Search Search  
Today's Messages (OFF)  | Unanswered Messages (ON)

Forum: General Discussion
 Topic: 3D printed jewellery collections exhibit in Enschede , The Netherlands.
3D printed jewellery collections exhibit in Enschede , The Netherlands. [message #49678] Mon, 11 June 2012 17:51 UTC
avatar DarioScapittaDesign  is currently offline DarioScapittaDesign
Go to my shop
With an incredible succes, I've attended yesterday at "Kunst in het Volkspark" an amazing event where art and design are mixed each other, in Enschede - The Netherlands, with more than 30.000 visitors.

The most beautiful thing was to see the smiling and happy face of very enthusiastic women watching my designs, asking me information about this technology and than say: "... I love it, I want it!"

A very special thanks to these special women that love this new technology dressed with elegance.

Dario Scapitta Design.

index.php?t=getfile&id=17597&private=0

• Attachment: 1.jpg
    (Size: 115.88KB, Downloaded 219 time(s))

Dario Scapitta Design
www.darioscapittadesign.com
 Topic: Forum Guidelines: Your questions answered
Forum Guidelines: Your questions answered [message #49559] Fri, 08 June 2012 19:10 UTC
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi and welcome to the Shapeways forum! 3D printing is a cool technology, but in the end it's the people who will really make it count. Thanks for joining us Smile If this is your first time here, check out the FAQs. Lots of answers to common questions can be found there.

The forum is where community members go to learn, create and inspire one another. It's an amazing place, and we want to keep it that way.

Read first. Then post
There's an incredible amount of knowledge and a wide range of people who hang out here. Read a few posts, get to know the tone and the humor. Once you do post, you'll have a much easier time getting or giving help. The more you engage with the community, the more you'll get out of the time you spend here.

Keep it human
Feel free to introduce yourself. Let us know who you are and what you're excited about. There are real humans behind all these screens, and that's a good thing!

Criticize constructively
Healthy debate and many discerning tastes are one of the best things about this community. But remember that not everything you say through text comes across with the smile, the laugh, or the good-natured sarcasm you may have intended. Take extra care to be (and sound) constructive. That said, if you see something that offends you, hit the report to moderator button and tell us why it offends you. Do not reply in retaliation, as this can make the problem worse.

Think before you post
Some things can be upsetting, but take a breath before you shoot back. If you're being demeaning, or are hurling personal attacks on others, you probably won't make many friends. Plus you run the risk of being banned. And that sucks. Please don't make us do that.

Run the boss test
We're not uptight, but we do need to make sure people feel comfortable. If you'd feel weird about your boss looking over your shoulder at whatever you're about to to post, you probably shouldn't post it. For argument's sake, let's assume you've got a cool boss.

Think Global. Think Big
One of the most amazing things about the Shapeways community is that we're dispersed all over the world. Remember that sometimes things can get lost in translation, and so it's probably best to always give people the benefit of the doubt.

Intellectual Property
Upload only models you have created, or that you have the rights to. Please don't copy other users designs, it's not good karma and it may get you in trouble.

Feedback
We love feedback, so there is a section to give feedback, to post suggestions and even complaints. Your first stop should be there to see if your question or issue has been raised before, so you can add your voice to it. We check it daily, so we know what's important to you.

Welcome and have fun!
Your moderators
Natalia, Michael, Eleanor, Stijn and Stony.

[Updated on: Wed, 08 October 2014 18:39 UTC]

Shapeways Community Manager
 Topic: Animated Shapeways Logo
Animated Shapeways Logo [message #49557] Fri, 08 June 2012 18:36 UTC
avatar opresco  is currently offline opresco
Go to my shop
I've made this animated Shapeways Logo to use in YouTube movies depicting my Shapeways designs.
See example here:
http://youtu.be/2-DGIR06MJ0

If you find it appealing, feel free to use it in your movies.
I am making it available, free of charge Smile to SHAPEWAYS, and the entire Shapeways community (see link below).

Pretty large file, 11,062 Kb
http://cascador.com/Shapeways/ShapewaysLogo_wAlpha.zip

Best regards to all,

cascador
 Topic: Dad's Beer Ring
Dad's Beer Ring [message #49549] Fri, 08 June 2012 11:44 UTC
avatar opresco  is currently offline opresco
Go to my shop
http://youtu.be/2-DGIR06MJ0

DAD'S BEER RING
http://shpws.me/7dbV

cascador
 Topic: Looking for Blender Shapeways art for a BlenderNation article
Looking for Blender Shapeways art for a BlenderNation article [message #49264] Fri, 01 June 2012 08:34 UTC
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hey folks,

next to my work here at Shapeways I also have fun running the main Blender news site, BlenderNation.com. I'm planning to do a large article on Monday to update the Blender community on some of our newer materials: Steel, Silver, Ceramics and Elasto Plastic.

For this article I'm looking for some Shapeways designs that were made using Blender. So if you have any models up (in shops, preferably!) with good photographs of 3D prints in one of those materials, please contact me at bart(at)blendernation(dot)com.

In your email, please include:

- A link to your model on Shapeways
- A 580x300 pixel photograph without any watermarks, text or logos. Submit only photographs - renders will be rejected.
- A screenshot of this project in Blender
- The name that you wish to appear in the credits

Please send your mail before Monday, 9am GMT+1 (Amsterdam time).

I'll select only one design to represent each material, so be sure to submit the very best picture you have! The selection will be based on the quality of the design, the way it demonstrates the particular material properties and the quality of the photograph.

Each BlenderNation post is usually read by about 10,000 people, so this should give your work some nice exposure!

Cheers,

Bart

[Updated on: Mon, 04 June 2012 08:36 UTC]

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
 Topic: Really cool way to interact with your computer
Really cool way to interact with your computer [message #48939] Fri, 25 May 2012 18:58 UTC
avatar LincolnK  is currently offline LincolnK
Go to my shop
I wonder how well this will work with Zbrush or other 3D programs. It could be really cool.

http://youtu.be/_d6KuiuteIA?hd=1

It is a like a supercharged Kinect on steroids after being merged with an alien. Well, kind of. Wink

It's only $70!

Lincoln

For special discounts and news add us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Craftosterone
www.Craftosterone.com
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/novakingway
 Topic: Mass multiple printing - Large volume orders
Mass multiple printing - Large volume orders [message #48927] Fri, 25 May 2012 16:15 UTC
avatar pdb  is currently offline pdb
Go to all my models
Hey guys

Im curious to know if anyone has had any experience with large batch orders, and the companies they used?

I have checked with shapeways and it doesn't really seem to be their 'cup of tea'. so i hope they don't mind me posting for information on other companies

conversation below:

Hello
i have a few questions about mass prints.....

currently the limit stands at 1,000,000 triangles i feel this really limits the detail allowed in a design.
is it set like this because of current technology......i.e. anymore triangles and the printer/software cant process
it?
or is it something you guys implemented to limited general file sizes?
if so can it be changed for an individual client?
if so what is the max limit?
ideally id like to take advantage of the density discount printing 100cm3 at a time. but without limiting the detail
within my designs. is this still cost effective for you? or is shapeways more about the individual prints?
Kind Regards

----------------------------------------

Dear Piers,
Thank you for emailing us.
Unfortunately we do not offer bigger files or more polygons.
As you can understand this forces our hardware to the limit if we have to fill trays with 100 models with
polygons above the 1million (taking up to several hours to calculate the tray)
Also, there is no exact rule for multiple models per file, but if the production facility thinks that it is too much,
they will reject it.
The reason for this is that by having multiple models in a set, you only pay the handling fee (startup costs
once) but we at Shapeways still have to process all the models in the file.
This is also the reason why we already introduced this for Silver, for this material it is not allowed to have
multiple models per file, as customers just pay the handling fee once, and we have to "pay" the handling fee for
all the other models in that same particular file.
I hope this explains the situation.
Kind regards,
Mitchell Jetten
Customer Service Agent

boop
 Topic: Modeling tolerances to get 'grip' FUD and White, Strong & Flexible?
Modeling tolerances to get 'grip' FUD and White, Strong & Flexible? [message #48863] Thu, 24 May 2012 18:22 UTC
avatar nickdk  is currently offline nickdk
Go to all my models
Which sizes should i model my parts to get a 'grip' as in my attached image? I need to be able to attach a small FUD part to the strong and flexible 1mm beam, and the FUD part should be attached so it can be moved up and down the beam but don't fall of if left hanging. I hope it makes sense Smile

should both parts be sized at 1mm? beam and internal gap?

• Attachment: grip.jpg
    (Size: 72.58KB, Downloaded 58 time(s))

Topic: Help me start a meetup in Berlin!
Help me start a meetup in Berlin! [message #48732] Mon, 21 May 2012 13:37 UTC
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hi,

I'll be in Berlin around June 20 and it would be great to have a user meetup while I'm there. Is there anyone here from the Berlin area who is interested in helping me prepare it? Work involved would be scouting for a nice location, being a host during the event and maybe reach out to some local maker/designer communities. Of course, I'll offer you all the help I can.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers,

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
 Topic: Shapeways used a slower UPS service to deliver a late order?
Shapeways used a slower UPS service to deliver a late order? [message #48503] Wed, 16 May 2012 03:05 UTC
avatar CGD  is currently offline CGD
Go to my shop
I have two separate orders that were shipped out at the same time yesterday. At least I received the UPS tracking number at the same time. One used the regular UPS service and will arrive on Thursday. The other, for some reason, was shipped with a slower service and will only arrive on Saturday.

Since these were separate orders, I have paid equal amount of shipping fee twice. If I don't have to pay shipping, I have no complain. And even worst, both these orders were late if I refer to the original expected delivery dates.

And for those who is going to suggest me to contact CS, I did, and I'm waiting for the response. But nothing will change the late delivery dates.
 Topic: Interesting link - 3d printed mechanical computer
Interesting link - 3d printed mechanical computer [message #48439] Tue, 15 May 2012 14:15 UTC
avatar virtox  is currently offline virtox
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Can't recall seeing this on the blog, but check this out :
http://boingboing.net/2012/05/01/3d-printed-electromechanica l-c.html
Laughing

[Updated on: Tue, 15 May 2012 14:21 UTC]

- Artist / Engineer / Designer / Shopowner / Volunteer / Moderator -
 Topic: UV protective spray
UV protective spray [message #48320] Sat, 12 May 2012 20:20 UTC
avatar Stopruti  is currently offline Stopruti
Go to all my models
Can someone recommend a good UV protective spray to be used on a dyed polyamide? Thanks!
 Topic: Anyone missing some biplanes?
Anyone missing some biplanes? [message #48129] Wed, 09 May 2012 18:18 UTC
avatar Machineman  is currently offline Machineman
Go to all my models
Anyone missing some biplanes?

Got my first Shapeways delivery and it was someone else's order.
Anyone get a ball jointed action figure by mistake?
Looks like a LEGO Bionicle

CS is requesting photos which makes me think a reprint is on the horizon.
 Topic: Minneapolis Shapeways Meetup - Tuesday, May 22
Minneapolis Shapeways Meetup - Tuesday, May 22 [message #48022] Mon, 07 May 2012 20:19 UTC
avatar denali3ddesign  is currently offline denali3ddesign
Go to my shop
Hey everybody!

Just wanted to let you know the second Minneapolis Shapeways Meetup will be held at The Mill on Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 6PM.

If you're in the area, I'd love to have you stop in!

[Updated on: Mon, 07 May 2012 20:20 UTC]

If you're new to 3D printing, learn the secrets from a professional. Get my book "3D Printing with SketchUp"
 Topic: Design rule change: Transparent/Black/Detail Bounding Box is now 25x25x20cm
Design rule change: Transparent/Black/Detail Bounding Box is now 25x25x20cm [message #47164] Wed, 18 April 2012 14:46 UTC
avatar nancyliang  is currently offline nancyliang
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey all!

I am sad to say that our big detail machine is going offline. The new maximum bounding box for Transparent, Black, and White Detail is now 25x25x20cm.

If you need bigger models, take a look at White Strong & Flexible, or Black Strong & Flexible. Both those materials have larger bounding boxes and is the best choice in plastics for larger models (also cheaper!).

Let me know if you have any questions please!

Thanks,
Nancy

Product Manager
Twitter: @nliang
 Topic: Messing
Messing [message #47144] Wed, 18 April 2012 07:35 UTC
avatar bluesurfer95  is currently offline bluesurfer95
Go to my shop
Hallo zusammen.

Ist es denn nicht auch möglich bei so vielen Materialen Teile in Messing zu Drucken?

Gruß

Maik

Maik from -www.0e-Club-Hamburg.de-
 Topic: The Entoforms at the ASFH (this week)
The Entoforms at the ASFH (this week) [message #47059] Mon, 16 April 2012 09:55 UTC
avatar macouno  is currently offline macouno
Go to my shop
Hi everyone.

I thought I'd share the news that this entire week the Entoforms (printed by Shapeways of course) are on display in their very own booth at the rather prestigious Art & Antiques fair in den Bosch (the Netherlands).

For more information about the fair see: http://www.afsh.nl/

For more information about the Entoforms see:
http://www.entoforms.com/

Stop by if you can! I'm there myself a few days during the week and the entire weekend.

index.php?t=getfile&id=16164&private=0

[Updated on: Mon, 16 April 2012 10:00 UTC]

Topic: Guide to create your own 3d printed iPhone case
Guide to create your own 3d printed iPhone case [message #47036] Sun, 15 April 2012 19:02 UTC
avatar Maundy  is currently offline Maundy
Go to my shop
Here is a tutorial for everyone on how to design and create their own 3D printed iPhone case which is posted on instructables if anyone is interested.

[Updated on: Sun, 15 April 2012 19:02 UTC]

Topic: Parsing infos out of item pages (in edit mode)
Parsing infos out of item pages (in edit mode) [message #46994] Sat, 14 April 2012 17:42 UTC
avatar woody64  is currently offline woody64
Go to my shop
I had the problem to get a list of the latest 3d files uploaded for my items.
I managed that with some unix shell scripting code.
Maybe the starting part can be of help also for other problems.

As passing parameter it uses the downloaded csv file containing markup informations.

#!/bin/sh

wget http://www.shapeways.com/login -O logon.html --keep-session-cookies --save-cookies cookies.txt --post-data 'username=woody64&password=XXXXXXX'

more +2 $1 | sed -e "s/,.*//" | sort -u | sed -e 's|"\([0-9]*\)|wget --load-cookies cookies.txt -O \1.html http://www.shapeways.com/model/edit/\1|' | sed -e 's|"|/|' | sh

In principle it stores all item pages (in edit mode, therefor the login is needed) of your store. You can then parse out informations (like latest uploaded 3d file) out of this pages.

Woody64

More then 8100 items sold over SW (but still a hobby)
Minifigcustomsin3d at: Facebook Flickr Twitter
References: 3d Printing Industries, CNN, J. Burks, Ugly Duckling, M.Evans, Stop Motion Film,Computer BILD, How to Become a 3D Printing Entrepreneur
More then 270 shop items (more then 146 already printed once) More the 500 successful Products (Items&material printed once)
 Topic: WOW
icon14.gif  WOW [message #46534] Thu, 05 April 2012 16:44 UTC
avatar DarioScapittaDesign  is currently offline DarioScapittaDesign
Go to my shop
Hi,

On March 26 I've ordered some models in BS&F and one model in bronze for a my customer and the expected shipping date was 17 April...

...today I've received everything!!! Shocked

What a fast service! All my compliments at the production team! Smile

Thank you!
Dario

Dario Scapitta Design
www.darioscapittadesign.com
 Topic: Ok.... this is the resolution I am looking for
Ok.... this is the resolution I am looking for [message #46359] Tue, 03 April 2012 08:25 UTC
avatar nanomind  is currently offline nanomind
Go to all my models
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-17357374

Very Happy
 Topic: Explorer ring from Uncharted sizes 6 - 11 available
Explorer ring from Uncharted sizes 6 - 11 available [message #46142] Thu, 29 March 2012 15:15 UTC
avatar Jewelry  Lab  is currently offline Jewelry Lab
Go to my shop
Here's the new Explorer ring model which can be actually worn on your finger because of available sizes from 6 to 11 with half size increase.
http://www.shapeways.com/model/457274/explorer-ring-size-6-1 -2.htmlindex.php?t=getfile&id=15706&private=0

Walter White
 Topic: E-mail Notifications
E-mail Notifications [message #45515] Wed, 14 March 2012 21:02 UTC
avatar bubby9534  is currently offline bubby9534
Go to my shop
So I had a customer who ordered one of my products and it turns out it couldn't get printed in that specific material. So They got a message that says "the shop owner will be notified" or something along the lines of that and I never got a notification either in my email of PMs? I have an AOL account. Also I never get e-mail when somebody responds to my forum posts.
 Topic: nano 3d printer
nano 3d printer [message #45386] Tue, 13 March 2012 01:47 UTC
avatar bvr  is currently offline bvr
Go to my shop
link
bvr

Buffalo, 360° @ a time
 Topic: Batman Movie Masters figure weapons using image popper
Batman Movie Masters figure weapons using image popper [message #45020] Wed, 07 March 2012 14:34 UTC
avatar Aznxmel  is currently offline Aznxmel
Go to all my models
Hello Sorry im very new to this, i thought i can use image popper to make a prop for my Batman movie master figures. i had an image for a batman grapple gun and cleaned it and made it black in white using Photoshop. then tried using image popper but it looked warped. anyway im trying to make movie props for this toy line and would like pointers possible programs. honestly i have no skill in drawing or designing but i will take any input to make this work out

Best,

Mel
 Topic: 3d modeling blog (for 3d printing)
3d modeling blog (for 3d printing) [message #44995] Wed, 07 March 2012 03:18 UTC
avatar Twopounder  is currently offline Twopounder
Go to my shop
So, some people were asking me a lot of questions about 3d modeling to make 3d prints, and my photobucket account was utterly destroyed (I had to pay $3 to upgrade to pro so I could get around the bandwidth limit).

Thus, I decided to make a blog for it. I also realized that there aren't too many blogs that walk people through making models specifically for 3d printing. I'm planning on having tutorials, guides, warnings, and so forth on it. Basically just stuff that I'm learning the hard way or cool things I make.

You can find it at - Fractured Mesh

Let me know what you think Smile

[Updated on: Wed, 07 March 2012 03:18 UTC]

http://fracturedmesh.blogspot.com/ - my 3d modeling blog
 Topic: The Shapies Awards
The Shapies Awards [message #44826] Sat, 03 March 2012 07:39 UTC
avatar Innovo  is currently offline Innovo
Go to my shop
This would be great fun and a nice Marketing/promotional tool for Shapeways.

We can have Best Category award (e.g. Best Gadget for 2012).
Voted by members.
A Most Popular Category award (e.g. Most Popular Gadget for 2012).
Automatically selected by number of views.

And many others....

What do you think?

Innovation & Design

http://www.etsy.com/shop/InnovoDesign
www.facebook.com/byInnovoDesign
 Topic: Question regarding light transfer through material
Question regarding light transfer through material [message #44742] Thu, 01 March 2012 21:23 UTC
avatar KirtK  is currently offline KirtK
Go to all my models
Currently working on a project that will be back lighted yet requires the maximum amount of diffused light to pass through yet keep the source obscured. There will be a total of 16 LEDs as the light source with a 4 mm distance from the face of the LEDs to the back of diffusion material.

1 - Will 1 mm of diffusion material be too thick to allow the light pass through?
2 - Which diffusion material would be better (WSF or Frosted Detail) for allowing maximum diffused light transfer (knowing that FD can provide thinner walls)?

The diffuser is also made to be interchangeable with to provide either a thicker or thinner "face" and will have small locking tab that will need to flex maybe .5-1 mm.
 Topic: Check out my Kickstarter sculpt project!
Check out my Kickstarter sculpt project! [message #44648] Wed, 29 February 2012 17:04 UTC
avatar figurebang  is currently offline figurebang
Go to my shop
Hi everybody, please help me out by spreading the word about my Kickstarter project: The Stelliform Owl
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2002776334/the-stellifor m-owl
By posting the link on other relative blogs or forums, we'll get more exposure and hopefully make the goal. Shapeways will be doing all the prints!
index.php?t=getfile&id=14980&private=0

[Updated on: Wed, 29 February 2012 17:05 UTC]

Topic: Smithsonian Aims to Make All Objects In Museum Collection 3-D-Printable
Smithsonian Aims to Make All Objects In Museum Collection 3-D-Printable [message #44575] Tue, 28 February 2012 00:53 UTC
avatar bvr  is currently offline bvr
Go to my shop
Interesting stuff.
bvr

popular science article

Buffalo, 360° @ a time
 Topic: RotVar!
RotVar! [message #44434] Fri, 24 February 2012 16:24 UTC
avatar RotVar!  is currently offline RotVar!
Go to my shop
Hi all Smile
i don't know if this is the right place where show this:
We finally finished our game, RotVar!
here you can find the description of the game (and buy it if you like), and in our shop (of shapeways) you can see the miniatures Smile

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/rotvar1
 Topic: Default from zbrush to resin: My journey to indie art toy creation.
Default from zbrush to resin: My journey to indie art toy creation. [message #44392] Thu, 23 February 2012 18:37 UTC
avatar amph  is currently offline amph
Go to all my models
Hi mates!!

I'm an illustrator based in Barcelona,Spain.
One of my dreams in the last years was to make (or at least try) to make my own vinyl toys. After some research, I started to use zbrush for conceptualizing shapes, and make the finished model, being able to acomplish some nice and smooth results.
The model was made using a stl system (yes, 3d printing), and a lot of postproduction work (priming, sanding, etc...).
I started a IndieGoGo campaign (crowdfunding), because I need help for start the manufacturing process (casting materials, packaging, etc...).

read more at http://www.indiegogo.com/Chubbyrd-art-toy and don't forget to share the campaign's link in your favourite social network. And buy one if u like it !!!

Cheers from Spain!!!!

index.php?t=getfile&id=14828&private=0

• Attachment: rusty.jpg
    (Size: 75.50KB, Downloaded 268 time(s))

[Updated on: Thu, 23 February 2012 18:37 UTC]

Topic: I can't find the ColladaMaya plug-in for 2012 if you could help me that would be great.
I can't find the ColladaMaya plug-in for 2012 if you could help me that would be great. [message #44056] Wed, 15 February 2012 04:58 UTC
avatar bgourl  is currently offline bgourl
Go to all my models
I'm sure this has been talked about but I need to find ColladaMaya plug-in for 2012 so I can print.
 Topic: Free Software Draftsight
Free Software Draftsight [message #44041] Wed, 15 February 2012 00:49 UTC
avatar JACANT  is currently offline JACANT
Go to my shop
http://www.3ds.com/products/draftsight/download-draftsight/? xtor=SEC-6-GOO
It is very much like Autocad, 2d solid and 3d face included, can export to STL

jacantdesign@gmail.com
 Topic: necklace
necklace [message #43680] Wed, 08 February 2012 18:21 UTC
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
I'd like to have necklaces offered again. Wouldn't you? Vote here http://feedback.shapeways.com/forums/111989-shapeways-feedba ck/suggestions/2580089-bring-back-the-necklaces

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
 Topic: Transplant jaw made by 3D printer claimed as first
Transplant jaw made by 3D printer claimed as first [message #43604] Tue, 07 February 2012 09:50 UTC
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
"A 3D printer-created lower jaw has been fitted to an 83-year-old woman's face in what doctors say is the first operation of its kind"; read more here; http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-16907104

Topic: Design Competition - sponsored by RAPIMAN
Design Competition - sponsored by RAPIMAN [message #43121] Mon, 30 January 2012 17:36 UTC
avatar denali3ddesign  is currently offline denali3ddesign
Go to my shop
Looks like a debut of a new 3D printer similar to a RepRap. More details here, its based in Slovenia, and the prizes include a desktop 3D printer and 3D prints (likely from said printer).

If you're new to 3D printing, learn the secrets from a professional. Get my book "3D Printing with SketchUp"
 Topic: Shapeways wordpress widget
Shapeways wordpress widget [message #42929] Fri, 27 January 2012 22:11 UTC
avatar wideeyezmind  is currently offline wideeyezmind
Go to my shop
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone else has been having problems with their 'shapways shop' widget on their wordpress website?

I've had one for.. 5 months now and it worked perfectly... but i realized today that it isn't loading any models anymore...?

Has anyone else encountered this problem?
or
Has anyone corrected this problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
 Topic: create 3D Models in realtime using MS-Kinect + fast graphic-card
create 3D Models in realtime using MS-Kinect + fast graphic-card [message #42862] Fri, 27 January 2012 10:05 UTC
avatar zyko  is currently offline zyko
Go to all my models
beta testers welcome
http://reconstructme.net
 Topic: 123D Make
123D Make [message #42817] Thu, 26 January 2012 17:59 UTC
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
123D Make is now an online app! I have to wait till I get home to play with it, but you guys can check it out before me here http://apps.123dapp.com/install.html?OS=pass&Browser=pas s&WebGL=fail&referrer=/make/

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Pages (88): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16    »]

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.