabond82  is currently offline Vagabond82
Go to my shop
Ok, I have these two weapons from Mass Effect 3, now I imported them into Netfabb, cleaned them up, then I went into Meshlab to smooth out parts of the models, such as the grips, barrels, and other parts that could use smoothing. But everytime I try to do it Meshlab crashes on me. Also if someone can help with the smoothing could they also make them into shell models so it's not a solid model and won't cost a arm and a leg to print, I'm just looking at using these for prototypes which I'll do further cleanup work and modifications to after printing so I can make molds. The files are in STL format.
http://www.mediafire.com/?x9dqxy34ib7qdnq

[Updated on: Mon, 19 March 2012 17:20 UTC]

Topic: Virtuoso needed to work the Easy Creator
Virtuoso needed to work the Easy Creator [message #45373] Mon, 12 March 2012 21:21 UTC
avatar imbrettjackson  is currently offline imbrettjackson
Go to all my models
I've tried a dozen times to extrude a clean, vector B/W flat image into a printable piece of jewelry with the Easy Creator and have had it sent back every time with puzzling "already tried that" instructions - any hotshots want to take a crack at it?

I'd like to render this image in silver, and it needs...

1) To be 1&1/2 to 2 inches tall....
2) To maintain it's current aspect ratio...
3) To be extruded to the minimum acceptable thickness to print in silver.

You're welcome to use Easy Creator or anything else you can make make work. This has got to be the easiest thing in the world for someone who's done this before. Any takers?

Hit me up by PM with a link to work you've completed. I'll send you the image, then pay by paypal immediately after Shapeways confirms the design is printable.

Thanks,
Brett
 Topic: Need human scale figures modeler(1:32-1:35 scale)
Need human scale figures modeler(1:32-1:35 scale) [message #44916] Mon, 05 March 2012 19:20 UTC
avatar gusavslot  is currently offline gusavslot
Go to all my models
Hi. I need modeler for human notnude figures to decorate civil diorames.
I need truck driver, som kids, espectators of a race, cameraman etc..
Please contact me at
g.casado@telefonica.net

for more details...

thank in advance!
 Topic: Delete me
Delete me [message #44756] Fri, 02 March 2012 05:39 UTC
avatar yxalitis  is currently offline yxalitis
Go to all my models
Thanks

[Updated on: Sat, 03 March 2012 11:59 UTC]

Topic: Teeny tiny Narcissus from Alien
Teeny tiny Narcissus from Alien [message #44693] Thu, 01 March 2012 02:05 UTC
avatar yxalitis  is currently offline yxalitis
Go to all my models
Hi guys.
Well, last time I asked for a tiny Millennium Falcon, and you came up trumps!
This time I'm after a tiny Narcissus from Alien.
Here it is in its garage docked to the underside of the Nostromo.
http://www.starsfx.co.uk/Narcissus%20in%20dock%20modelshop.jpg
And the little guy himself, not that you need any more then the basic shape.
http://msfm.seryan.com/ian_r/narcissus-ir3.jpg

Now, the clincher...

He needs to be only 1cm long!
Razz

Thanks!
 Topic: I want this 3ds file can be printed for n scale shell
I want this 3ds file can be printed for n scale shell [message #44455] Sat, 25 February 2012 01:04 UTC
avatar KorailDHCPP  is currently offline KorailDHCPP
Go to my shop
Hi, all
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d0/PP-DHC.jpg/270px-PP-DHC.jpg

This is Korean 'Semaeul' Train, which has begun its service since late 1980's and all of remaining trains will be retired and scrapped by end of this year.

To commemorate this, I want to make a shell of this train's front car in n scale(1/160)

I made a 3ds mesh which looks like this train, which initially was intended to be used on Microsoft Train simulator, but soon I realized 3d printing preparation is radically different from GMAX modeling. i tried netfabb, but won't be able to figure out how to use it.

So i am looking for someone to help me to refine this rough 3DS mesh to something printable in Shapeways.

Since the project is not intended for any commercial purpose, i can't offer a lot, but I am willing to present a token of appreciation.

The major problems of this 3DS file is, there are open halls significantly around the nose as well as all some over the body, and it hasn't been smoothed yet.

I think I didn't completely clear out the meshes of headlight, cab, cabin in the back which were installed for MSTS. I don't need anything inside but I want make a simple shell. I left the wipers and handrails but they can be removed if necessary.

I wish someone could put window halls in the back cabin and radiator grills in sides, which I feel a bit over whelming for me.

Anyway, I hope there are many of you willing to help this commemoration of Old Diesel Hydraulic lady.

Thank you.

[Updated on: Sat, 25 February 2012 01:05 UTC]

Topic: Plastic Headset Prototype SketchUp on Freelancer
Plastic Headset Prototype SketchUp on Freelancer [message #43670] Wed, 08 February 2012 14:50 UTC
avatar duann  is currently offline duann
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey All,

I just saw this post on Freelancer.

Check it out, bid on it. Make money....

http://www.freelancer.com/projects/Industrial-Design-CAD-CAM /Plastic-Headset-Prototype-SketchUp-Model.html

Good luck

Duann Scott, Designer Evangelist, Shapeways
 Topic: Need 3D Rupee Model Edit:closed
Need 3D Rupee Model Edit:closed [message #43313] Thu, 02 February 2012 00:55 UTC
avatar exxies33  is currently offline exxies33
Go to all my models
Edit: Position has been filled. Thank you to everyone who responded!

[Updated on: Thu, 02 February 2012 01:59 UTC]

Topic: :Completed: Help needed tweaking existing files, will pay.
:Completed: Help needed tweaking existing files, will pay. [message #42022] Mon, 16 January 2012 01:03 UTC
avatar reoverton  is currently offline reoverton
Go to all my models
Hey Everybody,

I have a project that involves making jewelry out of 3d printed gemstones. A friend helped me with the gemstones, however, she's now busy and there are a couple of tweaks to be made.

Right now, I'm fairly certain that the stones are not hollow. Also, they are bigger than I want.

The files are in Rhino. I'm wondering if anyone well versed in Rhino would help resize and make the stones hollow for a small fee. I'm a student, so I cannot pay a lot, but I'm fairly certain that the changes are not too labor intensive for someone who is familiar with the programs. There are about 8 stones, but depending on the price, I can cut down the number.

DM me if interested! Thanks guys!

[Updated on: Mon, 23 January 2012 13:44 UTC] by Moderator

Topic: help need completing an organic shape ring.
help need completing an organic shape ring. [message #41719] Thu, 12 January 2012 00:37 UTC
avatar studio.rumi  is currently offline studio.rumi
Go to all my models
Hello,

I am looking for someone to help me finishing a ring modeling with Rhino.
This ring is organic shape and 7stone sets. I prefer someone in NYC area but not necessary. Please let me know if you are interested in! I will email you and discuss more descriptions! This is an urgent project.

thank you.

rumi

studio.rumi@gmail.com
 Topic: Unity 3d game - modelers Needed
Unity 3d game - modelers Needed [message #41614] Tue, 10 January 2012 15:40 UTC
avatar ahmed1  is currently offline ahmed1
Go to all my models
Hello,
I am looking for some modellers to model my Unity3d game (if you don't know it, check it up now). I am offering two options.
Option 1:
We pay you $20-40 for 3 Huge Maps, 3 rockets, 3 bombs. (compatible with Unity3d)
Option 2:
We give you a percentage of the money from our game but you need to give us as much models as we what (don't worry it won't be a lot because it's a iPhone game).
To contact me please add my Skype name is: alduridi
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME.
My email is: alduridi@hotmail.co.uk but I don't reply fast so it's better to Skype me Smile
Thank You,
Ahmed – Dream Falcon Game Studios
 Topic: Baked in displacements
Baked in displacements [message #41393] Sat, 07 January 2012 18:26 UTC
avatar islandtrevor  is currently offline islandtrevor
Go to my shop
Yet another question from the inexperienced.

I have read in a few posts about 'bakeing in' a displacement map. I know the basics of displacements but I have no idea how to bake it in so it will print.

Is there an easy way to do this? What programs are best for it? What is stepping?

Thanks in advance.
 Topic: 3 Ear of Corn
3 Ear of Corn [message #40833] Tue, 27 December 2011 20:35 UTC
avatar QueenTiye  is currently offline QueenTiye
Go to all my models
Hi All! I'm intrigued by this technology and wonder how much it would cost to get someone to render a 3-D model of a picture (attached) of 3 ear(s) of corn? If it isn't too expensive (and if it wouldn't cost to much to create the model, I'd love to see this project through beginning to end.

• Attachment: 3EarCorn.psd
    (Size: 487.24KB, Downloaded 81 time(s))

Topic: need a 3d modeler for 1/18 scale g.i. Joe weapons and gear
need a 3d modeler for 1/18 scale g.i. Joe weapons and gear [message #40670] Fri, 23 December 2011 00:25 UTC
avatar doomedfortune  is currently offline doomedfortune
Go to all my models
looking for a 3d modeler that can make detailed weapons for 1/18 scale action figures send me a message
 Topic: iPhone case modifications needed
iPhone case modifications needed [message #39138] Wed, 23 November 2011 16:58 UTC
avatar skiddyfisk  is currently offline skiddyfisk
Go to all my models
Background: I'm trying to fabricate a case for my iPod touch that will make it resemble the outer dimensions of an iPhone. Towards that end, I bought a piece of replacement back glass and a bumper case, but I forgot to actually check the dimensions of an ipod vs. an iphone and it turns out the ipod is about 5.2 mm shorter. I was able to grind the glass piece down enough to fit that size, but my attempt to chop the bumper case was less successful. :<

http://i.imgur.com/mNvn6m.jpg

It's really not structurally sound :<

What I need is a fairly standard Iphone 4/4s bumper case (like this one) with solid sides, modified as follows:

-shortened vertically by 5.2mm
-hole for mute switch removed
-hole for headphone jack moved from upper-left to lower-right

If it's possible to add bits to the inside of the buttons so they actually reach the ipod buttons, that'd be cool too.

This doesn't seem like a huge amount of work for someone who already has one of these modeled - if I'm wrong and it will be hugely time consuming, then bleh.
 Topic: model size help!
model size help! [message #39053] Tue, 22 November 2011 17:16 UTC
avatar leopoldbroby  is currently offline leopoldbroby
Go to my shop
i have made a model and if one of you people could help i would be very thankful (.x3d)
i need to resize this so the stand is ca. 4cm
leopoldbroby@hotmail.com
thank you Smile

[Updated on: Tue, 22 November 2011 17:17 UTC]

Topic: Quid Pro Quo. Seeking Visionary Designers For Our Porcelain Casting Co.
Quid Pro Quo. Seeking Visionary Designers For Our Porcelain Casting Co. [message #37829] Thu, 03 November 2011 05:35 UTC
avatar PHOENIXRISINGCERAMICS  is currently offline PHOENIXRISINGCERAMICS
Go to all my models
We have developed a breakthrough technology for casting true high-fire, (decorative and functional) porcelain objects in rubber molds. We are the only company in the world that can do this.

Our goal is to evolve our young company by producing stunning decorative and functional objects that will stun the buying public. And at the same time giving exposure to the work of great modern designers.

What we would like is for designers to submit their designs to us and once we come to terms we will produce the design in porcelain and make it available in the market place. In exchange the designer will receive a mutually agreed upon percentage of the profit of each cast sold. We are very much about WIN / WIN.

Have a look at our website to see the sorts of things we are capable of producing. We are totally open to Style - as long as it is stunning and desirable to an upscale marketplace. Such things as vases, Christmas ornaments, tableware, lighting fixtures, chess pieces, etc.

Important to keep in mind that the design MUST be moldable. For example, a design within a design within a design that can only be formed via 3D printing would not work for us. Shapeways' client Bathsheba's 3D print '120-CELL' is a perfect example of what CANNOT be molded. In essence, Shapeways would print out a master model of the design and you would have it mailed to us to mold over.

Please email us your copyrighted designs to PRCeramics@aol.com and we will be in touch with you.

Thanks so much. We are excited by the potential of bringing stunning designs into the world utilizing the highly respected medium of high-fire traditional porcelain.

[Updated on: Fri, 04 November 2011 22:29 UTC]

Topic: Want to Hire a Modeler for a project
Want to Hire a Modeler for a project [message #37096] Fri, 21 October 2011 06:05 UTC
avatar falcone  is currently offline falcone
Go to all my models
I'm looking to hire a modeller for a one time project.

The model will be a 1:18 scale action figure, so there will be a lot of parts that need to be modeled. I will provide sketches and detailed descriptions of what I am looking for. Please contact me for more details and pricing. Thank you.

[Updated on: Fri, 21 October 2011 07:16 UTC]

Topic: Modeler Wanted to Create Ball Joint Doll Template
Modeler Wanted to Create Ball Joint Doll Template [message #37070] Fri, 21 October 2011 00:57 UTC
avatar Minnyan  is currently offline Minnyan
Go to all my models
Hi,

I'm looking for a modeler to help me by creating a template to use in making a ball joint doll. I have a base model that I want someone to create joints for and make hollow. I have some pretty exacting requirements, as I'll be using the 3D print to make molds from. If you're interested in helping me out PM me and we can talk about specifics.

Thanks,
Minnyan
 Topic: Mega Bloks minifigure head
Mega Bloks minifigure head [message #36741] Sun, 16 October 2011 11:11 UTC
avatar ovaltiney  is currently offline ovaltiney
Go to all my models
I am a big fan of halo mega bloks. Now ive been looking at shapeway and it appears to me that you could make custom heads for there 1.5 inch minifigures.

Now i believe there would be a market for this and i myself would be willing to purchase alternate helmets, human heads, which i suggest making female heads and possible anime heads.

You can find info at various places there is a halo wiki for alternate helm, bloks http://bloks.hyperboards.com/index.php forum for marketing.

Well if any modeller is interested let me know

thanks
-Jon
 Topic: Make a Mini Samurai Helmet?
Make a Mini Samurai Helmet? [message #36529] Wed, 12 October 2011 18:46 UTC
avatar JSB  is currently offline JSB
Go to all my models
I'm looking for someone to make an ornament to fit on top of an existing belt buckle.

1) Samurai Helmet and Face Mask that resembles the attached photo.

index.php?t=getfile&id=11400&private=0

2) A little "joiner plate" so I can put the Samurai Helmet actually on to the Air Plane Seat Belt Buckle.

The Airplane seat belt buckle is approximately a trapezoid 60 mm @ the base and 70 mm in height. Looks almost exactly like this one. http://www.skybelts.com/images/belts/skybelts_onebelt_bonzai .jpg

The ornament should be big enough to conceal it.

Thanks in advance,
JSB.

• Attachment: samurai 2.png
    (Size: 594.31KB, Downloaded 6949 time(s))

Topic: 3D model - cellphone cases, handbags & accessories
3D model - cellphone cases, handbags & accessories [message #36301] Mon, 10 October 2011 05:22 UTC
avatar duann  is currently offline duann
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey all

Just noticed this project on Freelancer.com that may be of interest..

http://www.freelancer.com/projects/Rendering-threed-modellin g/model-cellphone-cases-handbags-amp.html

Duann Scott, Designer Evangelist, Shapeways
 Topic: Looking for an industrial designer
Looking for an industrial designer [message #35932] Wed, 05 October 2011 14:25 UTC
avatar Hind  is currently offline Hind
Go to all my models
Dear Shapies,

I am looking for a 3D designer to help me design the outer casing of an electronic circuit for a consumer product.
Anyone interested? Please contact me on hobeikahind@gmail.com for more info.

Thanks Smile
 Topic: nokia 6630 case
nokia 6630 case [message #35789] Mon, 03 October 2011 17:16 UTC
avatar april-neil134  is currently offline april-neil134
Go to all my models
i am looking for a cheap modeler who could make a perfect nokia facia / housing / case for an old nokia 6630
i need a stainless steel one and i have no idea about 3d modeling.

if anyone could give me an estimate of what they would charge i would be very greatful
cheers
 Topic: Shameless request
Shameless request [message #33710] Fri, 02 September 2011 16:17 UTC
avatar sgheeter  is currently offline sgheeter
Go to my shop
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows of an available file of fully formed knots?

What I mean by this is not the "lines of knotwork drawn on a surface" but rather fully 3d intertwined "flat ribbons".

I intend to make a groove in the top of each ribbon and work lettering into it and was hoping to not re-invent the wheel and get as far along the curve as i could.

Thanks,
Steve
 Topic: Medieval II Total War project needs 3d modeller
icon4.gif  Medieval II Total War project needs 3d modeller [message #33354] Fri, 26 August 2011 09:05 UTC
avatar Alkimachos  is currently offline Alkimachos
Go to all my models
http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/9202/cavalrylogo.png

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg690/scaled.php?server=690&filename=eastofromelogo3.png&res=medium

I am Co - Leader of the East Of Rome Mod for Medieval 2 Total War Kingdoms. Our Mod Focuses on the Justinian era (6 and 7 century A.D).
We are currently looking for experienced modelers/Texture Artists capable of creating new units or buildings for our mod at their free time (we not get paid, neither paying people).

Lots of work has already been done and the mod is constantly progressing. You can work without time pressure.
You can visit us at our forum in twcenter.net, where you can have a look at our released previews.

For more information feel free to ask via e-mail (archangel106@gmail.com)

Thank you!

~Alkimachos
EoR Co - Leader

[Updated on: Fri, 26 August 2011 10:28 UTC]

Topic: I need someone to make me a lego ARC helmet
I need someone to make me a lego ARC helmet [message #33311] Thu, 25 August 2011 16:42 UTC
avatar jptbricks23  is currently offline jptbricks23
Go to all my models
Hi, I need a lego ARC trooper helmet made for me. I needs to be able to fit on a lego head stud.
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVvNOrQVExH0Es590LiBnIfkuMrpY2mQrYeaF8Ty_SCgmmdWlXbw the arc trooper helmet looks like that and here is another picture: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPHmk1nW2tfbtq8rdfi7bLQhvvMBzUnFydHvX3pIpcOvDtf05ebg

Please PM me if you can, Please also do it for a low price.

-JP
 Topic: i need this model made with shapeways
i need this model made with shapeways [message #32735] Mon, 15 August 2011 15:29 UTC
avatar aquaboi@sbcglobal.net  is currently offline aquaboi@sbcglobal.net
Go to all my models
here is the model i need made with shapeways.
transluscent
hollow
maybe 5 parts max.
thank you,
jim

Topic: Sci-fi Space crafts
Sci-fi Space crafts [message #31942] Tue, 02 August 2011 00:20 UTC
avatar daemonknight  is currently offline daemonknight
Go to all my models
Hi,

My request has been taken.

[Updated on: Wed, 03 August 2011 22:32 UTC]

Topic: Completed - thank you!
Completed - thank you! [message #30861] Thu, 14 July 2011 17:58 UTC
avatar cadalu  is currently offline cadalu
Go to all my models
Thank you shapeways community, project is complete!

• Attachment: P7140FXB.jpg
    (Size: 5.01KB, Downloaded 143 time(s))

[Updated on: Thu, 14 July 2011 21:59 UTC]

Topic: Magic 8 Ball Custom float
Magic 8 Ball Custom float [message #30820] Wed, 13 July 2011 20:50 UTC
avatar jsalcido  is currently offline jsalcido
Go to all my models
Made a change and reposted this

Thanks again

Juston

[Updated on: Thu, 14 July 2011 17:11 UTC]

Topic: Found help...
Found help... [message #25927] Mon, 11 April 2011 15:22 UTC
avatar DeltaStar  is currently offline DeltaStar
Go to my shop
Please remove? Already found help. Thanks!

[Updated on: Thu, 14 April 2011 01:07 UTC]

Topic: need a little help with blender...
need a little help with blender... [message #25862] Sat, 09 April 2011 22:41 UTC
avatar eric1000  is currently offline eric1000
Go to my shop
hi...

i want to make a ring with some holes/cutouts.
i already have the ringband as .svg.
but it seems that im simply too dumb to follow the instructions in the shapeway ring tutorial. Sad
can someone give me a helping hand, a slower step by step description how to bend the .svg around to form the ring and add some thickness.
thanks...
...eric1000
 Topic: gold coin (shipwreck treasure)
gold coin (shipwreck treasure) [message #24525] Mon, 07 March 2011 02:18 UTC
avatar gkaste  is currently offline gkaste
Go to all my models
Hi all,

Looking to get some help on a project. My mom collects lapel pins from every national park she visits. Recently she visited the British Virgin Islands over her birthday, including several of their national parks, but to her disappointment no one sold pins. I had the idea to custom make her a pin as a birthday present. Great idea, at least I think, but easier said than done.

I was thinking of having it simulate a gold coin, like what would be found from a shipwreck or pirate's treasure chest. About 1 to 1-1/4" diameter, with the text BVI in the center and NATIONAL PARKS circling around the bottom, all on the face, along with some appropriate decoration to make it look like a coin. Would make it from the gold plated stainless steel material on Shapeways.

I have run in to two problems so far... First, I do not have the creative ability to come up with something I really like, and second, I am concerned about the raised/sunken text. The text would be quite small, and I am worried about it actually showing up.

The limits listed on the material page make this project look very difficult, however, I have the Ant model printed in stainless steel, and it has very small features and they certainly were printed and are very strong. So I am at a loss to what will really work and what wont. At $25 minimum per piece I do not want to learn how to make small features work by trial an error.

If anyone was interested in helping me out, had ideas to share, or want to really dive into this project, I would very much appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks,

Garrett

[Updated on: Mon, 07 March 2011 02:18 UTC]

Topic: 3D Castle Modeler NEEDED Asia Game Show
3D Castle Modeler NEEDED Asia Game Show [message #23865] Tue, 15 February 2011 08:29 UTC
avatar sampcdoc  is currently offline sampcdoc
Go to all my models
----

[Updated on: Thu, 14 April 2011 09:06 UTC]

Topic: Texture Artist 3D Model NEEDED Asia Game Show
Texture Artist 3D Model NEEDED Asia Game Show [message #23776] Sun, 13 February 2011 06:59 UTC
avatar sampcdoc  is currently offline sampcdoc
Go to all my models
Hi, am a game professor and chair faith base games at IEEE Game Innovation and Asia Game Show (volunteer). I am in need of someone that knows how to do texture art and include on some 3D models that has been done for me by an awesome famed toy designer. These 3D models are part of a Faith Base game design to display at the upcoming Asia Game Show Hong Kong. If interested, I can promote you and even provide information to my game students. Let me know. Warm regards.

[Updated on: Sun, 13 February 2011 07:04 UTC]

Pages (7): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7    »]