Search Search  
Today's Messages (OFF)  | Unanswered Messages (ON)

Forum: 3D modeler needed
 Topic: Any of you located in south florida?
Any of you located in south florida? [message #59073] Sat, 22 December 2012 04:15 UTC
avatar razvanel  is currently offline razvanel
Go to all my models
Please email me, I would like to hire you to teach me some basic things and make me some things.

email: ronexpressusa@yahoo.com
 Topic: L.A.-Based 3D Modeler Needed to Turn 1/64 Toy Car Molds into Printable Files
L.A.-Based 3D Modeler Needed to Turn 1/64 Toy Car Molds into Printable Files [message #59054] Sat, 22 December 2012 00:49 UTC
avatar redlinefactory  is currently offline redlinefactory
Go to my shop
Hi,
Just like it says in the description: I have some old toy car molds that need to be digitized into printable files.

Would like to be able to meet the modeler face-to-face each time I hand off a mold (there are 9 molds/13 toy cars in total). Therefore modeler must be Los Angeles-based.

Pricing must be realistic and access to a digitizer would be beautiful.
Thx,
Tim
(626) 716-7780 (until 10:00 P.M. P.S.T., please)
or
redlinefactory@gmail.com

[Updated on: Sat, 22 December 2012 00:56 UTC]

Topic: 3d modeler for some models
3d modeler for some models [message #59019] Fri, 21 December 2012 12:20 UTC
avatar rupi100  is currently offline rupi100
Go to my shop
hi

need a 3d modeler how can creat for me 2-3 sci fi models per month

can send you some pictures....

email alex100@gmx.at

Topic: 1/350 Scale E-1B "Willy Fud"
1/350 Scale E-1B "Willy Fud" [message #58688] Sun, 16 December 2012 13:20 UTC
avatar Beaker01  is currently offline Beaker01
Go to all my models
I am building a 1/350 sllae model of the USS Bon Homme Richard and I need a few 1/350 scale E-1B "Willy Fuds" for her deck. I actually need 6 of them for a couple of projects. Has anybody tried doing one of these in the 3D Printer World?

Thanks,

Mark
 Topic: Toy Combine 3D Modeler needed
Toy Combine 3D Modeler needed [message #58586] Thu, 13 December 2012 22:16 UTC
avatar timmyholker  is currently offline timmyholker
Go to all my models
I want to know if there is a 3D Modeler near central Minnesota that could help me make the 3D art on some homemade toy Combines so i can get them made. If you could email me at timmyholker@tds.net that would help a lot.
Thank you, Tim
 Topic: Clean up a simple mesh in Houdini and get it print ready.
icon5.gif  Clean up a simple mesh in Houdini and get it print ready. [message #58409] Tue, 11 December 2012 16:22 UTC
avatar celu  is currently offline celu
Go to all my models
The model is in a houdini scene file. The model is already done. The model only needs to be cleaned up and optimized for 3d printing according to the shapeway guidelines for printing in sandstone. The scale of the model needs to be in cm. I want the model printed in all black. You need to alert me if anything aspect of the model doesnt fit the 3d printing guidelines. Once cleaned up. You need to convert the model to a file format thats optimal for shapeway printing. The model is very simple,Please See attachment. Please have 'Houdini mesh clean up' as the subject of ur message, so that I know you have read all the requirements. Thx.

[Updated on: Tue, 11 December 2012 16:41 UTC]

Topic: 3d modeler needed for card game
3d modeler needed for card game [message #58121] Thu, 06 December 2012 19:57 UTC
avatar starcat  is currently offline starcat
Go to my shop
I am in need for a 3d modeler who can make Models of some heroes for my card game called Legacy so i can give them away as kickstarter pledges.

www.legacytcg.com

unfortunately until the kickstarter happens there isnt any money, so the only way i can do this is to give a cut of the profits to the artist.

for example.

lets say it costs 60 dollars to make the character / print it and ship it to me.

i'd have to give it away at the 200 dollar level or something so the profit is around 140 or so. so each unit sold the artist would get 70 dollars.

either that or we can work out a flat fee and i can pay out of the kickstarter money.

skype = starcat42
 Topic: 3D modeler needed for a pendant
3D modeler needed for a pendant [message #57260] Thu, 22 November 2012 05:40 UTC
avatar jamartur  is currently offline jamartur
Go to all my models
n/a

[Updated on: Sun, 25 November 2012 18:01 UTC]

Topic: Need Help: Dungeons and Dragons Special Mini Commission
Need Help: Dungeons and Dragons Special Mini Commission [message #57175] Tue, 20 November 2012 19:39 UTC
avatar Taleweaver  is currently offline Taleweaver
Go to all my models
Hello,

My name is Josh and I am hoping to commission a very special single plastic miniature moulded and painted in the style/size of Dungeons and Dragons or Pathfinder/Paizo. I have been writing a story that I have also been using as a catalyst setting for a monthly Roleplaying group that my girlfriend has been a part of for years. In this story my girlfriend plays a character that factors into my story and she is just crazy in love with her. So, for Christmas (or her birthday in February) I am hoping to commission a single miniature creation of this character so she can use it in the game or lock it up in a display case, whatever she wants to do. I think this present would make her decade and I am really excited about making it happen..

If you are able and willing or have any information on how I could make this happen please contact me at millershua@gmail.com

Thank you!
 Topic: Small figurine / card holder
Small figurine / card holder [message #56260] Sat, 03 November 2012 14:29 UTC
avatar BradOFarrell  is currently offline BradOFarrell
Go to all my models
I'm not sure how much this would cost - could you give me a quote?

I want to commission a small figurine that doubles as a playing card holder (only needs to hold a single card) to be used as a kickstarter reward for a card game I'm working on. I'm trying to keep the item + shipping under $20 and as low as possible. I'd be "buying" it at cost and shipping it to each individual kickstarter backer.

It'd be based on this character design:
index.php?t=getfile&id=22347&private=0

It'd look something like this:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcx1aaaKZ01qznquyo1_400.png

The card would slide in between the front two prongs and back prong on his crown. He would either not have the cape, or the cape would not be flowing but instead draped behind him as an extra 'leg'. He could be on a little circular platter, or not. I'm not sure if colored sandstone-like plastic or a gold-like metal would be the best way to go. Whichever option is the most structurally stable, cheapest, easiest, or looks the best - honestly it's up to the modeler, so long as his silhouette is faithful to the card art above and it stably holds a card without falling over easily, I'll be happy with it.

Is anyone interested in modeling this? How much would I have to pay?

[Updated on: Sat, 03 November 2012 14:30 UTC]

Topic: Looking for San Diego designers
icon5.gif  Looking for San Diego designers [message #56039] Sat, 27 October 2012 17:07 UTC
avatar sonyasparks  is currently offline sonyasparks
Go to all my models
I am opening an art gallery in San Diego and I'm interested in seeing work from designers located in San Diego. Please send me a message if you live in the area.
 Topic: Hot Rod for Trophy
Hot Rod for Trophy [message #55813] Tue, 23 October 2012 16:45 UTC
avatar cedge  is currently offline cedge
Go to all my models
Need a 3D modeler for a small project to create a hot rod trophy figure.

Using an existing design in SketchUp (.SKP) format, you will convert it for 3D printing, scale to 1/32, and make minor modifications to allow for mounting on trophies.

If interested plase RSVP to mchase@cuttingedgebc.com with:

1) Your resume
2) Payment method(s) accepted
3) Hourly or flat rate for job
4) Some examples of your work (3D printable objects only)

Thanks,
MC
 Topic: looking for cad designer
looking for cad designer [message #55643] Fri, 19 October 2012 10:32 UTC
avatar kabonny  is currently offline kabonny
Go to all my models
im looking for a cad designer familiar with gundam mecha for a project. please pm me.
 Topic: Need a modeler for a 1/48 airplane conversion
Need a modeler for a 1/48 airplane conversion [message #55618] Thu, 18 October 2012 20:14 UTC
avatar madenglishman  is currently offline madenglishman
Go to all my models
Hi, I want to convert a resin airplane kit to a version that needs a new hollow nose. I thought I might try the printing method but have no experience whatsoever in creating a 3D model. Attached is a pic of the a/c and a comparison showing the scope of the nose job.

If you're interested let me know what you'd need and what it would cost.

Thanks for looking!

James

Topic: Help for texturing - Ayuda para texturizar
Help for texturing - Ayuda para texturizar [message #55572] Thu, 18 October 2012 14:32 UTC
avatar srpopo  is currently offline srpopo
Go to all my models
Hello. I'm modeling various figures with sketchup, but I can not bring them with MeshLab texture, can someone tell me another tutorial to better understand the method or explain another way to do
Thank you.

Hola. Estoy modelando diversas figuras con el sketchup, pero no soy capaz de ponerles una textura con el MeshLab, alguien puede indicarme otro tutorial para entender mejor el metodo o explicarme otra forma de hacerlo
Muchas Gracias.

[Updated on: Thu, 18 October 2012 14:34 UTC]

Topic: Modeller needed for control grips.
Modeller needed for control grips. [message #55398] Mon, 15 October 2012 20:37 UTC
avatar Komodo  is currently offline Komodo
Go to all my models
Hi,

I'm looking to get a range of control grips designed. I have the techincal drawings for them. They are needed to be hollow with a wall thickness of 3mm and if possible made in 3dsmax. Looking for rough idea of design cost for an time that is aprox 15cm high.

Cheers

Rich
 Topic: CAD guru needed to unique project
CAD guru needed to unique project [message #55240] Fri, 12 October 2012 04:51 UTC
avatar orion2185  is currently offline orion2185
Go to all my models
Hello

We are looking for a CAD guru/designer

basics of project are a box style packaging

front has visible gears/cogs that are working (can turn, spin, rotate)
making in interactive for the client/end user

when gears turn- they unlock the box
which suddenly -under its own power (automatically) opens up reveling the contents.

many other details to the box- such as engraving and cut outs.

this is for prototype
final product is very small scale - private use only. Thus a small budget for this.

looking to have the complete box fully designed - so we can take to CNC machine to cut out the parts- to be assembled

can supply some very caveman hand drawings- to give basic idea
only to serious parties

please contact me
and give us your bid

thanks
 Topic: Modeler for Transformers Accessory Needed - Leader Optimus Prime
Modeler for Transformers Accessory Needed - Leader Optimus Prime [message #54524] Wed, 26 September 2012 23:50 UTC
avatar optimax  is currently offline optimax
Go to all my models
Hello, I am in need of collaborating with a modeler on creating a special trailer for my Leader Class Optimus Prime. I have started drawing the concept but need someone experienced in converting the concept to a workable piece. In general the trailer would have some moving pieces but I am trying to design it so that there is not many. Also need to be able to place slots and pegs that would match the Optimus Prime pegs.

thank you
 Topic: Question
Question [message #54412] Sun, 23 September 2012 03:42 UTC
avatar redspider  is currently offline redspider
Go to all my models
I have always wanted a doll simular to Barbie but not quite that large about 8 inches so so what would it take for me to have a doll done so they could make it? Any information would be very helpful thank you
 Topic: 3D modeler needed for RP
3D modeler needed for RP [message #54240] Wed, 19 September 2012 03:15 UTC
avatar chngyian  is currently offline chngyian
Go to all my models
As above, please contact me at chngyian@gmail.com

I have the solidworks file for it already so I just need somebody with the machine to print for me, thanks so much! =)

[Updated on: Wed, 19 September 2012 03:17 UTC]

Topic: quick job (hands forming an 'R') metal necklace.
icon14.gif  quick job (hands forming an 'R') metal necklace. [message #53661] Wed, 05 September 2012 20:51 UTC
avatar soren  is currently offline soren
Go to all my models
I want to make a metal necklace with 2 hands forming an 'R'.

like this: http://i.imgur.com/snBTM.png

I want it to be the same size, and with loops like this one:

http://www.shapeways.com/model/446744/hand-heart-w-chain-loo ps.html

If anyone have already made 3d hands, and can form them like this easily - please contact me (i can only offer 25$ or so for the design and i only want to use it once).

thanks a bunch!
 Topic: Need custom game pieces
Need custom game pieces [message #53141] Sun, 26 August 2012 04:10 UTC
avatar mindfad  is currently offline mindfad
Go to all my models
Hello

I am interested in making a various diorama sets based around the AVP movies. There are some sets of miniatures out there but the good ones are long out of print so getting as many as would be needed would be too costly as I have not yet begun getting terrain pieces etc.

So I am interested in possibly getting print templates of Alien and predators parts so I can assemble them and vary the figures stances, weapons etc.

I personally was always disappointed that in the comics and movies the aliens ability to take on characteristics of their hosts did not materialize more. I have a host of ideas Id like to potentially get quotes for.

Also there are a host of 3d files from the games available that if someone could tweak enough to make them suitable for 3d printing and my purposes ( suitable for different poses) is a possibility as well, rather than working from scratch.
 Topic: Cat model
icon4.gif  Cat model [message #52798] Sat, 18 August 2012 01:10 UTC
avatar emmyceru  is currently offline emmyceru
Go to my shop
I'm looking for someone to do a 3d model of my cat, who has recently passed away. I thought it would be nice to be able to print out a few of them for my family members. I would like to print on shapeways, using the full color sandstone material, so the model would need to be optimized for that. I'm picturing something a few inches tall, probably hollow to save on cost during printing.

I can provide you several photographs of my cat. I'm open to suggestions based upon the artist, whether you do something photo-realistic, or even cartoon-like (maneki neko?)

If this is something you think you can do, you can reply on here, or email me at info@iridetheharlemline.com. I'd love to see some of your previous 3d work, even better if it is on shapeways or in the sandstone material.
 Topic: Modeler needed for 35mm dia pendant
Modeler needed for 35mm dia pendant [message #52759] Fri, 17 August 2012 13:40 UTC
avatar mtnman  is currently offline mtnman
Go to all my models
I am new to this site and would like to turn a 2D jpg into a 3D pendant (imagine that). Very Happy

Diameter should be around 35mm. The thickness would be about the size of two stacked coins. The Mayan calendar piece thickness would about 1/8" and raised above the lower level sun rays.

Original Design Mock-up
index.php?t=getfile&id=19722&private=0

Black and white versions I've tried using here (I have one model based on the last image below)
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff254/Audixium/Pendant/sol_medallion6.jpg
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff254/Audixium/Pendant/sol_medallion5.jpg
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff254/Audixium/Pendant/sol_medallion2.jpg

Alternative approach (no Mayan 3D print, I would secure a mayan calendar coin to inset into the piece)
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff254/Audixium/Pendant/sol_medallion4.jpg

Material (metals)
Ideally this would be two tone - the sun rays silver, the Mayan calendar gold, and the rim between the two bronze.

Let me know if you would like more info or another image. Thanks!

Topic: Modeler
Modeler [message #52742] Fri, 17 August 2012 03:27 UTC
avatar big_ham  is currently offline big_ham
Go to all my models
Need 1st, 2nd and 3rd gen ipad skin with slight augmentations. Cannot fully disclose idea in a public forum. Suffice to say it's simple somewhat ornate modifications to the thin hard skinned snap-on cases.

Ex: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16858995 281

3D models are floating around of all 3 pieces of hardware, which leads me to believe that someone with experience can perform this in a few hours at most.

I even have a prototype that's nearly perfect that I can show you.

Please let me know what your prices would be as an estimate. I understand they are loose estimates depending how picky I am since you cannot directly see the object in question.

I am not in a severe rush, but completion within the next 2 -4 weeks would be preferable.

Thanks!

Joel
 Topic: Modeler needed for helmet (Completed)
Modeler needed for helmet (Completed) [message #52712] Thu, 16 August 2012 12:59 UTC
avatar protos2011  is currently offline protos2011
Go to all my models
Job has been Completed. Please remove listing.

[Updated on: Fri, 17 August 2012 12:26 UTC]

Topic: Sculptor Needed for 28-30mm Miniatures
Sculptor Needed for 28-30mm Miniatures [message #52560] Tue, 14 August 2012 01:26 UTC
avatar justinboyle  is currently offline justinboyle
Go to all my models
Hello all,

I am interested in producing a pair of 28-30mm miniatures on Shapeways. I'm hoping to find a 3d modeller who can render these and other designs into appropriately sized models.

I have attached my humble concept art. On the left, a Mexican Bandito wearing a drover's coat and carrying a Maxim machine gun. On the right, an armed Rabbi with a pistol and knife. The Rabbi wears payote curls, and has a tallit prayer shawl draped over his shoulders.

If anyone would be willing to render these for me, please send me your quotes.

Thank you,

-Justin

index.php?t=getfile&id=19563&private=0

• Attachment: tiny.JPG
    (Size: 49.81KB, Downloaded 135 time(s))

Topic: need a 3d modeler
need a 3d modeler [message #52436] Thu, 09 August 2012 23:09 UTC
avatar mattwessels  is currently offline mattwessels
Go to all my models
Thanks for all the replies, I was able to find someone to do it for me and not sure how to delete this post now.

[Updated on: Fri, 10 August 2012 16:17 UTC]

Topic: Found, please delete
Found, please delete [message #52399] Wed, 08 August 2012 22:43 UTC
avatar Darthersnix  is currently offline Darthersnix
Go to all my models
No Message Body

[Updated on: Mon, 13 August 2012 01:01 UTC]

Topic: Game pieces made
Game pieces made [message #52395] Wed, 08 August 2012 21:54 UTC
avatar war-ner@cox.net  is currently offline war-ner@cox.net
Go to all my models
I need some 3d game pieces made to be compatible with Maya 7.0. have included the first piece I need. it meant to be a plastic piece 1"X1"X1"....any Maya modeler can give me a quote we can talk. You will be full credited as the artist in my project.

I need time and price. contact me at war-ner@cox.net

regs

William Warner

• Attachment: gourde.jpg
    (Size: 20.73KB, Downloaded 73 time(s))

[Updated on: Wed, 08 August 2012 21:55 UTC]

Topic: 3D Modeller needed Tanks
3D Modeller needed Tanks [message #52365] Wed, 08 August 2012 08:03 UTC
avatar BW  is currently offline BW
Go to all my models
I need a 3 d modeller to make a range of 1/72 scale tanks.
 Topic: Worm gear needed - see technical drawing
Worm gear needed - see technical drawing [message #52009] Fri, 27 July 2012 23:51 UTC
avatar timpmandan  is currently offline timpmandan
Go to my shop
Hello all,
I'm very new to this whole 3d printing thing, but I'm betting it will work for a particular part I need replaced in a vintage Bodine motor. The right angle worm gear was mashed on 3 teeth and I found an original technical drawing that gives every detail needed. I'm curious if I could convince someone to give this a shot for me? I can tap the set screw holes if printing threads is not easy. See drawing.

• Attachment: 25815474.jpg
    (Size: 1.45MB, Downloaded 104 time(s))

Topic: 3d model needs a small fix.
3d model needs a small fix. [message #51975] Fri, 27 July 2012 10:59 UTC
avatar bg1987  is currently offline bg1987
Go to all my models
As the title says, I have a ready 3d model, I just need a little fixup

specifically I need to make it hollow for cheaper printing, and resizing it. (or just setting the correct scale).

I think it should be a quick job, please contact me via PM
or via email bg1987 at gmail com
 Topic: Looking for 3D modeler in Toronto, Canada area
Looking for 3D modeler in Toronto, Canada area [message #51710] Mon, 23 July 2012 19:00 UTC
avatar VIPER  is currently offline VIPER
Go to all my models
Hello Shapeways members - As the title says im looking for 3D modelers in the Toronto Canada area, Please PM me with rates, I am looking for help designing various items.
 Topic: 3d modeler for 3dsmax lightwave poser .....
3d modeler for 3dsmax lightwave poser ..... [message #51060] Mon, 09 July 2012 08:37 UTC
avatar rupi100  is currently offline rupi100
Go to my shop
hi

search for 3d modeler
i have many si fi ships in 3dsmax lightwave poser...

i search for people how correct this files for me and holowed the models out that i cna printed it on shapeways

index.php?t=getfile&id=18369&private=0

[Updated on: Tue, 10 July 2012 18:12 UTC]

Topic: Interesting, quick PAID project for experienced 3D designer
Interesting, quick PAID project for experienced 3D designer [message #50709] Mon, 02 July 2012 15:10 UTC
avatar dre0626  is currently offline dre0626
Go to all my models
Interesting, quick paid project for experienced NYC-based 3D designer:

What: I'm looking to create a prototype of prosthetic leg covering that's better than the options currently available to me. I'm a new amputee and highly unsatisfied with the options available. I'm looking for an experienced Maya3D designer who can take an off-the shelf model (attached) of a human body, extract the calf geometry and make some simple adjustments to it. These adjustments include increasing the size to match my remaining leg, adding a simple clip on the inside so I can attach the piece to my prosthetic leg, and some simple design flourishes.

When: This project has to move fast because I would like to have the piece printed by Shapeways and in my hands by July 15. This project should literally take an experienced (or even intermediate) 3D designer about 1.5 hours to complete. If you know what you're doing this shouldn't be too difficult especially since you'll be working with an already-created model of a human calf.

Where: I would highly prefer a NYC-based designer so that we can meet in person, take measurements, and briefly discuss some nuances to how the prosthetic leg works and how it would affect your design. Will also consider working with a non-NYC based designer who's okay with working from pictures and measurements I provide (though thats not ideal)

Compensation: $200 for your time

Any interested designers please contact me ASAP at: andre.s.llewellyn@gmail.com or PM

Topic: Gaming Mini
Gaming Mini [message #49505] Thu, 07 June 2012 06:19 UTC
avatar sherman035  is currently offline sherman035
Go to all my models
I'm looking for a pewter gaming miniature in 30mm scale, (30mm = ~6 feet) on a inch diameter round base. (Something on the bottom to keep it from scratching table tops would be nice too.) I have a description of the character and a color sketch.

Please provide an e-mail address, a price quote, and a time frame for how long it would take to make. I'm not in a big rush, but I would like email updates. I can provide a copy of the sketch if you need to see the description and/or sketch before providing a quote. Thank you!!
 Topic: 3D Modeler Needed for 1:18 Scale Replica Vehicle, Plastic Model Kit
3D Modeler Needed for 1:18 Scale Replica Vehicle, Plastic Model Kit [message #49489] Wed, 06 June 2012 20:20 UTC
avatar kinctr01  is currently offline kinctr01
Go to all my models
Hello Modelers!

I am looking for a professional, (or experienced) modeler who is able and willing to build a model car kit of a specific vehicle, 2008-09 Pontiac G8 GT. My end goal is a DIY Model car kit which you can find on any shelf at a hobby/toy store with model airplanes and cars and such. The kit would entail the entire vehicle at 1:18 (possibly 1:24) scale where all parts are plastic and connected to cages where a buyer removes the parts, paints and glues all parts together to make the vehicle. Detail is high, yet the "look" is only as far as eye can see, interior and exterior, and "extreme" detail is not desire (such as steering wheel buttons, or gauges behind steering wheel.

I understand this is a large order, and I simply need to know if 1) you are able and willing, and 2) a rough estimate of what this would cost (which includes an estimate on how long to complete). I have multiple interested parties, so a couple thousand dollar job is completely doable, I just need to know so I can plan with the additional buyers.

I also can gain access and provide a 3D design of this vehicle if required, which may assist in building the parts for the 3D printable design. However, as informed via members, I understand the 3D design may not be "watertight" and may require additional rendering to become printable. Yet if the 3D design provided upfront saves time, then that also saves money, which is why I mention it.

I hope this desire is a possibility and I look forward to working with one of you to make this happen! Thank you!

Troy

[Updated on: Thu, 07 June 2012 17:40 UTC]

Topic: dimensions or model of US/Canadian iphone charger
dimensions or model of US/Canadian iphone charger [message #48957] Sat, 26 May 2012 05:32 UTC
avatar MichielCornelissen  is currently offline MichielCornelissen
Go to my shop
Hi there,

I recently introduced this product: http://www.shapeways.com/model/567999/the-wrap-cable-winder- for-euro-iphone-charger.html. Cult of Mac wrote a really nice piece on it ( http://www.cultofmac.com/169108/the-wrap-an-unbelievably-bea utiful-and-elegant-way-to-manage-your-iphone-charger) - so now I'm obliged to make a US/canadian version...

A US iPhone charger is on its way to me, but it could be a little while before it arrives, and I'd like to get a headstart on the design. Hence, my question: could somebody send me either the dimensions or a 3d-model of the charger? To be sure, I mean this thing: http://store.apple.com/us/product/MB352LL/C?fnode=MTY1NDA0MQ &p=1

I'm thinking of two possibilities:
- either some quick dimensions, including the position of the hole for the USB plug, just to get me going. If I can use it, I'll send you a free version of the US 'Wrap' when it's ready.
- if you can really do a professional job of the whole thing, within 0.1 of a mm of accuracy, and can get it to me in one or two days, I'd be willing to pay a small fee for it. Including the pins, the exact position of the whole for the USB plug, and even better (but not neccessary) if you can get those radii with the curvature continuity.

Hope to hear from you guys,

Michiel

www.michielcornelissen.com
twitter: @michiel_ontwerp
 Topic: Wanted 3D designer for HO Scale CMP truck
Wanted 3D designer for HO Scale CMP truck [message #48954] Sat, 26 May 2012 04:53 UTC
avatar Chassoz  is currently offline Chassoz
Go to all my models
I need some one to do an HO desisgn for a series of CMP (Canadian Military Pattern) 30 CWT trucks - as used by British Commonwealth forces in WW2..
Please contact me direct on my Email address.........
chasschuster(at)hotmail(dot)com
If possible with your Scaleways' shop URL with examples of work you have done and a quote with a time line.
Regards,
Charles Schuster,
Australia.
Pages (83): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16    »]

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.