Search Search  
Today's Messages (OFF)  | Unanswered Messages (ON)

Forum: 3D modelers for hire
 Topic: Looking for 3D modeler - desktoy gadget
Looking for 3D modeler - desktoy gadget [message #55344] Sun, 14 October 2012 19:13 UTC
avatar PandaPuffer  is currently offline PandaPuffer
Go to all my models
Hi all

I am looking to turn a 2D design into a 3D for printing purposes. Who can help? Designs is completely done - only need that 3D touch

thks!

Aloof Illuminations
 Topic: CAD Freelancers providing HIGH QUALITY and COST EFFECTIVE SERVICE
CAD Freelancers providing HIGH QUALITY and COST EFFECTIVE SERVICE [message #55289] Sat, 13 October 2012 08:49 UTC
avatar cadcrowd  is currently offline cadcrowd
Go to all my models
Hi everyone,

If you need to get some 3D work done, CAD Crowd can best help you with that.

CAD Crowd is an online resource that helps companies fulfill their drafting requirements using global CAD workers. The cadcrowd.com service is a quick and cost effective way to get help with drafting work.

Our contractors & CAD consultants can help with 3D design services, CAD drafting services, 3D CAD modelling, CAD file type conversions, raster to vector conversion services, 2D to 3D CAD conversion services, paper to CAD conversions, CAD consultancy services, engineering drawings and 3D rendering. CAD freelancers have experience with BIM, building architecture, home design, architectural design, mechanical engineering, manufacturing design, electronics and CAD/CAM.

The designers are experienced with popular CAD software like AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Microstation and CATIA.

Please feel free to contact me, or visit our website at www.cadcrowd.com for more information on our services.

Regards,
MacKenzie Brown
www.cadcrowd.com

CAD Crowd | Design Contests for Engineers
Suite 900, 926 – 5th Avenue S.W.
Calgary, Alberta T2P 0N7 Canada
T: 1.877.880.8850 (Canada & United States)

Lucian Cana, Director
Hire a freelance CAD designer with CAD Crowd.
www.cadcrowd.com
 Topic: 1/24 scale Bladerunner figures
1/24 scale Bladerunner figures [message #54609] Fri, 28 September 2012 16:35 UTC
avatar robiwon  is currently offline robiwon
Go to all my models
Hello all. Has anyone thought of or done seated Bladerunner figures for the Fujimi 1/24 Spinner model kit? How much would something like this cost? The only option seams to be somewhat rough and not very accurate resin figures from Japan. I would love to get a seated Deckard and Gaff.
 Topic: 3D modeler Student looking to partner up
3D modeler Student looking to partner up [message #53860] Tue, 11 September 2012 04:33 UTC
avatar circlesea7  is currently offline circlesea7
Go to my shop
index.php?t=getfile&id=20350&private=0so I'm an animation student, and I've had extensive classes in 3D modeling,

I would love to jump into shapeways and start modeling some objects, but I've kind of run into a bit of artist's block when it comes to ideas.

I think if I were to partner up with someone who has a bit of artsy/craftsy ideas is maybe able to send sketches via email, and has some good business sense we might be able to partner up, and split the costs.

if you're looking to partner up with a 3D modeler who is willing to bring your ideas to life, then feel free to contact me @ cb7.animation@gmail.com

[Updated on: Tue, 11 September 2012 04:35 UTC]

[cb]
 Topic: Industrial Designer For Hire
Industrial Designer For Hire [message #53182] Mon, 27 August 2012 06:03 UTC
avatar Damos  is currently offline Damos
Go to all my models
Hi guys,
just letting you all know that we are available for all projects large and small.
unfortunately we can't show you anything here as far as examples because of confidentiality agreements.
Visit our website www.nflame.com.au and contact us if you need a qualified industrial designer using a registered license of Solidworks to help get your product idea to market in Australia and around the world.
 Topic: need a 3d module for a gadget
need a 3d module for a gadget [message #53050] Thu, 23 August 2012 22:34 UTC
avatar rahul19dj  is currently offline rahul19dj
Go to all my models
Hi,

I need a 3d modeler for a panda board case urgently.

Please send me your designs availability and price asap.

Topic: 3D Artist available for work
3D Artist available for work [message #53012] Thu, 23 August 2012 05:40 UTC
avatar BhushanArekar  is currently offline BhushanArekar
Go to all my models
Hi,my name is Bhushan,currently looking for paid freelance work.

My portfolio:
http://victorydreams.cghub.com/images/

Profile:
Character and props creation for games,movies,toys.
Digital Sculpting , High res modeling , Low res Modeling,Characters,Props,Facials.

Software Skills:
Maya,Photoshop,ZBrush,XNormal,Crazybump,Topogun.

My email:bhushanarekar@rediffmail.com or bhushanarekar@gmail.com

http://bhushanarekar.cghub.com/images/
 Topic: Need a 3d modeler?
Need a 3d modeler? [message #52880] Mon, 20 August 2012 14:07 UTC
avatar KUBZ  is currently offline KUBZ
Go to my shop
Hi everybody Smile

I want to share my Portfolio:

www.facebook.com/KellyGreen3d

Feel free to contact me if you need a modeler for your ideas !

The best way is always email:

kubra.kelly@me.com

Portfolio: www.facebook.com/KellyGreen3D
 Topic: 3D printed objects, artifacts, jewelry, fashion
3D printed objects, artifacts, jewelry, fashion [message #52573] Tue, 14 August 2012 10:24 UTC
avatar Rob Elford  is currently offline Rob Elford
Go to my shop
My name is Rob Elford. I am a 3D modeller and designer living and working in East London, and have recently become one of Freedom of Creations "Talents".

Here's a link to my website where I sell 3d prints: www.robelford.co.uk

My work has recently been featured in Fabaloo and 3d print plan and promoted by I.materalise, shapeways, and kraftwurx.

I am currently doing freelance work for clients and am happy to help with any projects from fashion items to sculptures.

I have experience designing models for polyamide, full colour sandstone, gold, silver, steel, and elasto-plastic.

Send me an email to discuss any projects you might want to create: rob@robelford.co.uk

index.php?t=getfile&id=19597&private=0

Topic: 3D modeler of useful gadgets
3D modeler of useful gadgets [message #52309] Mon, 06 August 2012 02:16 UTC
avatar PlainOrb  is currently offline PlainOrb
Go to my shop
About me: My name is Hua Ning. I use SolidWorks to create useful and 3D printable gadgets that help bring both function and style.
Expertise: SolidWorks, Photograph, Photoshop
Experience: Since January 2012.
Portfolio: http://www.shapeways.com/shops/7plain

Pay Rate: Varies upon the content of projects.
Contact via Shapeways PM or email ning@7plain.net

[Updated on: Mon, 06 August 2012 02:22 UTC]

Plain Orb
 Topic: need a 3d artist who creates your idea?
need a 3d artist who creates your idea? [message #52297] Sun, 05 August 2012 16:17 UTC
avatar KUBZ  is currently offline KUBZ
Go to my shop
You need help with modeling work?
Then contact me via email:

kubra.kelly@me.com

and visit my Portfolio page here

www.facebook.com/KellyGreend3D

You are welcome to present me your ideas, so I can bring them to 3d world.

Cheers,
Kelly

Portfolio: www.facebook.com/KellyGreen3D
 Topic: mechanical engineer-solid edge-Holland
mechanical engineer-solid edge-Holland [message #52292] Sun, 05 August 2012 11:15 UTC
avatar sjoerdhuurdeman  is currently offline sjoerdhuurdeman
Go to all my models
About me:
I am a mechanical engineer, 39 years and living close to the city of amersfoort. I am wordking on a contract basis for several companies. I am curious in the possibilities of 3D printing. For that reason I want to offer my skills on this forum.

I can make new models based on a sketch or a 2D (autocad) drawing or adjust existing models.I am also able to create a 2D drawing/sketch with measurements of the of the design based on the 3D model I have created. The dimensions can be checked by you and changed if you wish. With the 2D drawing it is possible to discuss about the model and propose changes in the design. In this way it will be an interactive process.

Expertise: The expertise I have is 5 years of 3D modeling in Solid edge. The formates I can handle are:
Solid edge files, Parasolid, STEP, IGES, SAT, STL.
Besides that I am able to use 2D autocad

Rate: 25 euro for an hour of work

[Updated on: Tue, 07 August 2012 20:35 UTC]

Topic: 3D Artist for hire
3D Artist for hire [message #51702] Mon, 23 July 2012 14:55 UTC
avatar ARob  is currently offline ARob
Go to all my models
About me: I've now been working in the Interactive Industry for just over 2yrs professional 3D Environment Artist experience as both an onsite and remote artist, I also work at reasonable rates making myself affordable to Indie Developers. I model fast and proficiently for high/low poly asset creation, using Maya as my primary modeling package (Sorry no 3ds Max). I can UV map assets for tiling or unique texture map types, along with being able to texture in several assorted artistic styles ranging from the photo-real to the whimsical hand painted look. I have worked on projects ranging from entire environment scenes, vehicles, to simple props. If your interested in my abilities and feel that I would be a great fit for your project, than feel free email me any question that you may have.

Expertise: Environment / Vehicle / Weapon / Prop Modeling & Texturing

Rate: Depends on the overall scale of project and time frame. All payments are done via Paypal

Email
Portfolio
Linkedin
 Topic: 3D Modelers for hire - (caribbean/south american regions)
3D Modelers for hire - (caribbean/south american regions) [message #50807] Wed, 04 July 2012 17:10 UTC
avatar jess123  is currently offline jess123
Go to all my models
About us:Jesse & Ashley both cad technicians & 3d modelers

Expertise: 2D drawings - Architecture,Piping,electrical,plumbing
,Mechanical,Civil ,Cadworx,
Point cloud modeling (cyclone)

3D-drawings - Architecture,Mechanical parts,
Refinery piping,Landscaping,
Interior designs

Experience: Refinery piping projects,lots of
architecture,structural steel,concrete,detailing, 3D modeling for interior scenes,exterior,walkthroughs

Portfolio:Jesse-3D modeler/Cad technician
Ashley-3D modeler/Cad technician

Company:3D-ART Designs
Small render farm also available for jobs

Rate: varies with complexity of job
index.php?t=getfile&id=18206&private=0

• Attachment: 3.jpg
    (Size: 620.86KB, Downloaded 190 time(s))

[Updated on: Wed, 04 July 2012 17:10 UTC]

Topic: experienced modeller/artist
experienced modeller/artist [message #50767] Tue, 03 July 2012 20:02 UTC
avatar bing66  is currently offline bing66
Go to my shop
hi
My name is Alan, artist by trade, I have10 years experience of modelling and texturing, mainly organic and architectural details( used to be in the building game before re-training) modelling, low and high poly, can retopologise scan data and convert file formats
I am quick, so it wont cost more than it should!
wont bore you with the software I use, end results that count Smile
cannot give you a rate, but will give you a quote
index.php?t=getfile&id=18177&private=0

you can check out more of my work here
http://www.grumpyart.co.uk
I'm not really grumpy Smile
cheers, look forward to hearing from you

Topic: Concept Designer
Concept Designer [message #50591] Fri, 29 June 2012 13:35 UTC
avatar BabaJaiy  is currently offline BabaJaiy
Go to my shop
Is there a need you have as an individual or business for a creative product solution?

I may be able to help you.

Original ideas and new concepts are my strength backed by an ability to model those ideas and create prototypes through Shapeways to help you realize your goals.

Examples of my modelling capacity can be seen through models I have in my Shapeways shop:

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/geago

The creative process I go through is a very organic one; One that is not limited to time constraints. In my experience the best ideas are ones that are not forced but rather ones that are "revealed". In other words I become aware of ideas rather than create them.

Your part is that you provide as much information as possible about your situation and ideas that you and/or your co-workers have already thought about.

Once I have that information, I begin my process to conceive something for you. During this process you do not pay for my services. If I do come up with something I feel will be of value to you I contact you and give any necessary sketches, drawings or even models so you can make an assessment for feasibility of the idea. From that point we negotiate as to my fees and what I produce for you.

Remember any concept or "invention" I create for you remains your intellectual property that may be patentable.
 Topic: 3D modeller
3D modeller [message #49609] Sun, 10 June 2012 07:04 UTC
avatar mimi3d  is currently offline mimi3d
Go to all my models
Hello, somebody need a expert 3d modeller, you can contact me with a very minimum payment.
see my work at www.emisign.blogspot.com

Best regards,
Thanks.
 Topic: 3D modeller available for freelance projects
3D modeller available for freelance projects [message #49189] Wed, 30 May 2012 13:20 UTC
avatar gvrocksnow  is currently offline gvrocksnow
Go to my shop
About me
Hi, I'm a self-taught 3d modeller from India.I'm 22 years old and totally passionate about 3d modelling.

Expertise
I'm familiar with working in 3ds max .

Experience
I have 3 years of experience in 3d modelling.I'm good with both organic and inorganic models.

Portfolio
Please check out my portfolio at http://gvrocksnow.daportfolio.com

Rate
Please contact me by a private message or by the email ID given on my portfolio website. Rates can be negotiated per project.

[Updated on: Tue, 03 September 2013 11:45 UTC]

Topic: Industrial Design Engineering student for hire
icon7.gif  Industrial Design Engineering student for hire [message #49025] Mon, 28 May 2012 16:37 UTC
avatar EvertWindelen  is currently offline EvertWindelen
Go to all my models
About me
Hi, I'm a Dutch 24 years old Industrial Design Engineer student who is about to graduate. I enjoy creating 3D models and I would like to share my skills with you for a small fee.

Expertise
Although I've worked with 3D modeling software such as Rhinoceros and 3D studio MAX, most of my expertise is with SolidWorks.

Experience
I have 5.5 years experience in 3D modeling through my education and various projects. Several examples can be found on my portfolio website.

Portfolio
Feel free to take a look at my portfolio www.erwintenvelde.nl.

Rate
Please contact me by a private message or the information on my portfolio website. Rates can be per hour or project.
 Topic: seeking telecommuting position/internship
seeking telecommuting position/internship [message #48718] Mon, 21 May 2012 02:58 UTC
avatar skazm  is currently offline skazm
Go to my shop
Hi,

I need to get some real experience onto my resume, so I'm willing to work for next to nothing in order to do so.

I learned Rhino in the McNeel offices and in Rome, Italy under Giuseppe Massoni. I'm mainly into jewelry but am branching into industrial design as well.

Let me know if you have any opportunities.

Aviva Fort
http://shapeways.com/shops/skazm
http://facebook.com/skazminc
http://linkedin.com/in/skazm

Thanks!

http://facebook.com/skazminc
 Topic: 3D-Zeichner für Deutschsprachige
3D-Zeichner für Deutschsprachige [message #48467] Tue, 15 May 2012 18:03 UTC
avatar mastachief90  is currently offline mastachief90
Go to my shop
Hallo Liebe Forumaner speziell an die DEUTSCHSPRACHIGEN!

Da hier überwiegend auf Englisch kommuniziert wird, und sich vielleicht nicht jeder jemanden auf Englisch anschreiben traut, dachte Ich mir, Ich mach mal einen thread für Deutschsprachige auf!

Mache für kleines Geld sachen aller Art im 3D-Konstruktions Sektor, derzeit vorwiegend im Modellbau tätig wie man in meinem Shop sehen kann!

mfg
mastachief90
 Topic: Design Engineer - 3D CAD modelling
Design Engineer - 3D CAD modelling [message #48358] Mon, 14 May 2012 08:46 UTC
avatar fentohudds  is currently offline fentohudds
Go to my shop
HI, I am a design engineer with experience in many fields, from automotive to Medical devices.
If you are looking for a 3D model created on a high end CAD system, Siemens NX7.5, then I can help.
The models I create will be accurate surface models that can be used for production, ie tooling. Many modellers use poly modellers that are really just for visuals.

Drop me an email to discuss your requirements.
 Topic: blender scene
blender scene [message #48324] Sun, 13 May 2012 02:11 UTC
avatar hmaturana  is currently offline hmaturana
Go to all my models
Hello, I need to create a blender scene that contain a table, cup of coffee, note pad containing a draft of a electronic design, a pencil and a modern phone (iphone, htc),.
The scene show someone working in a project.
The scene should contain a camera and a camera path so a closeup of the phone can be obtained getting an incoming call, then the camera should rotate so the phone is positioned horizontally covering most of the scene.
The scene is located inside a coffee shop (just as a reference for lighting and reflecting objects in the coffee cup). Just the table should be in the scene. The phone and the screens of the phone should look as real as possible.
The animation of the scene is done by me.
If someone is interested you can contact me hector_maturana@hotmail.com with the amount of hours required and the cost per hour.

Thank you

Topic: Need someone to paint a 3D family crest
Need someone to paint a 3D family crest [message #46532] Thu, 05 April 2012 16:31 UTC
avatar Grafixster  is currently offline Grafixster
Go to all my models
I hired someone here to design an 3D model of a family crest and they did a great job. Now i'm looking for someone to take the models and paint them per list of specifications.

If you are good at painting (most is metal and fabric) please send me a note.

Thanks
 Topic: Addware products
Addware products [message #46310] Mon, 02 April 2012 10:56 UTC
avatar eiraSYS  is currently offline eiraSYS
Go to my shop
My definition of addware products:
http://noticias.eirasys.com/Noticias/?p=110

Looking for work, developer of additive manufactured products with Solidworks.

About me:
Engineer, software development and solidworks modeler.
Working at eiraSYS.

Experience:
More than 4 years experience with prototyping, mainly with FDM technology but have also experience with other shapeways materials. 3d design and assemble of nutating electric motors based on additive manufacturing.

Portfolio:
Nutating motors
GUY Lizard model
iStability for iPhone 4
iA4 for iPhone 4S
eiraSYS Champions League Trophy @ shapeways
Card Wallet Exclusivity @ shapeways

Visit eirasys.com and products.eirasys.pt
 Topic: Sketchup Modeler for Hire
Sketchup Modeler for Hire [message #46110] Wed, 28 March 2012 22:56 UTC
avatar allanx  is currently offline allanx
Go to all my models
Hi to everyone,

I am a Sketchup artist and I would like to offer my services to anyone who needs help with their 3D models. I use Sketchup , Moi and modo for my 3D models and I can create all sorts of stuffs. My main work is mostly Architectural but I can also create organic models.

Feel free to email me or visit my website to view my works...

W: http://www.aoc4studio.co.cc/

E: allancasas@gmail.com

Thank you,

Allan Casas

[Updated on: Wed, 28 March 2012 22:57 UTC]

Topic: Custom wax seals, signets, or cufflinks
Custom wax seals, signets, or cufflinks [message #45581] Fri, 16 March 2012 00:06 UTC
avatar Lightbringer  is currently offline Lightbringer
Go to my shop
About me: I'm a mechanical engineer with over 10 years experience in SolidWorks 3D CAD modeling.

Expertise: I have an affinity for wax seals and signet rings, like the kind you see King Arthur or Ned Stark use to seal a document. I also came up with a pretty good system for making cufflinks.

Portfolio:
http://www.harryburger.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Seal-family-photo.jpg
These are first articles for some of the wax seals and signet rings I have been designing. They can be used to seal letters and envelopes, or for fancy certificates of appreciation and awards to add an uncommon touch.

And I can also make any of these symbols into cufflinks upon request:
http://www.harryburger.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/shield-knot-cuff-link-on-sleeve.jpg

Custom symbols are also available upon request, including up to two letters.

All products are available for purchase through my store: http://www.shapeways.com/shops/lightbringer

Many will be up for sale at my booth at ICON, SUNY Stonybrook March 30-April 1, 2012. More info on the convention is available at www.iconsf.org

To keep up to date on new product releases, you can find links to my RSS feed or Like Lightbringer Designs on Facebook from www.lightbringerdesigns.com

Rate: Negotiable. Custom seals or signets typically come with a commission of $50, plus cost of materials.

--
Harry R. Burger
Lightbringer Designs
 Topic: Mods please delete
icon4.gif  Mods please delete [message #44021] Tue, 14 February 2012 17:30 UTC
avatar Rafalema  is currently offline Rafalema
Go to my shop
Thanks

[Updated on: Wed, 15 February 2012 14:35 UTC]

Topic: 3D Artifex Modelling
3D Artifex Modelling [message #43749] Thu, 09 February 2012 18:04 UTC
avatar Dennismartens  is currently offline Dennismartens
Go to my shop
3D Artifex is a design bureau that can bring youre ideas to life true 3D modelling. Just look at www.3Dartifex.nl

www.3dartifex.nl
 Topic: 3D Artist (3d modeling, rendering and animation) available for work
3D Artist (3d modeling, rendering and animation) available for work [message #42238] Thu, 19 January 2012 13:09 UTC
avatar danijelk  is currently offline danijelk
Go to all my models
Hi!

I'm 3D Generalist, my areas of expertise are 3d modeling, rendering,animation,motion graphics and web design. You can see my portfolios here:

3D modeling and rendering: http://dk3d.carbonmade.com/

Motion Graphics: http://www.revostock.com/SearchResult.html?&CatType=prod ucers&ID=67691&FileType[]=ae

I'm experienced, organized and available for work.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me at: danijelk83@gmail.com

[Updated on: Sun, 25 March 2012 23:43 UTC]

Topic: Modeler with next gen game and film VFX experience for hire
Modeler with next gen game and film VFX experience for hire [message #42213] Thu, 19 January 2012 01:08 UTC
avatar silentrage  is currently offline silentrage
Go to my shop
Hi there, my name is ze liu.

I've worked as a professional 3d modeler since 2005.
My experiences include EA games, Capilano University, IMAX and Mr.X VFX.

I can do concept design as well as 3d modeling, so whether you have reference images ready to go, or just some preliminary ideas, I can craft it for you.

I specialize in high poly characters, vehicles and props in photoreal and hyperreal styles.

Check my portfolio: http://artofze.daportfolio.com/

Get me touch with me if you want to hire me!

artofze@gmail.com

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/o/2012/018/a/e/aea2ba3d5a840f3c81c7036c27440a3a.jpg

index.php?t=getfile&id=13560&private=0

http://img859.imageshack.us/img859/4585/3dmetalslug2.jpg

[Updated on: Mon, 19 March 2012 15:22 UTC]

Topic: 3D CAD / Product Development / Rapid Prototyping
3D CAD / Product Development / Rapid Prototyping [message #42070] Mon, 16 January 2012 20:44 UTC
avatar lymanbishop  is currently offline lymanbishop
Go to my shop
I am a mechanical engineer with over 10 years experience in new product design and development. I am an Solidworks certified professional, an expert in prototype fabrication and assembly and I have an expert working knowledge of all forms of manufacture.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. No charge for consultations. NDA, referrals, and portfolio available upon request. Prices vary depending on the size and complexity of each project. Call or e mail for more information.

Lyman Bishop
lymanbishop@star-labs.com
www.star-labs.com
949-374-4298

[Updated on: Mon, 16 January 2012 20:45 UTC]

Lyman Bishop
www.star-labs.com
949-374-4298
 Topic: Professional modeller
Professional modeller [message #41847] Fri, 13 January 2012 05:45 UTC
avatar Jackablade  is currently offline Jackablade
Go to all my models
Hey folks.

I'm a 3d modeler a texture artist with 7 years experience. I've worked extensively in video games creating character and environment work. I've also dabbled in character and prop modelling for CG film.

Recently I've been doing work at the Creature Technology Company on maquettes modelled digitally and then 3d printed, along with designing moulds and templates to help construct very large scale animatronic puppets for theatrical shows (Walking with Dinosaurs was our previous show and we'll have one based on the How to Train Your Dragon animated movie starting soon).

I thought with things a little quiet on the work front at the moment, that I'd offer my skills for a little paid work as a modeller to the folks here at Shapeways. I work primarily in Maya and ZBrush and can model both organic and hard surface objects.

You can see a portfolio of some of my work here:
http://www.jackablade.com

Creature Technology's website is here:
http://www.creaturetechnology.com

Email: stephenmschulze@ gmail.com

Cheers
Steve.

[Updated on: Fri, 13 January 2012 05:53 UTC]

Topic: Mods please delete
Mods please delete [message #41547] Mon, 09 January 2012 21:45 UTC
avatar nestorc818  is currently offline nestorc818
Go to all my models
Hi my name is Nestor Chavez and I have been a 3d modeler for 8 years with 3+ years of game industry experience.I have obtained a degree in 3d design from Los Angeles Mission College Institute of Multimedia Arts.I have done various freelance gigs such as prototyping for inventors, visualization rendering, game character modeling,animation and modeling in general for games.I am looking for paid work only, if you are interested and want to see some of my work please visit my website www.nestord3dmodeler.weebly.com and/or contact me at nestor_c@yahoo.com .Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

Skype name: nestor_c818

NOTE: I only do paid work and no royalty jobs,considering I need money now and not in weeks or months from now.Sorry I can not do free work but I can guarantee low rates and I am always open to any negotiations.

WIP of Visari
http://nestord3dmodeler.weebly.com/uploads/8/9/2/9/8929521/914704.jpg?954
http://nestord3dmodeler.weebly.com/uploads/8/9/2/9/8929521/4711506.jpg?954
 http://nestord3dmodeler.weebly.com/uploads/8/9/2/9/8929521/554401.jpg?954
 http://nestord3dmodeler.weebly.com/uploads/8/9/2/9/8929521/4130581_orig.jpg
 http://nestord3dmodeler.weebly.com/uploads/8/9/2/9/8929521/4227415_orig.jpg
 http://nestord3dmodeler.weebly.com/uploads/8/9/2/9/8929521/4105895_orig.jpg...AND MUCH MORE....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzIpSl43X4g&feature=relat ed[/video]

Here is my IllgaMesh being used live in a concert San Diego,Ca.I was hired by Image8nineteen,on a project for DJ Skrillex world tour.

[Updated on: Tue, 10 January 2012 19:37 UTC]

Topic: you need a jewelry designer or sombody
you need a jewelry designer or sombody [message #41291] Thu, 05 January 2012 23:02 UTC
avatar a.wieneke  is currently offline a.wieneke
Go to my shop
who finishes you shapeways ideas with diamants and other precious stone, let me know.

Hallo,

my name is Andreas Wieneke, and i am a goldsmith since more then 26 years, learned in germany and worked for 2 years in L.A./California, 15 years ago now.
So i have a wide range of ideas. not really, only from europe to the u.s. and backwards.
In 3d i am working with ViaCad, in real live with hammer and saw Smile
And i mix it up all the time. And a lot of materials.
my last projekt, still running, is jewelry with concrete.

I make custom made jewelry and also for larger companies only the designs.

It would be nice to hear from you

so long

Andreas

Andreas
http://www.wieneke.biz
http://www.betonschmuck.de
http://www.cologne-concrete.com
 Topic: 3D Freelancer For Hire
icon10.gif  3D Freelancer For Hire [message #41212] Wed, 04 January 2012 18:44 UTC
avatar dustysantos  is currently offline dustysantos
Go to my shop
I'm new to shapeways so first of all let me say hi! My name is Dusty Santos. I'm very excited to be working with the people here.

I've been doing projects for this industry for 5 years now and it seems to be getting harder and harder to find work. I came across this site while looking for freelance jobs and I really like what you do here.

I want to provide my services. Below you will see some of my best work and I have a website as well if you want to see more.

Thanks for looking at my stuff.
Dusty Santos
352 408 9828
www.wix.com/dustysantos/home

http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn420/DustBunny1983/My%203D%20Work/Fridge_1.png

http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn420/DustBunny1983/My%203D%20Work/1upPixelated.png

http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn420/DustBunny1983/My%203D%20Work/kitchen.png

http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn420/DustBunny1983/My%203D%20Work/Creature_v009.jpg

http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn420/DustBunny1983/My%203D%20Work/Rose_9.png

http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn420/DustBunny1983/My%203D%20Work/News_Set_Cam1_Hi_03.jpg

Visit my website here: www.wix.com/dustysantos/home
I'm available for custom modeling work!!
 Topic: 20 yrs. experience 3D Modeler and Animator
20 yrs. experience 3D Modeler and Animator [message #41019] Sun, 01 January 2012 18:19 UTC
avatar TBone12  is currently offline TBone12
Go to all my models
Hi,
I have 20 years experience as a 3D Modeler, designer and animator.
I worked on AAA Game titles, movies and TV productions.
please see my work at www.amitdoron.com
you can contact me at: budhamit-at-gmail-dot-com
(or via www.amitdoron.com)

thanks !

[Updated on: Tue, 03 January 2012 16:15 UTC]

Topic: 3D CAD, Product Development, Rapid Prototyping
3D CAD, Product Development, Rapid Prototyping [message #40500] Mon, 19 December 2011 22:45 UTC
avatar lymanbishop  is currently offline lymanbishop
Go to my shop

I am a mechanical engineer with over 10 years experience in new product design and development. I am an Solidworks certified professional, and an expert in prototype fabrication and assembly and I have an expert working knowledge of all forms of manufacture and everything I design is 100% ready for manufacture, optimized to minimize production tool and part cost.

I have worked in numerous fields of industry ranging from defense related projects, to medical devices and household items. I pride myself on my ability to help my clients realize the full potetial of their products through advanced technology and asthetic design.

I use advanced methods of client interaction; including Skype (free sign up) to "share screen", allowing you to view and direct the work I do in real time. I also provide free 3D vector image files at various stages of the project, which you can view from your computer. This process allows you to become fully emersed in the process and helps to exceed your expectations.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. No charge for consultations. NDA, referrals, and portfolio available upon request. Prices vary depending on the size and complexity of each project. Call or e mail for more information.

Lyman Bishop
www.star-labs.com
949-374-4298

index.php?t=getfile&id=12829&private=0

[Updated on: Mon, 19 December 2011 22:59 UTC]

Lyman Bishop
www.star-labs.com
949-374-4298
 Topic: 3D Modeler - product developer
3D Modeler - product developer [message #40489] Mon, 19 December 2011 19:37 UTC
avatar mikegust  is currently offline mikegust
Go to my shop
My name is mike
I am a freelance CAD designer with a close attention to both technical aspects and esthetics of the design.
Samples and info CLICK here
contact Email
Thank You for Your time.

mike strychalski
 Topic: Inventor/AutoCAD modeler
Inventor/AutoCAD modeler [message #40265] Wed, 14 December 2011 22:07 UTC
avatar MG2R  is currently offline MG2R
Go to all my models
About me: I'm a student Industrial Sciences in Belgium. I have about 3-4 years of experience in AutoCAD and Inventor. I mainly focus on more technical designs but have tried making pendants and the like. Feel free to contact me with your idea. I do this as a hobby, so if there is a price to pay, it won't be high.

Expertise: Technical and/or mechanical designs.

Experience: 3-4 years in AutoCAD and Inventor

Portfolio: Robotic chair in high school (see attachment). Loads more of small designs as school assignments. Designed a rocket platform once for fun

Rate: Low, since this is a hobby... Small stuff will probably be free

Looking forward to working with you!
Simon

• Attachment: stoel.png
    (Size: 151.55KB, Downloaded 96 time(s))

Pages (78): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16    »]