Search Search  
Today's Messages (OFF)  | Unanswered Messages (ON)

Forum: Suggestions
 Topic: Can you format your forum emails better please
Can you format your forum emails better please [message #100224] Fri, 03 October 2014 11:33 UTC
avatar MichaelAtOz  is currently offline MichaelAtOz
Go to all my models
I have had issues trying to interpet emails of forum discussions.

Here is a forum post:
index.php?t=getfile&id=73187&private=0

Here is what the email of that looks like in Outlook:
index.php?t=getfile&id=73188&private=0

It would be much more readable if the quoted part was clearly separated from the reply part. Formatted much like the web forum layout.

ATM I just ignore the emails, and go to the forum to read them, not the best user experience.

Opportunity for fantastic improvement! :)

Michael

Topic: Suggestion - with Metalic price increase, consider a Grey-ish SF??
Suggestion - with Metalic price increase, consider a Grey-ish SF?? [message #100204] Fri, 03 October 2014 06:21 UTC
avatar MichaelAtOz  is currently offline MichaelAtOz
Go to all my models
The 7 Oct price rise makes the Metallic Plastic considerable more expensive than SF.
Some things look good in Grey (even without the metallic) hence a Grey in SF would be a good thing.
Not sure how dyeing basically a faded black would work tho...
 Topic: Netherlander factory for Brazilian orders?
Netherlander factory for Brazilian orders? [message #99307] Fri, 26 September 2014 19:29 UTC
avatar leandroarndt  is currently offline leandroarndt
Go to my shop
I don't know anything about Shapeways' logistics, the demand at each factory, printer idle time etc. However, a tutorial says that the printing process should occur in the nearest factory. In the case of a shipment to Brazil, it would be the American factory. However, I placed an order two weeks ago, which should be delivered at my home (Brasília, Brazil), and it was printed at the Netherlands!

It took 3 days to arrive at the USA, and will come to Brazil next. There are many direct flights from here to the USA and vice-versa, but none to the Netherlands. If these 3 European days did not exist, I would receive my models today. This might not be a great delay after 12 days until the last item could be produced, but might be the difference between a satisfied and an unsatisfied customer. And it could reflect on freight cost too, and consequently on import taxes, which are calculated on FOB price.

Best regards,

[Updated on: Sat, 27 September 2014 22:16 UTC]

Leandro Arndt
Cristão 3D
 Topic: Feature Request: Forward Shopping Cart to another user
Feature Request: Forward Shopping Cart to another user [message #98827] Thu, 18 September 2014 12:00 UTC
avatar srlt  is currently offline srlt
Go to all my models
Dear Shapeways Team,

it would be grandiose if one would be able to 'forward' the contents of a shopping cart to another user!

With this feature, I could forward my shopping cart to sales/procurement department, and they could order the items directly. This would eliminate the confusion about 'what material!??' and which quantity for what item??' completely!
Additionally, it would be much easier and time saving to order at Shapeways.

thanks for listening!

greetings
s
 Topic: Ability to sort feed by type
Ability to sort feed by type [message #98498] Fri, 12 September 2014 18:29 UTC
avatar ProjectMobius is currently online ProjectMobius
Go to my shop
Hi all,

I hope this hasn't been mentioned before, I did a search in this sub forum but didn't find anything so I assume it hasn't been brought up. Or maybe its just stupid :)

It would be neat if we could read the feed by "Bought", "Add to list" and "Updated product" etc

Mobius

[Updated on: Fri, 12 September 2014 18:29 UTC]

Porfolio: http://www.project-mobius.com
 Topic: Please add a "notes" section for creators
Please add a "notes" section for creators [message #98356] Wed, 10 September 2014 18:32 UTC
avatar seriaforma  is currently offline seriaforma
Go to my shop
It would be nice to have a "notes" section that would allow the creator to communicate useful information to the production people. That might allow creators to specify model orientation, or that the model is composed of previously printed elements, or that there may be a special polishing request or area to be handled with special care, or anything else pertinent to a successful print.
 Topic: Shapeways uploader?
Shapeways uploader? [message #97890] Fri, 05 September 2014 07:04 UTC
avatar Freakazoitt  is currently offline Freakazoitt
Go to my shop
Sometimes I have very bad internet connection. How about having some small program, which will help uploading models without crushing when internet getting too slow or break connection.
 Topic: Deleting model from "My models" page reloads to first page
Deleting model from "My models" page reloads to first page [message #97823] Thu, 04 September 2014 13:07 UTC
avatar Keymaker  is currently offline Keymaker
Go to my shop
Shapeways Crew
Lets say i want to delete multiple old models from my account that are on second page or further in, after i delete first one i am always redirected to fist page so i again need to load second page and find next model i want to delete/edit/view...

That is just weird and it steals my/our time.

The only thing that limits us is our imagination.
 Topic: Zoom in/enlarge images in shops
Zoom in/enlarge images in shops [message #97707] Wed, 03 September 2014 14:33 UTC
avatar ProjectMobius is currently online ProjectMobius
Go to my shop
Similar to Lego online shop for example, when user mouse over an image, it will zoom in/enlarge the image for better viewing. It also helps to spot mistakes too, at least I find this helpful to me :)

Porfolio: http://www.project-mobius.com
 Topic: Hi Shapeways , A little suggestion for the Material Sample KIT
Hi Shapeways , A little suggestion for the Material Sample KIT [message #96454] Tue, 19 August 2014 01:02 UTC
avatar numarul7  is currently offline numarul7
Go to my shop
After the FULL COLOR PLASTIC goes in will be nice to have an update to this https://www.shapeways.com/material_sample_kits/ sample kits.

[Updated on: Tue, 19 August 2014 01:04 UTC]

numarul7 jewelry and design
 Topic: New material.. HDPE
New material.. HDPE [message #96362] Mon, 18 August 2014 00:12 UTC
avatar fly2future  is currently offline fly2future
Go to all my models
An offering for sintered HDPE would be nice, supposedly it's cheaper than nylon and fully recycled inside the SLS machine.
 Topic: Adding money code identifiers to invoice
Adding money code identifiers to invoice [message #94924] Tue, 29 July 2014 19:27 UTC
avatar MrNib  is currently offline MrNib
Go to my shop
I've been trying to ferret out if I have or have not used a money code from a contest to help pay for an order. The invoices do not seem to include much information when these codes are used other than they have been applied to the order. Some invoices include a descriptor such as "SW money", but I think those are for discount periods when a materials are sale priced or other promotions. In my particular case the code I tried to use was listed as invalid OR expired so I'm not sure what the exact deal is.

Anyway, at the very least it would be nice to include award code numbers, or additional information for other types of promotional credit when used on the invoice so you can verify what has been used. Also if credits expire it would be nice to know those dates upon issuance.
 Topic: Models management / deleting
Models management / deleting [message #94806] Sat, 26 July 2014 23:04 UTC
avatar NikkruGadgets  is currently offline NikkruGadgets
Go to my shop
Hi!

I often have multiple revisions of a model, or older stuff I want to get rid of, but deleting and cleaning up unwanted models can be rather annoying.
Mostly because if it's not on page one in the list, after you delete a model on let's say page 7, it will reload to page 1. Then you have to go back to page 7 and fine the other models you wanted to delete and go back to where you were each time.

It would be nice if the window would stay on the same page after deleting instead of always reloading to the first page or at least not automatically refreshing the page.
Maybe additionally, it would be nice to have a "delete" mode where checkboxes would appear and you could check all the models you want to delete and then delete all at once.
If possible, manual sorting via drag and drop would be very neat.

Best regards,
Nik
 Topic: Exclude admin pageviews of model pages
Exclude admin pageviews of model pages [message #94761] Fri, 25 July 2014 20:06 UTC
avatar giorgio79  is currently offline giorgio79
Go to all my models
Hello,

I noticed Google Analytics tracks pageviews when I am logged in with my shop owner account. Would be great to make this optional as this distorts my stats.
 Topic: Specifying markup directly no longer possible
Specifying markup directly no longer possible [message #94702] Fri, 25 July 2014 05:35 UTC
avatar giorgio79  is currently offline giorgio79
Go to all my models
Hello,

I just noticed how the markup input changed on the model edit page. Now, we have to specify the total price instead of the markup, and the markup is calculated auto.

I liked the previous input method better, where I had to specify the markup in an input field and the total price was calculated. Could this be brought back, or the current one changed so either the total price or the markup can be specified?

PS: Also, in case Shapeways decreases price due to advancing tech, Shapeways could easily recalculate the price based on the markup.

[Updated on: Fri, 25 July 2014 05:41 UTC]

Topic: Label ceramics as "not frost-safe" on materials page
Label ceramics as "not frost-safe" on materials page [message #93945] Mon, 14 July 2014 22:33 UTC
avatar mkroeker  is currently offline mkroeker
Go to all my models
Shapie Expert
as per this posting by bluelinegecko.
 Topic: Add this 3D software to the 3D software list
Add this 3D software to the 3D software list [message #93682] Thu, 10 July 2014 04:13 UTC
avatar numarul7  is currently offline numarul7
Go to my shop
MeshMixer -> Good for beginners made by a freelancer , now owned by Autodesk http://meshmixer.com/ and it is FREE

I personally use Blender 3D , but I think MeshMixer it is good for all ages , being a sculpting and combining software.

It is like Sculptris with steroids! :)

numarul7 jewelry and design
 Topic: Cloisonné enamel for metallic objects
Cloisonné enamel for metallic objects [message #93147] Tue, 01 July 2014 17:19 UTC
avatar aws357  is currently offline aws357
Go to my shop
It's an article that appeared on Blendernation that gave me the idea... A blender user designed medals in 3D. But my guess is that they where handpainted after.

http://www.blendernation.com/2014/06/30/designing-an-air-for ce-commanders-coin-using-open-source-software/

But it got me thinking there might be a way to add color to medals or jewels printed by shapeways using the cloisonné enamel method described in this wikipedia entry :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitreous_enamel

Basically, colored glass powder is put where you wish to add color and then put in a oven where the powder fuse into a smooth glass panel.

Some cloisonné jewels are quite remarkable when it comes to vividness of colour.
http://www.afmetalsmith.com/contents/details/cloissmile.html

So... Just putting the idea here in case someone @Shapeways find it to be feasible with their current hardware.
 Topic: Affiliate Marketing Program for Shapeways
Affiliate Marketing Program for Shapeways [message #93041] Mon, 30 June 2014 15:17 UTC
avatar Phits  is currently offline Phits
Go to my shop
Shapeways Crew
I am thinking about going to Affiliate Summit in New York City this August. I am interest in learning how affiliate marketing can help promote my Shapeways shop. Does anyone know if Shapeways is working on a affiliate marketing program?

http://www.affiliatesummit.com

http://www.fitz.com/
 Topic: search options need to be more flexible
search options need to be more flexible [message #92712] Wed, 25 June 2014 14:16 UTC
avatar dracinowsk  is currently offline dracinowsk
Go to all my models
Need to be able to search using multiple levels of categories I.e. models, trains, n scale, mow. Within lowest level of category, need to sort by newly added items or oldest items first.

If cannot add categories then at least add sorting for newest or oldest items first.
 Topic: 2D-3D stud earrings app
2D-3D stud earrings app [message #92002] Mon, 16 June 2014 13:52 UTC
avatar knil  is currently offline knil
Go to my shop
I think it would be cool and (supposedly) not very difficult, to create an app that allows people to design 2D models and put them in 3D, like the one Shapeways already has, with the addition of an option to insert the 'stick' for stud earrings or even the piece used for handcuffs. I think the idea could become really popular and at least I would like to use it :) (I know it's not difficult to do it myself in 3D but sometimes sizes drive me crazy XD).
 Topic: Material suggestion
Material suggestion [message #91597] Mon, 09 June 2014 12:09 UTC
avatar kenforst  is currently offline kenforst
Go to my shop
Is there a specific reason COPPER isn't an available Shapeways material? I think it's more attractive than brass, and not as easily tarnished.
 Topic: Make the Search button for Forums more obvious.
Make the Search button for Forums more obvious. [message #91204] Wed, 04 June 2014 13:37 UTC
avatar jcbear  is currently offline jcbear
Go to my shop

This is a relatively minor suggestion. It would be handy if the Shapeways Search box, which leads to shopping options, were 'disappeared' from the Forums pages. The much smaller Forums search feature on the right disappears by comparison, leaving users [or me at least] to rummage through years of forum postings of distinctly varying relevance, before we eventually find it.
 Topic: Make changes in design guidelines obvious.
Make changes in design guidelines obvious. [message #91202] Wed, 04 June 2014 13:34 UTC
avatar jcbear  is currently offline jcbear
Go to my shop

I have previously fallen foul of changes in design guidelines for strong and flexible plastic. [For the later instance, see the posting " Step line in large models."]

This earlier instance involves small dyed prints. I acknowledge that the models involved, again human/ devil figures, are not too easy to get powder out of. Nevertheless, my experience has been that a couple of months ago some [not all] could be dyed successfully, while some could not. I was contacted about the powder problem with these prints, cancelled those that could not be dyed, improved the model's escape holes, and re-submitted the adjusted model. This time, the prints were simply cancelled by Shapeways. And then I noticed another passage in the design rules, which, again, I think includes recent editing to emphasize difficulties with dyeing:

In products contain hollow cavities, they are often filled with powder even after they are removed from the build tray. If escape holes are not large enough, or the geometry of the product makes it difficult to shake or blast the powder out, we cannot successfully clean it. This is especially important for our water-based dyeing process as models cannot be successfully dyed if they cannot be successfully cleaned inside and out. To ensure a successful, cleanable product, make sure to include sufficiently large escape holes for each hollow cavity in your product. Multiple escape holes are recommended for large hollow parts. A single escape hole at the end of a cavity will not allow material in the corners near the escape hole to fully escape; so, multiple escape holes at both ends of the cavity are recommended. If your escape holes are insufficient, try enlarging them, adding more, or filling in the hollow space.

So, I am left to infer that things once possible are now deemed not possible, with the rules adjusted to reflect this.

Now I can appreciate that Shapeways is turning out prints at high volume, and that its economics therefore require that not too much time be spent on fiddling with any one print. I can appreciate that production problems will emerge as the sorts of models ordered evolve – more people will try large prints as they become familiar with the process, more people will want relatively complex dyed prints, and so on.

So if Shapeways encounters production limitations of this sort, and chooses not to solve them (I hope, not to solve them immediately), you might at least give people clear warning that the rules – the 'fine print' – has changed.

Not in some general statement, not buried in months of forum postings, but in a prominent button labelled 'CHECK HERE FOR RECENT CHANGES IN DESIGN RULES' which goes to a full, dated, list of the changes. I think this will make life easier, or at least lessen customer irritation.
 Topic: Ceramic post support during firing
Ceramic post support during firing [message #88469] Fri, 25 April 2014 04:57 UTC
avatar MrNib  is currently offline MrNib
Go to my shop
I was wondering if it would be possible to optionally support a ceramic during firing in the kiln with some kind of ceramic support post or rod. This would allow top heavy designs or designs with relatively narrow bases to be be fired without falling over in the kiln. It would also allow complex designs to be properly glazed on the bottom surfaces except for where the post support hole is located. (The support hole could always be plugged or filled later.) You might need to establish some standards such as specific support hole diameters and depths, support post height options, and a maximum value for the height of the ceramic design when placed on the support posts.

For example, here's a design of a small cup shown cut in half. You would want the top edge to be glazed so you can drink out of it but obviously it would want to fall over without a supporting post stuck in the bottom cavity at the narrow end.

index.php?t=getfile&id=57974&private=0

Topic: loads of favorites...
loads of favorites... [message #87701] Fri, 11 April 2014 12:26 UTC
avatar axd  is currently offline axd
Go to all my models
Hello Shapeways,

I'm suffering from a variant of GAS (*): there's so much good stuff on Shapeways, that my Favorites is becoming unmanageable.

How about introducing a tag concept so that I can bring some order in this madness? Currently, 'Favorites' and 'Wishlist' could become two such tags.

But I would also like to order my favorites by (just an example) color, type, material, price category and general category (and other criteria), or for example by 'order now','order next week', 'great', ...

Rgds,

-alex-

* Gear Acquisition Syndrome

edit added: especially when one sees that models get tagged a volonté - but by the designers.
(sorry, wasn't aware of the Suggestions forum - thx)

[Updated on: Fri, 11 April 2014 19:20 UTC]

Topic: Material Status page updates
Material Status page updates [message #87014] Mon, 31 March 2014 20:08 UTC
avatar mkroeker  is currently offline mkroeker
Go to all my models
Shapie Expert
I think it would be nice if the material status page was updated more regularly, and/or contained a notice when to expect the next update.
Case in point - is Ceramics still delayed (indefinitely?) by unspecified machine issues two weeks after the notice was posted ?
 Topic: "Musical Instruments" category for shop?
"Musical Instruments" category for shop? [message #86483] Thu, 20 March 2014 19:40 UTC
avatar Portable_Music  is currently offline Portable_Music
Go to my shop
Hi there,

I have just posted a penny whistle for sale on Shapeways.

Is there any chance you could add a "Musical Instruments" category, for models like this. There are a few musical instruments on Shapeways now, it'd be a good category to have.

All the best

Donald Lindsay
 Topic: The future?
The future? [message #86229] Fri, 14 March 2014 18:26 UTC
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Have a watch, http://youtu.be/EENfQ90OXVc

Stratasys' multimaterial technology has been around for a looong time now.
Can this 3DP technology be incorporated into Shapeways list of materials?
If so, you know that the 1 million triangle limit needs to increase 2, 3 or even 5 fold to make this possible.

Will this be in Shapeways future?

Paul

Topic: Urgent to can delete the 3d public view
Urgent to can delete the 3d public view [message #86126] Wed, 12 March 2014 12:14 UTC
avatar HOLDEN8702  is currently offline HOLDEN8702
Go to my shop
Hi.

3d rotating public view is working wrong in some full color models.

It's necessary to can delete this wrong view from the list of photos in the model page.

I'm reporting this bug in the appropiate section of the forum

https://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=861 25#msg_86125

and finally Mitchell Jetten admits this is running odd.

Best thing is that this runs ok in the end, but if we can delete it, then we can choose.

regards

Luis
 Topic: Primered/Sealed WSF
Primered/Sealed WSF [message #85702] Sun, 02 March 2014 19:10 UTC
avatar AcetheSuperVillain  is currently offline AcetheSuperVillain
Go to my shop
We know that WSF's porous nature makes it a little finicky when it comes to painting your models. Primer coats are a must, and many shapers have also suggested applying a sealant, such as floor wax to make the outside watertight.

So I'm wondering, would it be reasonable for shapeways to offer primered or sealed WSF models so that painters can skip that step? I feel like Shapeways' factory of the future should have access to more advanced materials and techniques than a lone hobbyist such as myself would, or at least be able to provide the outer coating at a cheaper rate due to economies of scale.
 Topic: Website suggestions
Website suggestions [message #85646] Sat, 01 March 2014 09:19 UTC
avatar mkaselis  is currently offline mkaselis
Go to all my models
Over the last couple of months I have twice placed an order, cancelled it, then placed (and went through with) another one. There are a couple of things that I found very irritating:
- there is no way to suppress the "not for sale" entries. Wading through 30 or 60 pages of stuff and having half of them not for sale is frustrating. Even just being able to sort them to the end of the list would be an improvement.
- the "store credit available" field in the ordering dialog is very small and easy to miss - I certainly did the first time round, and effectively ended up paying twice after cancelling my first order. I eventually used this credit for my second order, so no harm done in the end. Making it much more visible, or a popup asking whether to use it or even always using it by default would be a great help.
 Topic: All Section on Shops
All Section on Shops [message #85323] Mon, 24 February 2014 00:00 UTC
avatar Batjeepster  is currently offline Batjeepster
Go to my shop
Let us hide it if we don't want it. Since you have to make everything public in order to do some types of code the all section is a cluttered mess. Either that or bring back the ability to choose material at checkout so we can use the app that is in the lab for those of us with multiple sizes of models.
 Topic: Orientation
Orientation [message #85208] Fri, 21 February 2014 16:03 UTC
avatar AGAH  is currently offline AGAH
Go to my shop
Currently I understand that the orientation chosen by Shapeways is to get the best loading , which presumably means the most economical. How about charging a premium for choosing your own orientation ?
 Topic: Can we move the delete away from the reply in private messaging ?
Can we move the delete away from the reply in private messaging ? [message #84934] Sat, 15 February 2014 12:06 UTC
avatar tebee  is currently offline tebee
Go to my shop
Several times now I have clicked delete accidental when I meant to reply to a private message - can we change it so they are not right next to each other so stupid old fools like me don't delete things they don't want to !

Alternatively ask for confirmation

Tom
 Topic: I understand that Shapeways may print my print parts from the same order at different times but...
I understand that Shapeways may print my print parts from the same order at different times but... [message #84758] Tue, 11 February 2014 20:22 UTC
avatar Nocoolname  is currently offline Nocoolname
Go to all my models
...is there a reason why they can't do the printability check (processing) for "all" the parts in an order at the "before" submitting any for production? The parts I have uploaded to date are just individual components that will go together to form a larger model. In some cases these components are themselves split into two or more parts to aid in construction, save on material and reduce weight, variously. My orders will generally include a full set of such parts to support the completion of a larger model. However, Shapeways' approach has been to review, process and send to production the parts individually or in small groups. This has meant that some parts go forward into production while others are rejected. Not a major issue if the rejected parts are easy and quick to fix but it becomes a real problem if there are repeated failures since having only half the parts is pointless if I need all to create the model. If the processing were complete on "all" of the parts "before" any were submitted for production and a report on printability provided to the customer that would give us the chance to determine whether it was worth printing any at all at that time. For me this would reduce the risk of ending up with only a few of the pieces I need and avoid the hassle of repeated refunds and re-orders. Indeed, I would have thought the latter might prove just as helpful to Shapeways?

The only alternative to the above is that I effectively upload all of my parts as one, with the parts connected to each other by a 'sprue' in the same way that traditional injection molded kits are usually presented. This would upload as a single file and would be reviewed/approved/rejected as such. Although this would reduce the risk of having half a kit produced it still seems a rather cumbersome approach. Even if the sprue meets the overall size requirements of Shapeways the shape and layout might surely reduce Shapeways' options to economise by combining parts from different orders and that's before considering the waste of plastic to create the sprue. Just a thought ;)
 Topic: Folders for the "My Models" page
Folders for the "My Models" page [message #83792] Fri, 24 January 2014 15:50 UTC
avatar DesignbyDalton  is currently offline DesignbyDalton
Go to my shop
Organization is nearly impossible on shapeways once you've uploaded more than 1 page of models. I would like to see that solved with a folder option in the My Models area. It would help me keep track of groups of items, seasonal items, and items that have multiple sizes. So, how about it? Help me clean up the work space with some folders?

If you like my idea show some support with a simple comment. Thanks.

I am always open for commission, if you like my work and want something unique to you, somthing no one else can have but you, drop me a PM and we can talk.
 Topic: Chrome, Nickle plating with the brass option?
Chrome, Nickle plating with the brass option? [message #83660] Wed, 22 January 2014 23:17 UTC
avatar replicaprops  is currently offline replicaprops
Go to my shop
I like the prices of gold plated brass, but there should be chrome, nickle and silver plated for people who want that color and don't want to jump up in price to solid silver investment casting. I am really surprised the variety in plating is not an option yet.
 Topic: Сooperation
Сooperation [message #83625] Wed, 22 January 2014 14:41 UTC
avatar Lukas199  is currently offline Lukas199
Go to all my models
Good day Dear Colleagues, My name is Ilya Alekseev.
I'm from Moscow, Russia.
I am an aspiring entrepreneur. Many times I came to your site and in store, I loved your products and how you make them. Unfortunately in Russia, these technologies are not a level and few who do it. System of production and sale of these products have a very The interested. In Russia, too, has a 3d printer but not such a level as you.
I would suggest you to open a branch of your production in Russia. American technology in great demand in Moscow and in Russia as a whole. The price of goods from the United States is much higher in Russia.Therefore, the company opened in Moscow We can save a lot of money on transportation and customs duty. Especially in Russia this kind of production is only beginning to develop, thus we can win the market not only in Moscow and Russia, but also the nearest CIS markets.
I ask you to consider this proposal. For all questions you can write me an email Lukson-3@mal.ru
You make the future, so why not make it international?

Regards to you and your work
Alekseev Ilya.
 Topic: Feat request: Shopify app, Like the guys at theprintfull did
Feat request: Shopify app, Like the guys at theprintfull did [message #83496] Mon, 20 January 2014 14:53 UTC
avatar giorgiomartini  is currently offline giorgiomartini
Go to my shop
The printfull is an online priting service for posters, shirts canvases and other...

they have made an app to connect their servide to shopify, an e-commerce platform which lets you sell stuff online with your own domain...

http://apps.shopify.com/printful

please make something like this for shapeways....

I dont like having to ship with a shapeways box.. and also i dont like people buying from shapeways instead of from my web....

thanks!

http://apps.shopify.com/printful

https://www.theprintful.com/
Pages (88): [ «    20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35    »]

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.