Search Search  
Today's Messages (OFF)  | Unanswered Messages (ON)

Forum: 3D modeler needed
 Topic: Modeler Wanted to Create Ball Joint Doll Template
Modeler Wanted to Create Ball Joint Doll Template [message #37070] Fri, 21 October 2011 00:57 UTC
avatar Minnyan  is currently offline Minnyan
Go to all my models
Hi,

I'm looking for a modeler to help me by creating a template to use in making a ball joint doll. I have a base model that I want someone to create joints for and make hollow. I have some pretty exacting requirements, as I'll be using the 3D print to make molds from. If you're interested in helping me out PM me and we can talk about specifics.

Thanks,
Minnyan
 Topic: Mega Bloks minifigure head
Mega Bloks minifigure head [message #36741] Sun, 16 October 2011 11:11 UTC
avatar ovaltiney  is currently offline ovaltiney
Go to all my models
I am a big fan of halo mega bloks. Now ive been looking at shapeway and it appears to me that you could make custom heads for there 1.5 inch minifigures.

Now i believe there would be a market for this and i myself would be willing to purchase alternate helmets, human heads, which i suggest making female heads and possible anime heads.

You can find info at various places there is a halo wiki for alternate helm, bloks http://bloks.hyperboards.com/index.php forum for marketing.

Well if any modeller is interested let me know

thanks
-Jon
 Topic: Make a Mini Samurai Helmet?
Make a Mini Samurai Helmet? [message #36529] Wed, 12 October 2011 18:46 UTC
avatar JSB  is currently offline JSB
Go to all my models
I'm looking for someone to make an ornament to fit on top of an existing belt buckle.

1) Samurai Helmet and Face Mask that resembles the attached photo.

index.php?t=getfile&id=11400&private=0

2) A little "joiner plate" so I can put the Samurai Helmet actually on to the Air Plane Seat Belt Buckle.

The Airplane seat belt buckle is approximately a trapezoid 60 mm @ the base and 70 mm in height. Looks almost exactly like this one. http://www.skybelts.com/images/belts/skybelts_onebelt_bonzai .jpg

The ornament should be big enough to conceal it.

Thanks in advance,
JSB.

• Attachment: samurai 2.png
    (Size: 594.31KB, Downloaded 6957 time(s))

Topic: 3D model - cellphone cases, handbags & accessories
3D model - cellphone cases, handbags & accessories [message #36301] Mon, 10 October 2011 05:22 UTC
avatar duann  is currently offline duann
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey all

Just noticed this project on Freelancer.com that may be of interest..

http://www.freelancer.com/projects/Rendering-threed-modellin g/model-cellphone-cases-handbags-amp.html

Duann Scott, Designer Evangelist, Shapeways
 Topic: Looking for an industrial designer
Looking for an industrial designer [message #35932] Wed, 05 October 2011 14:25 UTC
avatar Hind  is currently offline Hind
Go to all my models
Dear Shapies,

I am looking for a 3D designer to help me design the outer casing of an electronic circuit for a consumer product.
Anyone interested? Please contact me on hobeikahind@gmail.com for more info.

Thanks Smile
 Topic: nokia 6630 case
nokia 6630 case [message #35789] Mon, 03 October 2011 17:16 UTC
avatar april-neil134  is currently offline april-neil134
Go to all my models
i am looking for a cheap modeler who could make a perfect nokia facia / housing / case for an old nokia 6630
i need a stainless steel one and i have no idea about 3d modeling.

if anyone could give me an estimate of what they would charge i would be very greatful
cheers
 Topic: Shameless request
Shameless request [message #33710] Fri, 02 September 2011 16:17 UTC
avatar sgheeter  is currently offline sgheeter
Go to my shop
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows of an available file of fully formed knots?

What I mean by this is not the "lines of knotwork drawn on a surface" but rather fully 3d intertwined "flat ribbons".

I intend to make a groove in the top of each ribbon and work lettering into it and was hoping to not re-invent the wheel and get as far along the curve as i could.

Thanks,
Steve
 Topic: Medieval II Total War project needs 3d modeller
icon4.gif  Medieval II Total War project needs 3d modeller [message #33354] Fri, 26 August 2011 09:05 UTC
avatar Alkimachos  is currently offline Alkimachos
Go to all my models
http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/9202/cavalrylogo.png

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg690/scaled.php?server=690&filename=eastofromelogo3.png&res=medium

I am Co - Leader of the East Of Rome Mod for Medieval 2 Total War Kingdoms. Our Mod Focuses on the Justinian era (6 and 7 century A.D).
We are currently looking for experienced modelers/Texture Artists capable of creating new units or buildings for our mod at their free time (we not get paid, neither paying people).

Lots of work has already been done and the mod is constantly progressing. You can work without time pressure.
You can visit us at our forum in twcenter.net, where you can have a look at our released previews.

For more information feel free to ask via e-mail (archangel106@gmail.com)

Thank you!

~Alkimachos
EoR Co - Leader

[Updated on: Fri, 26 August 2011 10:28 UTC]

Topic: I need someone to make me a lego ARC helmet
I need someone to make me a lego ARC helmet [message #33311] Thu, 25 August 2011 16:42 UTC
avatar jptbricks23  is currently offline jptbricks23
Go to all my models
Hi, I need a lego ARC trooper helmet made for me. I needs to be able to fit on a lego head stud.
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVvNOrQVExH0Es590LiBnIfkuMrpY2mQrYeaF8Ty_SCgmmdWlXbw the arc trooper helmet looks like that and here is another picture: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPHmk1nW2tfbtq8rdfi7bLQhvvMBzUnFydHvX3pIpcOvDtf05ebg

Please PM me if you can, Please also do it for a low price.

-JP
 Topic: i need this model made with shapeways
i need this model made with shapeways [message #32735] Mon, 15 August 2011 15:29 UTC
avatar aquaboi@sbcglobal.net  is currently offline aquaboi@sbcglobal.net
Go to all my models
here is the model i need made with shapeways.
transluscent
hollow
maybe 5 parts max.
thank you,
jim

Topic: Sci-fi Space crafts
Sci-fi Space crafts [message #31942] Tue, 02 August 2011 00:20 UTC
avatar daemonknight  is currently offline daemonknight
Go to all my models
Hi,

My request has been taken.

[Updated on: Wed, 03 August 2011 22:32 UTC]

Topic: Completed - thank you!
Completed - thank you! [message #30861] Thu, 14 July 2011 17:58 UTC
avatar cadalu  is currently offline cadalu
Go to all my models
Thank you shapeways community, project is complete!

• Attachment: P7140FXB.jpg
    (Size: 5.01KB, Downloaded 145 time(s))

[Updated on: Thu, 14 July 2011 21:59 UTC]

Topic: Magic 8 Ball Custom float
Magic 8 Ball Custom float [message #30820] Wed, 13 July 2011 20:50 UTC
avatar jsalcido  is currently offline jsalcido
Go to all my models
Made a change and reposted this

Thanks again

Juston

[Updated on: Thu, 14 July 2011 17:11 UTC]

Topic: Found help...
Found help... [message #25927] Mon, 11 April 2011 15:22 UTC
avatar DeltaStar  is currently offline DeltaStar
Go to my shop
Please remove? Already found help. Thanks!

[Updated on: Thu, 14 April 2011 01:07 UTC]

Topic: need a little help with blender...
need a little help with blender... [message #25862] Sat, 09 April 2011 22:41 UTC
avatar eric1000  is currently offline eric1000
Go to my shop
hi...

i want to make a ring with some holes/cutouts.
i already have the ringband as .svg.
but it seems that im simply too dumb to follow the instructions in the shapeway ring tutorial. Sad
can someone give me a helping hand, a slower step by step description how to bend the .svg around to form the ring and add some thickness.
thanks...
...eric1000
 Topic: gold coin (shipwreck treasure)
gold coin (shipwreck treasure) [message #24525] Mon, 07 March 2011 02:18 UTC
avatar gkaste  is currently offline gkaste
Go to all my models
Hi all,

Looking to get some help on a project. My mom collects lapel pins from every national park she visits. Recently she visited the British Virgin Islands over her birthday, including several of their national parks, but to her disappointment no one sold pins. I had the idea to custom make her a pin as a birthday present. Great idea, at least I think, but easier said than done.

I was thinking of having it simulate a gold coin, like what would be found from a shipwreck or pirate's treasure chest. About 1 to 1-1/4" diameter, with the text BVI in the center and NATIONAL PARKS circling around the bottom, all on the face, along with some appropriate decoration to make it look like a coin. Would make it from the gold plated stainless steel material on Shapeways.

I have run in to two problems so far... First, I do not have the creative ability to come up with something I really like, and second, I am concerned about the raised/sunken text. The text would be quite small, and I am worried about it actually showing up.

The limits listed on the material page make this project look very difficult, however, I have the Ant model printed in stainless steel, and it has very small features and they certainly were printed and are very strong. So I am at a loss to what will really work and what wont. At $25 minimum per piece I do not want to learn how to make small features work by trial an error.

If anyone was interested in helping me out, had ideas to share, or want to really dive into this project, I would very much appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks,

Garrett

[Updated on: Mon, 07 March 2011 02:18 UTC]

Topic: 3D Castle Modeler NEEDED Asia Game Show
3D Castle Modeler NEEDED Asia Game Show [message #23865] Tue, 15 February 2011 08:29 UTC
avatar sampcdoc  is currently offline sampcdoc
Go to all my models
----

[Updated on: Thu, 14 April 2011 09:06 UTC]

Topic: Texture Artist 3D Model NEEDED Asia Game Show
Texture Artist 3D Model NEEDED Asia Game Show [message #23776] Sun, 13 February 2011 06:59 UTC
Go to all my models
Hi, am a game professor and chair faith base games at IEEE Game Innovation and Asia Game Show (volunteer). I am in need of someone that knows how to do texture art and include on some 3D models that has been done for me by an awesome famed toy designer. These 3D models are part of a Faith Base game design to display at the upcoming Asia Game Show Hong Kong. If interested, I can promote you and even provide information to my game students. Let me know. Warm regards.

[Updated on: Sun, 13 February 2011 07:04 UTC]

Topic: Game Ring NEEDED Asia Game Show
Game Ring NEEDED Asia Game Show [message #23775] Sun, 13 February 2011 06:53 UTC
Go to all my models
Hi, am a game professor and chair faith base games at IEEE Game Innovation and Asia Game Show (volunteer). I am in need of someone that knows how to 3D build a ring I am doing for Faith Base game design to display at the upcoming Asia Game Show. If interested, I can promote you and even provide information to my game students. Let me know. Warm regards.

[Updated on: Sun, 13 February 2011 07:03 UTC]

Topic: Speedway Subbutteo style needed!
Speedway Subbutteo style needed! [message #20361] Thu, 11 November 2010 11:52 UTC
avatar obrien48  is currently offline obrien48
Go to all my models
Hi everyone,

To anyone handy with 3D design, I'm looking to develop a Speedway rider character in the subbuteo style for a game I am putting together, detailing wouldn't be too heavy just a basic bike shape and rider with helmet and goggles (I will supply images/sketches of exactly what I mean).

Please PM me with an idea of cost and we can discuss further.

Many thanks
Alan
 Topic: colour Model needing to be prepped for printing
colour Model needing to be prepped for printing [message #18976] Tue, 12 October 2010 16:22 UTC
avatar SDabbs  is currently offline SDabbs
Go to my shop
I need this model to be prepped for printing - it's a hell of a mess!! I need this done right away and will pay $80 - If it makes it easier you can split the parts and decimate the crap out of it, keep in mind that the final piece will measure around 5 inches (I don't want to see polygon edges) you can get rid of all interior details that are not seen.

here is the link to the file: http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=579741

If you think you can get this finished within the next 24 hours email me at sean.dabbs@hotmail.com
 Topic: Looking for freelancers!
icon14.gif  Looking for freelancers! [message #18711] Tue, 05 October 2010 10:35 UTC
avatar vectorsol  is currently offline vectorsol
Go to all my models
Hi all
I am looking for freelancers who can work on a 3d animation.You have to model as well as animate.Details will be given to you regarding the model and the animation.
Those interested PM and do let me know how you guys charge for it.

Thank you.
 Topic: Modelers for Hire
Modelers for Hire [message #14771] Thu, 15 July 2010 13:30 UTC
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey fellow Shappies,

Recently there was a comment on people looking for work in the Modelers needed section. Shapeways felt it was a valid point that Modelers for Hire should have their own section.

So seeing we now have the new Modelers for Hire section, I have moved all Modelers for Hire from the first page of the Modelers Needed section over to the Modelers for Hire section.

From now on, if you'd like to offer your services post in the Modelers for Hire section
http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=thread&frm_id =98&S=55537894498f749474987deacfbb4930
and follow the guidelines Bart has set up for that section.

For those looking for help, continue to post here and one of your fellow helpful Shappies will contact you, or search through the new section to see if someone there has the skill set and price already set up that you are looking for.

Thanks,
Mike

Note: Please use your own discretion when entering into agreements with other users. Shapeways is not liable for any transactions that take place between users.

[Updated on: Wed, 11 July 2012 16:04 UTC] by Moderator

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com
 Topic: i need your help
i need your help [message #10563] Mon, 08 March 2010 17:22 UTC
avatar bara10  is currently offline bara10
Go to all my models
Hello everyone...

My name is Bar Avital, Im studing for B.A Technologic Marketing, and for my final project I did a survey, and i need people who use or may use 3D printer in the future to answer me....

I add the survey here, and you can send it back to my
E-mail: baravital.isr@gmail.com

thank's alot & best regard

Bar Avital

• Attachment: 3D Survey.doc
    (Size: 79.50KB, Downloaded 58 time(s))

Topic: Need Your Help
Need Your Help [message #10562] Mon, 08 March 2010 17:16 UTC
avatar bara10  is currently offline bara10
Go to all my models
Hi everyone.

My name is bar avital, and im student for B.A. Technologic Marketing.

For my final project, I did a survey, and i need people who may use this printer in the feature to answer this survey...
I add the file here, and you can send it back to me to my E-mail: baravital.isr@gmail.com

I really appreciate it
thank's alot

Bar Avital

• Attachment: 3D Survey.doc
    (Size: 79.50KB, Downloaded 174 time(s))

Topic: SKULL JEWELS
icon14.gif  SKULL JEWELS [message #10220] Fri, 26 February 2010 11:14 UTC
avatar bertos  is currently offline bertos
Go to all my models
I want a collaborative prototypes for rings and pendants with skull
subsequently conduct in silver
The skull should be natural and not stylized
can also respond on suto@inwind.it
Thanks

[Updated on: Mon, 06 June 2011 16:11 UTC]

Topic: Yet another non-manifold...
Yet another non-manifold... [message #10091] Sun, 21 February 2010 14:34 UTC
avatar splenguin  is currently offline splenguin
Go to all my models
Morning everyone-

First-time shaper here. I've got a fairly simple model that I made in SketchUp, which I'm trying to have printed as part of a gift for my sister. I took pains to build it soundly and responsibly, but apparently it wasn't enough - non-manifold errors, of course. It should be a simple fix, would anyone like to take a look at it?

I've attached an exported DAE, but of course could also send native SKP.

Thanks in advance,
joe

Topic: Bike needs fixing..
Bike needs fixing.. [message #9918] Sat, 13 February 2010 13:23 UTC
avatar Anbar  is currently offline Anbar
Go to my shop
GOt a bit of an issue that i cant fix on this one - seems to be a perpetual hole in it "non-planar" issue means i cant close it no matter what i try (in sketchup pro).

meshlabs doesnt help either, so a tad stuck.

if anybody can clean it up and fix the hole it would be appreciated.

.dae file attached

[Updated on: Wed, 17 February 2010 16:06 UTC]

Topic: I need a 3D modeler, will pay Shapeways coupons
I need a 3D modeler, will pay Shapeways coupons [message #9596] Thu, 04 February 2010 21:37 UTC
avatar joris  is currently offline joris
Go to all my models
I need someone to 3D model some stuff for a small Shapeways project we are doing. There won't be exposure for you connected to it nor will there be models that you then may be able to sell. I also can not pay cash but I can compensate you in Shapeways coupons. email me at joris@shapeways if this is something for you.

Topic: Normal/manifold clean up help needed!
Normal/manifold clean up help needed! [message #8735] Tue, 05 January 2010 03:57 UTC
avatar wordsarepictures  is currently offline wordsarepictures
Go to all my models
Hello people, I'm a typographer by trade but know some basic Cinema 4D. I've created a pretty simple model of some extruded text but have no idea how to correct the errors now I have uploaded it.

Pretty sure it's nothing more than a ten minute job for someone who know about this kind of thing. Anyone willing to take a look?

Perhaps I can trade you one of my prints or something as a thank you?

Craig Ward /
Words are Pictures
 Topic: Need 2D Image Made Into 3D Model
icon7.gif  Need 2D Image Made Into 3D Model [message #8356] Wed, 16 December 2009 17:00 UTC
avatar bakonekotokyo  is currently offline bakonekotokyo
Go to all my models
hi i need someone to turn a 2D image into a 3D model so that i can make a pendant. The pendant itself consists of 13 parts, a tag (large yellow part pictured in attachment), 11 crests (the coloured slides pictured in the attachment) and a transparent screen (loacated in the front of the tag pictured in the attachment)

the dimensions of the tag need to be 3.25in x 1.5in wide X .375in deep

the dimensions of the crests need to be 1in high X 1.5in wide X .125in deep

i have no idea how long this would take but please send me a bid and if i can afford it i'll hire you Smile

thanks

[Updated on: Thu, 17 December 2009 09:56 UTC]

Topic: 3D modeling, fixing, and shelling services
3D modeling, fixing, and shelling services [message #8146] Tue, 08 December 2009 10:25 UTC
avatar Michael_Milano  is currently offline Michael_Milano
Go to my shop
Hello,

I am a character modeler using zbrush and maya. I found this site a few weeks ago, and am thrilled to have joined the community. If anyone needs a model, help with a model, or needs shelling, feel free to contact me. I will price fairly depending on the complexity of the project, and of course what the artist is willing to spend.

I am attaching an image of my latest project where I worked on an 8". Initially the character was around $344.00, and after shelling got it down to $34.65.

index.php?t=getfile&id=1965&private=0

Here is some more of my work if you would like to check it out.

CGmodeling.net- Portlio
CGmodeling- Shapeways Shop

All the best,
mike

http://CGmodeling.com
 Topic: modeler living in Paris
modeler living in Paris [message #8078] Fri, 04 December 2009 16:33 UTC
avatar CLERCY SOPHIE  is currently offline CLERCY SOPHIE
Go to my shop
Je suis sculpteur et débutante sur blender, je cherche un graphiste 3d sur Paris qui puisse rendre imprimable les projets que j'ai commencé et m'aider ŕ en terminer d'autres.
Merci

Sophie
 Topic: 3D modeler needed - Jewelry / Accessories
3D modeler needed - Jewelry / Accessories [message #8021] Wed, 02 December 2009 00:19 UTC
avatar freshst  is currently offline freshst
Go to all my models
I am an independent graphic designer who is starting my own clothing & accessory line called Fresh St. Apparel. I am looking for a skilled jewelry maker to do limited number quantities of rings, necklace pendants, belt buckles and possibly some charms. If all works out, I plan to grow my line from these designs that would give you a lot of business. I want to work with a skilled individual who works closely with my line.

Here's a sample of our logo to give you an idea of what we're working with: http://www.FreshST.com

So what I'm thinking, to start things off, is to get a necklace pendant created of just the logo...in black. I'm not really sure what material to use...something inexpensive yet will last. I'm also thinking of getting a logo ring to match as a set (also in black) which will go on (2) fingers at a time.

Here are a few examples of what I'm looking for:

LOGO NECKLACE: http://www.karmaloop.com/products.aspx?ProductID=64274&V endorCode=KRW

OTHER NECKLACE: http://www.karmaloop.com/products.aspx?ProductID=65138&V endorCode=SUP

BELT BUCKLE: http://www.karmaloop.com/products.aspx?ProductID=72939&V endorCode=KRW

If you could send me a quote at your earliest convenience I would appreciate it greatly.

Thanks for you time!

Jeremy "Syms" Symons | Owner of Fresh ST. Apparel | info@FreshST.com
906.869.2595 Direct | www.FreshST.com
 Topic: iPhone Case/Cover modeler needed
iPhone Case/Cover modeler needed [message #7983] Mon, 30 November 2009 17:34 UTC
avatar jcegordon  is currently offline jcegordon
Go to all my models
Hi - I'm looking for an industrial designer who has experience modeling cases/covers for mobile phones. I already have sketches to go from, just need someone who can create mechanicals for the factory.

tks! jen
 Topic: To divide model in four pieces !
To divide model in four pieces ! [message #7558] Sat, 31 October 2009 19:03 UTC
avatar sdinic  is currently offline sdinic
Go to all my models
Hi
I am looking for CAD modeler who is able to separate existing model in mash file by parting lines and tthen every single part to extrude 3mm of ticknes in orther to prepeare for 3D printing.
Please contac me for further details.
Steve
sdinic@gmail.com

• Attachment: 02.bmp
    (Size: 905.61KB, Downloaded 253 time(s))

Topic: 3d Character needed-Basic.
3d Character needed-Basic. [message #6282] Sat, 05 September 2009 08:16 UTC
avatar Galbot  is currently offline Galbot
Go to my shop
Hi, I need someone with experience who can do a 3d model of the character 1-rover-1 from Battle-of-the-Planets for me.
It is for my husband's personal collection.
Provider needs to have experience with this site as I'll need it to be a certain size (of course.)
index.php?t=getfile&id=1255&private=0

More pics available. I will pay fair price through PAYPAL. Thanks for your time.
Rosie.

• Attachment: Botp21.jpg
    (Size: 11.35KB, Downloaded 727 time(s))

Topic: Need basic model done based on cartoon character
Need basic model done based on cartoon character [message #6281] Sat, 05 September 2009 08:08 UTC
avatar Galbot  is currently offline Galbot
Go to my shop
Looking for someone to do a 3d drawing for me to be submitted to be made into a toy on this site for my husbands personal collection.
Pretty simple character: 1-rover-1 from Battle of the Planets.
You can see from picture he is pretty simple (antennae not needed but will need raised eyes). More pics available.
Willing to pay good money through PAYPAL. Provider must have an understanding of the processes of this site as I need it to be a certain size.
Thanks for your time.
Rose
index.php?t=getfile&id=1254&private=0

• Attachment: Botp21.jpg
    (Size: 11.35KB, Downloaded 712 time(s))

Topic: iPhone holder for the car
iPhone holder for the car [message #6183] Mon, 31 August 2009 02:17 UTC
avatar BitBass  is currently offline BitBass
Go to all my models
I have an idea. I've been fiddling with Blender but I just don't have the time. So, I'm looking for help.

The iPhone holder would be 2 pieces. One is a carrier that is car specific. My first unit would be a rectangular shape about 22x88x110mm. This part's pretty straightforward.

Second piece is the arm with the iPhone holder part. This piece would be a little more curvy and would key into the first part.

I can provide specific dimensions and a hand drawing (digitized) of what I'm looking for.

Could someone provide me a quote for this?

Thanks!
 Topic: All purpose gun for hire
All purpose gun for hire [message #4816] Mon, 08 June 2009 14:44 UTC
avatar Heiner2  is currently offline Heiner2
Go to my shop
Hi there,
i am doing 3D work for ages (started on amiga), and between archtecture, charakters and packaging design there is almost nothing where i have no experience.
All this knowledge is watertight 3D print proofed, since i am into that now also for a long time now.
Examples of my work you can find here:

www.weltundbild.de

Sorry, all in German, but you want to check out Illustrations and Schnittmuster. The pictures speak for themselfes.
I am also available for any other kind of graphic work.

Best regards
Heiner
Pages (83): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16    »]

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.