Search Search  
Today's Messages (OFF)  | Unanswered Messages (ON)

Forum: 3D modeler needed
 Topic: Need a favor
Need a favor [message #66700] Tue, 23 April 2013 09:25 UTC
avatar Bmj0209  is currently offline Bmj0209
Go to all my models
I've been looking everywhere for someone to design a pretty simple ring for me. If interested, please PM me.
 Topic: Need a favor
Need a favor [message #66699] Tue, 23 April 2013 09:23 UTC
avatar Bmj0209  is currently offline Bmj0209
Go to all my models
I've been looking everywhere for someone to design a pretty simple ring for me. If interested, please PM me.
 Topic: Need a 3D scan and enlargement
Need a 3D scan and enlargement [message #66373] Thu, 18 April 2013 18:35 UTC
avatar msclu31  is currently offline msclu31
Go to all my models
I have a part that I would like to get scanned/duplicated (it is less than 4"x4"x4") and then have it reproduced 10% larger. Any estimates on cost and turnaround time? PM me and let me know. Thank you.
 Topic: Coney Island Miniature Novelty Statue Quote -- 3D Designer Needed
icon3.gif  Coney Island Miniature Novelty Statue Quote -- 3D Designer Needed [message #66370] Thu, 18 April 2013 18:28 UTC
avatar Baron_von_Brunk  is currently offline Baron_von_Brunk
Go to all my models
Good afternoon,

I'm a graphic designer for a New York promotions company, and we're looking to make a series of small statues (around the size of paperweights -- maybe larger) based on Coney Island attractions such as the Wonder Wheel. To save time with overseas production, naturally we're looking to have the initial mockups made via a 3D printer, so that we can use the 3D-printed mockups for making mass production molds at our factories. I'd like to hire someone to make the 3D CAD artwork as well as the actual plastic mockups: if this is something a potential designer is interested in, feel free to check out the details below and send me a message:

Based on the photos, what would the practicality be to create three detailed mockups -- and assuming the items can be made with a 3D printer, roughly what would the cost be per unit? Please note: these are just a few photos we have offhand, which only include the Wonder Wheel and the carousel; we're also getting a third statue made, which we can provide photos for eventually.

http://baronvonbrunk.com/coyote/CAROUSEL-1.jpg

http://baronvonbrunk.com/coyote/CAROUSEL-3.jpg

http://baronvonbrunk.com/coyote/CAROUSEL-5.jpg

http://baronvonbrunk.com/coyote/WONDERWHEEL-1-5.jpg

http://baronvonbrunk.com/coyote/WONDERWHEEL-1-4.jpg

http://baronvonbrunk.com/coyote/WONDERWHEEL-1-2.jpg

http://baronvonbrunk.com/coyote/WONDERWHEEL-1-1.jpg

http://baronvonbrunk.com/coyote/WONDERWHEEL-1-8.jpg

Also, I don't have the exact sizes offhand, but I can provide further measurements soon. Again, these statues are intended to be the size of paperweights or snow globes; which means the challenge here is getting all of the detail compact into a small object, such as the Wonder Wheel, which of course has lots of intricate girders and wires.

Another question: based on the estimated sizes of the units, what would the approximate turnaround time be for making one -- with as much detail as possible? The detail is key, since we're going to use the 3D prints for mass production items, thus we'll need lots smoothness rather than grooves.

Thanks for your help -- but any 3D printers/CAD designers in the New York/New Jersey area are much appreciated!

-Baron von Brunk

Custom LEGO Blog: http://vonbrunk.tumblr.com/
 Topic: simple task to change thickness of a 3D model
simple task to change thickness of a 3D model [message #66355] Thu, 18 April 2013 16:29 UTC
avatar arrowroot  is currently offline arrowroot
Go to all my models
Hi!

I need a redesigned 3D model of the following Samsung Galaxy S3 case:

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:35872

The wall thickness should be 1.5 mm with no holes on left and right sides of the case.

Please PM your fee quotes and timing.

The result should be provided as an .STL file.

Thanks,

arrowroot

Topic: T Gauge Barclay 0-4-0st locomotive wanted
T Gauge Barclay 0-4-0st locomotive wanted [message #66201] Tue, 16 April 2013 15:09 UTC
avatar hjhearle  is currently offline hjhearle
Go to my shop
No longer needed, thanks Smile

[Updated on: Tue, 16 April 2013 20:39 UTC]

Topic: Manipulate 3D scan into awesome
Manipulate 3D scan into awesome [message #65730] Mon, 08 April 2013 14:00 UTC
avatar picodegallo  is currently offline picodegallo
Go to all my models
Hi!
I'm looking for a modeler to manipulate a 3d scan I took of a conch shell in order to turn it into something slightly different. Picture of shell scan attached. If interested, would love to talk more about specifics and possible compensation.

Thanks!

Topic: Modeler Needed: 1/6 Scale Action Figure Head
Modeler Needed: 1/6 Scale Action Figure Head [message #65506] Thu, 04 April 2013 23:48 UTC
avatar scttrhda  is currently offline scttrhda
Go to all my models
I am looking for a modeler for a 1/6 scale head sculpt of WWE Superstar Cm Punk for printing. If interested, pm me.

Thanks
Scott
 Topic: Modeler Needed: 1/6 Scale Action Figure Head
Modeler Needed: 1/6 Scale Action Figure Head [message #65505] Thu, 04 April 2013 23:47 UTC
avatar scttrhda  is currently offline scttrhda
Go to all my models
I am looking for a modeler for a 1/6 scale head sculpt of WWE Superstar Cm Punk for printing. If interested, pm me.

Thanks
Scott
 Topic: N-scale or 1:160 scale modern Military Vehicles wanted.
icon6.gif  N-scale or 1:160 scale modern Military Vehicles wanted. [message #65392] Wed, 03 April 2013 06:06 UTC
avatar cherokeeblade  is currently offline cherokeeblade
Go to all my models
Hi
Well most my n-scale military models are out of date. My HMMWV are not up armor. No new N-scale military models has been made since Minifigs U.S.A. went out of business. Last modern vehicles I got from them was the new m987 7 ton cargo truck. But that out of date and been replace by FMTV line of trucks. I found 1 fuel hemtt on here and a bushmaster. Any MRAPs, Strykers, USMC Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon 290 Interim Fast Attack Vehicle, MTVR Series of Vehicles, M-1117 Guardian, and favs. I think my train load has not been updated since Desert Storm. LOL.
I included some pictures. Some resources are http://olive-drab.com/index.php
But to all you modelers out there. Even civilian vehicles are needed in our scale too. So if you upload something think about us we folks with small trains sets.
I have 45 flat car military train with about 200 of military models that need to be replace or upgrade. If I have that many think the other model rail road guys and Wargamers who play in 1:160 scale or some might say 12mm scale. But I'm all way looking on shapeway for new N-scale models to buy.
Thanks.
icon6.gif  N-scale or 1:160 scale modern Military Vehicles wanted. [message #65391] Wed, 03 April 2013 06:05 UTC
Go to all my models
Hi
Well most my n-scale military models are out of date. My HMMWV are not up armor. No new N-scale military models has been made since Minifigs U.S.A. went out of business. Last modern vehicles I got from them was the new m987 7 ton cargo truck. But that out of date and been replace by FMTV line of trucks. I found 1 fuel hemtt on here and a bushmaster. Any MRAPs, Strykers, USMC Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon 290 Interim Fast Attack Vehicle, MTVR Series of Vehicles, M-1117 Guardian, and favs. I think my train load has not been updated since Desert Storm. LOL.
But to all you modelers out there. Even civilian vehicles are needed in our scale too. So if you upload something think about us we folks with small trains sets.
I have 45 flat car military train with about 200 of military models that need to be replace or upgrade. If I have that many think the other model rail road guys and Wargamers who play in 1:160 scale or some might say 12mm scale. But I'm all way looking on shapeway for new N-scale models to buy.
Thanks.
index.php?t=getfile&id=29983&private=0
icon6.gif  N-scale or 1:160 scale modern Military Vehicles wanted. [message #65389] Wed, 03 April 2013 06:02 UTC
Go to all my models
Hi
Thanks.
index.php?t=getfile&id=29983&private=0

Topic: Maybe someone can Help me with creating a X-Files Badge
Maybe someone can Help me with creating a X-Files Badge [message #65158] Sat, 30 March 2013 06:45 UTC
avatar Schakal1701  is currently offline Schakal1701
Go to my shop
Hi there Programmers!

I found shapeways and it looks like nearly anything is possible here! But i am noone who know much about 3D programming or designing ;-(
I would like to ask you if someone (maybe a supernatural or X-Files Fan) is interrested in programming or designing such a badge for printing in metall?
I got some scarts replicas from the wallets and so the badges are from resin. I looked nearly everwhere in the Internet so find some badges in Metall but my search was not successfully ;-(
This badge is used in several series/films and is not like the real badge of the FBI ! I love the Eagle on the Top Wink

Maybe is there a Fan which is interrested in programming it. Please let me know if you nee the messurements.

Greetings Peter

• Attachment: image.jpeg
    (Size: 2.10MB, Downloaded 53 time(s))

Topic: Detailed minature signpost model required
Detailed minature signpost model required [message #64682] Fri, 22 March 2013 20:19 UTC
avatar PointMeTheWay  is currently offline PointMeTheWay
Go to my shop
Hello,

I am seeking a 3D model of a minature wooden signpost.

Here are some requirements:

- About 10cm tall
- 3 arms
- A cylinder pole so that the arms can be pointed in any direction (not flat sided like the pictures)
- Inset text on the arms (I will be painting the text a different colour to the rest of the sign, so inset enough that it can be painted).
- Wood texturing (3D), similar to this model: http://www.shapeways.com/model/694469/r15-n-scale-coal-jimmy -wood-truck-x3.html?li=productBox-search

And here are some photos for inspiration:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34263657@N07/6928844475/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/emmie69/7725556966/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/steveharris/4622264195/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lauriemayes/8183114935/

I will be printing the signpost via Shapeways, and rendering it in X3D. So a blender file would be best if this is possible (I am not versed with 3D modelling compatibility so whatever works!)

Send me a PM if you are interested with any estimated cost etc! Smile

[Updated on: Fri, 22 March 2013 20:21 UTC]

Topic: Looking for designer to team up
Looking for designer to team up [message #64662] Fri, 22 March 2013 14:34 UTC
avatar gluckhaus  is currently offline gluckhaus
Go to my shop
Looking for designer/modeler to team up in order to create custom made cast pewter dice [of course using models printed kindly by ShapeWays].

I have successfully created, manufactured and sold dice before http://thedicestoreonline.com/the-dice/5382/GluckHaus-Skull- Pewter-LTD-ED-D6-Dice

This time I want to use crowd-funding [KickStarter] to fund and market new products.
 Topic: Need a 3D character Modeller
Need a 3D character Modeller [message #64448] Tue, 19 March 2013 21:04 UTC
avatar farhanuk77  is currently offline farhanuk77
Go to my shop
Hi,
I need someone to make a 3d model figurine of my character in a specific pose with uv colour texture map ready to be 3d printed. It should not have to be super complex but simple enough to be created cheaply by you and cheaper to print. Please email me with examples of your relevant work and a price and time estimate. I have attached an illustration of the character and an example of how the model should look like. Thank you!

Email: farhanuk77@hotmail.com

• Attachment: Layer 0.jpg
    (Size: 304.96KB, Downloaded 101 time(s))

[Updated on: Tue, 19 March 2013 21:18 UTC]

Topic: Need a modeler for a quick case design (filigree style)
Need a modeler for a quick case design (filigree style) [message #64054] Thu, 14 March 2013 03:34 UTC
avatar toddbg  is currently offline toddbg
Go to all my models
Hi Everyone -
I am trying to make a small "case" to hold paper cartridges for civil war reenactment. This is not period correct, but an idea that I had.

I would like the "case" sides to be a repeating pattern to basically create a filigree.
My latest attempt resulted in a STL file that is too large to load.

So - I turn to the community.

Anyone interested?

Essentially making a filigree box.

Can you give me an idea of timing and cost?

Source files attached. (target size of the background squares would be approximately 0.5" square (but basically just want them to be the width of the side walls on the model.)
I can provide a sketchup file and additional source image for the filigree pattern.

Dimensions:
Overall: 1.4214595" wide, 0.5407402" deep and ~2.7893701" tall.

Interior dimensions: 1.3425196" wide by 0.462" deep by ~2.75" tall.
assumes a 1mm base.

Topic: Need to model 1/72 Soldiers
Need to model 1/72 Soldiers [message #64023] Wed, 13 March 2013 19:15 UTC
avatar Coachofmany  is currently offline Coachofmany
Go to my shop
Looking for a Modeler who can generate 3d models of soldiers from some picture. Approximate size is 24mm tall.
Please PM me with price.
Thanks

Coachofmany
 Topic: I would like for someone to help me make this drawing a model.
I would like for someone to help me make this drawing a model. [message #63863] Tue, 12 March 2013 10:39 UTC
avatar timmer808  is currently offline timmer808
Go to all my models
I drew this picture awhile ago and was wondering if it could be made into a 3D model for printing. If this goes successful i have a few other drawings i would like to make models. Thanks

Topic: Longboarding Bearing Spacers-Easy Project
Longboarding Bearing Spacers-Easy Project [message #63433] Thu, 07 March 2013 13:34 UTC
avatar dirtymikemike96  is currently offline dirtymikemike96
Go to all my models
Quote:

I am really lousy at making anything on the modeling softwares, but my project is very easy. I just need a pipe with an inner radius of 4mm, an outer radius of 5mm, and a length of 10mm. Really interested to get replies, thanks!
 Topic: Need Wedding Miniatures for Cake Topping!!
Need Wedding Miniatures for Cake Topping!! [message #63296] Tue, 05 March 2013 20:57 UTC
avatar targaryen  is currently offline targaryen
Go to all my models
Hey!! I need a 3D artist for my wedding cake topping! I need a miniature Swan and Goose! Willing to pay well for each!! Please Contact me at ArchieArtem@gmail.com so we can set up the details!! Smile) My wedding is in May!
 Topic: 3d modeler, drawings needed
3d modeler, drawings needed [message #63220] Mon, 04 March 2013 22:17 UTC
avatar debfolk_sasktel_net  is currently offline debfolk_sasktel_net
Go to all my models
No Message Body
 Topic: Looking for emerging Fashion Womenswear Designer
Looking for emerging Fashion Womenswear Designer [message #63096] Sat, 02 March 2013 14:11 UTC
avatar bennina1490  is currently offline bennina1490
Go to all my models
Hi,
I'm looking for an emerging Fashion Designer addicted to Womenswear in order to produce him/her for a new on-line startup.

If you are interested contact me and send me a short Portofolio in order to value your fashion style. Privacy guaranteed.

email: benedetta.ramberti@gmail.com
 Topic: I need Lego compatible models
I need Lego compatible models [message #62844] Wed, 27 February 2013 04:19 UTC
avatar RepublicCustoms  is currently offline RepublicCustoms
Go to my shop
Hello All,

I'm looking for a designer to create custom Lego pieces from games, screenshots, and other sources.
I have a designer for weapons however I am looking for someone who can create armor, shoulder gear, body parts, and helmets such as the ones seen here in my post.

Now I do have some models already designed for these categories, and need all models to resemble these as closely as possible.
I will need to see previous models created (if they are lego in nature that will be fantastic!)
Please respond with an email address so I can contact you to proceed into production.

Thank you in advance
(one of these shots is a model that was created by an amazing designer here on shapeways)
index.php?t=getfile&id=28085&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=28086&private=0

Dakota K. Colley
Republic Customs
 Topic: Female 3D modeler needed!!!
Female 3D modeler needed!!! [message #62634] Sat, 23 February 2013 00:28 UTC
avatar manel  is currently offline manel
Go to all my models
Hi- I'm looking for a female modeler for a design that I'm making related to birth control. Please only reply if you are female- I have several male developers that I can ask if I'm unable to find a female.
 Topic: **done**
**done** [message #61747] Sun, 10 February 2013 19:48 UTC
avatar Nerdvana_Designs  is currently offline Nerdvana_Designs
Go to all my models
done

[Updated on: Fri, 16 May 2014 14:50 UTC]

Topic: Modeler for Tanks & Ships
Modeler for Tanks & Ships [message #61528] Thu, 07 February 2013 15:16 UTC
avatar Coachofmany  is currently offline Coachofmany
Go to my shop
I need a modeler to make ships in about 1/3000 scale and tanks in 1/285 scale

I need to be able to import it into my Autocad program as a .stp file or a .dwg

We have had the best results with Rhino saving the files as .stp.

Please email me at dougbfriend@yahoo.com and email me a .stp file to amke sure it will work, you can send me a 3d model of a cube or any easy object you wish to make sure that the file can be imported by me.

Please send pricing, time to make models, etc.
I have many models to make and need someone committed on a long term basis.
Thanks

Coachofmany
 Topic: Looking for someone to make a design of this yoyo so i can print it
Looking for someone to make a design of this yoyo so i can print it [message #61438] Wed, 06 February 2013 05:11 UTC
avatar popcorn1079  is currently offline popcorn1079
Go to all my models
I would like this design made in a 3d printer could someone do it for free? design in link http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/715/One-Drop-Cascade Laughing
 Topic: 3D modeler needed to create .stl files of ancient and modern coins.
3D modeler needed to create .stl files of ancient and modern coins. [message #61177] Fri, 01 February 2013 15:15 UTC
avatar Vento  is currently offline Vento
Go to all my models
Hi,
I'm in search of a 3D modeler (for a reasonable price) as I need to create .stl files from .jpeg images of ancient and modern coins.
If you are interested please send me a private message.

Thanks
 Topic: project
project [message #60884] Sun, 27 January 2013 09:26 UTC
avatar borisgrann  is currently offline borisgrann
Go to all my models
hello,

Thank you for your interest.
I have found someone to model the item for me.

Thanks again,

Boris.
 Topic: Any
Any [message #60623] Wed, 23 January 2013 22:23 UTC
avatar sanmarco48  is currently offline sanmarco48
Go to all my models
Any modelers in the Chicago area? I have photos I would like made into 3D sculptures. Please contact me at sanmarco48@aol.com.

Thanks!
 Topic: 3D Modeler wanted using SolidWorks 2013
3D Modeler wanted using SolidWorks 2013 [message #60609] Wed, 23 January 2013 21:08 UTC
avatar DevelopingProductInc.  is currently offline DevelopingProductInc.
Go to my shop
We are looking to add 3D modelers to our team to generate mechanical models, Assemblies and detail Drawings.
You must do all of the work in SolidWorks 2013 (No Education copies)
Please email us your experience and rates you charge to info@developingproduct.com
 Topic: Xacti CA-100 camera (helmet) mount needed
icon3.gif  Xacti CA-100 camera (helmet) mount needed [message #60256] Tue, 15 January 2013 13:49 UTC
avatar esox_hu  is currently offline esox_hu
Go to all my models
Hi Designers,

I'd like use my Sanyo Xacti CA100 (also known as Panasonic HX-WA 100 ( http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/764656-REG/Panasonic_H X_WA10D_HX_WA10_HD_Waterproof_Dual.html) as my action camera during skiing and fishing.
he problem is that there is no mounting solution for this camera.
It's designed to hold it in a hand, but it's not too heavy fo mounting it on a head as well...
So I'd like to know if anyone of you interested about desining a small case for this camera, tht can be connected for suction mount or helmet mount or head strip.
 Topic: 3D modeler needed to create necklace and bracelet
3D modeler needed to create necklace and bracelet [message #59975] Thu, 10 January 2013 17:34 UTC
avatar bennina1490  is currently offline bennina1490
Go to all my models
Hi guys,
I'm looking for someone that can help me to realize a necklace and bracelet. I've already had the two object but I want to reproduce theme on a 3D support.
If you are interested please contact me so I can send you photos of the two object.

Cheers,
Benedetta
 Topic: 3D modeler needed for a sculpture
3D modeler needed for a sculpture [message #59961] Thu, 10 January 2013 08:34 UTC
avatar chenhaowei  is currently offline chenhaowei
Go to my shop
Hello,

I am preparing a gift for my girlfriend.

So can anyone design a sculpture that put the girl in pic.jpg and the alpaca in P1040062.jpg and the guy in P1040091.jpg into a sculpture of 4-5 inch high? And please give me a quote on that. Thank you very much.

Here is the link to the pictures
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/spd19jmgduxg0z1/jbPaSgPxs1

Please contact me directly at chenhaoweiECE@gmail.com

[Updated on: Thu, 10 January 2013 08:45 UTC]

Topic: Need to make few adjustments to an existing model
Need to make few adjustments to an existing model [message #59455] Tue, 01 January 2013 23:30 UTC
avatar omarabs  is currently offline omarabs
Go to my shop
I need to increase the thickness of my spiral turbine model and make it hollow while keeping some support segments inside.
the same model is needed in the largest scale available at shapeways.
Need to add the words "Patent pending" and the patent number in small letters somewhere on the design
Please provide your best quote. I pay through paypal when work is complete.
the model is the only one available for download at my shop to view what I'm talking about.
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/GoldenSpiralTurbine

thank you
 Topic: Modeler need for custom Lego helmets and armor
Modeler need for custom Lego helmets and armor [message #59147] Mon, 24 December 2012 06:21 UTC
Go to my shop
Hello all

I'm currently looking to have some models made
This is not a difficult model to make
I need someone who has designed items to fit Lego figures as to have special parts I'd like to be created

I currently do have 2 other very talented modelers who create other items for me
But I'm looking to have one in particular that does all my figure helmets and armor (armor attachments)

If your interested ill need to see some preexisting models for reference
Models such as this
index.php?t=getfile&id=24725&private=0
Thank you
Dakota k Colley
Republic Customs

Dakota K. Colley
Republic Customs
 Topic: Modeler need for custom Lego helmets and armor
Modeler need for custom Lego helmets and armor [message #59146] Mon, 24 December 2012 06:20 UTC
Go to my shop
Hello all

I'm currently looking to have some models made
This is not a difficult model to make
I need someone who has designed items to fit Lego figures as to have special parts I'd like to be created

I currently do have 2 other very talented modelers who create other items for me
But I'm looking to have one in particular that does all my figure helmets and armor (armor attachments)

If your interested ill need to see some preexisting models for reference
Models such as this
index.php?t=getfile&id=24725&private=0
Thank you
Dakota k Colley
Republic Customs

• Attachment: image.jpg
    (Size: 123.90KB, Downloaded 130 time(s))

Dakota K. Colley
Republic Customs
 Topic: Any of you located in south florida?
Any of you located in south florida? [message #59073] Sat, 22 December 2012 04:15 UTC
avatar razvanel  is currently offline razvanel
Go to all my models
Please email me, I would like to hire you to teach me some basic things and make me some things.

email: ronexpressusa@yahoo.com
 Topic: L.A.-Based 3D Modeler Needed to Turn 1/64 Toy Car Molds into Printable Files
L.A.-Based 3D Modeler Needed to Turn 1/64 Toy Car Molds into Printable Files [message #59054] Sat, 22 December 2012 00:49 UTC
avatar redlinefactory  is currently offline redlinefactory
Go to my shop
Hi,
Just like it says in the description: I have some old toy car molds that need to be digitized into printable files.

Would like to be able to meet the modeler face-to-face each time I hand off a mold (there are 9 molds/13 toy cars in total). Therefore modeler must be Los Angeles-based.

Pricing must be realistic and access to a digitizer would be beautiful.
Thx,
Tim
(626) 716-7780 (until 10:00 P.M. P.S.T., please)
or
redlinefactory@gmail.com

[Updated on: Sat, 22 December 2012 00:56 UTC]

Pages (8): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8    »]

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.