Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Search Search  
Today's Messages (OFF)  | Unanswered Messages (ON)

Forum: 3D Applications
 Topic: Trouble with balance point testing (Softimage)
Trouble with balance point testing (Softimage) [message #49113] Tue, 29 May 2012 20:13 UTC
avatar Jenncat  is currently offline Jenncat
Go to all my models
I am trying to hang up my pendant and test its balance point, but when I do it I hang it up and then do gravity simulation it falls through the thing I hang it on? how do I get it to work?

Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws. -Douglas Adams
 Topic: Download ParaCloud iRing 3D for Ipad
icon9.gif  Download ParaCloud iRing 3D for Ipad [message #48225] Thu, 10 May 2012 22:50 UTC
avatar Chavenelle2  is currently offline Chavenelle2
Go to all my models
I have done the video tutorials and want to try this. But...
I can't find it in itunes store from the ipad or from the desktop searches..
Please help me find it. I have lots of tutorial videos but no app.
I'd love to try.
 Topic: Google SketchUp question
Google SketchUp question [message #45203] Sat, 10 March 2012 05:04 UTC
avatar nana  is currently offline nana
Go to all my models
I need to design intelligent military robotic tank , this tank can avoid obstacle
programs used :
1- Microsoft robotic developer studio .
2- Google SketchUp
3- Artificial Robotics
http://www.artificialrobotics.com/productInformation.php

i follow the steps at http://www.artificialrobotics.com/createAREnabledProjects.ph p to create my project

and i follow this video http://www.artificialrobotics.com/displayVideo.php?video=how ToCreateALaserRangeFinder
to make my tank move

problem i face :
1- i can't attach my tank to the differential drive as a mesh and make the tank move

2- when i make plugins --> "full export" in Google SketchUp to display the differential drive in my project appear message say " you can not export more than 64 entities with the express version of AR "

• Attachment: tank.rar
    (Size: 1.24MB, Downloaded 96 time(s))

Topic: Autodesk 123D Capture advice needed
Autodesk 123D Capture advice needed [message #42161] Wed, 18 January 2012 03:45 UTC
avatar yoni.binstock  is currently offline yoni.binstock
Go to my shop
Hi guys,

Has anyone used Autodesk 123D Capture to print stuff with shapeways? http://www.123dapp.com/catch

It looks pretty impressive to capture a physical image and bring it into 3d software. I'm just wondering if anyone has printed with it.

If so, love to hear your thoughts on it.

Yoni
 Topic: Model is different size in Inventor and Shapeways
Model is different size in Inventor and Shapeways [message #32900] Thu, 18 August 2011 16:17 UTC
avatar Mathavious  is currently offline Mathavious
Go to my shop
Hi, I'm new and just trying to upload a cube that should be an inch wide. In inventor it is 1 unit wide and when I upload it I select "inches" when prompted. But the result is 2.5 inches. The same problem happens when I modeled one 18mm wide (I selected "mm") but it became 46mm (which happens to be 1.8 inches). What am I doing wrong?
 Topic: Model is different size in Inventor and Shapeways
Model is different size in Inventor and Shapeways [message #32899] Thu, 18 August 2011 16:15 UTC
avatar Mathavious  is currently offline Mathavious
Go to my shop
Hi, I'm new and just trying to upload a cube that should be an inch wide. In inventor it is 1 unit wide and when I upload it I select "inches" when prompted. But the result is 2.5 inches. The same problem happens when I modeled one 18mm wide (I selected "mm") but it became 46mm (which happens to be 1.8 inches). What am I doing wrong?
 Topic: Units in Autodesk Maya
Units in Autodesk Maya [message #31392] Sat, 23 July 2011 16:06 UTC
avatar mtc777  is currently offline mtc777
Go to all my models
I am planning to do 3D model in Maya and I would like to know how do I set the units (grid)?

For example if I want to make a cube with 10 mm sides should I set units to millimeter and draw 10 unit cube?
 Topic: MeshLab: Render obj file with my own computed normals
icon4.gif  MeshLab: Render obj file with my own computed normals [message #29886] Wed, 29 June 2011 00:31 UTC
avatar ravi.dighade  is currently offline ravi.dighade
Go to all my models
I am trying to write a obj file with vertices. I am computing the vertex normals in my code and writing to this file as well. When I try to render this file in Meshlab it reads the vertices correctly, but when I go to 'Render->Show vertex normals', it is not showing the normals that I computed. Rather MeshLab computes its own normals and shows them.

I am not sure how I can visualize the normals that I computed/wrote to file. I want to apply Meshlab shader later based on my computed normals.

To test this I created a test obj file-

vn 0.517350 0.517350 0.517350
v 0.500000 0.500000 0.500000
vn -0.333333 0.666667 0.666667
v -0.500000 0.500000 0.500000
vn 0.666667 -0.333333 0.666667
v 0.500000 -0.500000 0.500000
vn -0.666667 -0.666667 0.333333
v -0.500000 -0.500000 0.500000
f 1//1 2//2 3//3
f 4//4 3//3 2//2

This is just one square. Now if I change the normal values in this file, it still shows its own vertex normals when I select 'Render->Show vertex normals'.
How can I have my own normals and apply shader that works on my computed normals?? Please help.

Thanks!!
 Topic: SolidWorks problem, lack of colour
icon4.gif  SolidWorks problem, lack of colour [message #27110] Sun, 08 May 2011 14:47 UTC
avatar MehMeh27  is currently offline MehMeh27
Go to all my models
I am having problems with saving as .stl or .wrl, in SolidWorks. It works, but it loses all colour. At first I had individual faces coloured, which took a long time, now I've got a seperate bodies for each colour, which saves a lot of time when trying to change it. Using either method though, it's not saving the colour to .stl or .wrl, and I don't know why. :\

Help!

Oh, it saves the colour of the overall part specifically, but not any applied to faces or individual bodies.

Edit:
Okay, I'm trying to use Blender now to colour the parts. I've attached the .blend file. When I try to export all the parts as .stl, .obj, or .x3d it doesn't save with colour.

Am I doing something wrong here? Or is it not supposed to save with colour? :\

Okay, I figured out how to add colour using textures with AccuTrans 3D, to .wrl format. Very happy I've done it, now I can start making more stuff. :) (well, I'll order this and see how it turns out...)

[Updated on: Tue, 10 May 2011 11:34 UTC]

Topic: plz help me shell this!
plz help me shell this! [message #26822] Mon, 02 May 2011 03:30 UTC
avatar austinmitchell  is currently offline austinmitchell
Go to my shop
I have tried everything. I have these 8 puzzle pieces that currently cost 900 dollars Sad I used rhino to model them and i cant figure how to shell these polysurfaces! i moved it into solid works and only 3 of the 8 pieces are recognized as solids and can be shelled there. It would be great if someone could explain how to do this or just do it for me. I already tried Meshlab but i can figure that out.

• Attachment: BALLFINAL.stl
    (Size: 3.50MB, Downloaded 150 time(s))

Topic: Simple Wavefront obj to STL converter.
icon1.gif  Simple Wavefront obj to STL converter. [message #22576] Thu, 13 January 2011 17:52 UTC
avatar cyborg_ar  is currently offline cyborg_ar
Go to all my models
I have had some bad problems with blender's STL exporter so i wrote my own script. My solution is a bit kludgy, i didn't write a "real" exporter, because i really cant be assed to study the necessary python api in blender yet (besides it's always changing), but i wrote a standalone script that takes a Wavefront .obj file and outputs a binary STL, since the .obj exporter works WONDERFULLY, and both formats are dead simple to read and write the script was fairly short. That also means that it's useful for other software which can export .obj too.

As an extra i added a feature to let you specify the scale in the STL conversion. So for example you can model your stuff in centimeters and put a scaling factor of 10 to output a STL in Milimeters that Shapeways will accept. The script also automatically skips degenerated faces (points and segments) and triangulates the mesh using a pretty naïve triangle-fan triangulation, so don't use it if you have grossly deformed/non-planar quads or n-gons that are not completely convex.

Well enough babbling, here's the code (attached) As the header says, you're free to do whatever you want with it.

• Attachment: obj2stl.py
    (Size: 2.05KB, Downloaded 220 time(s))

Topic: exporting from FORM-Z
exporting from FORM-Z [message #19431] Wed, 20 October 2010 10:31 UTC
avatar ZiggyFolkmanis  is currently offline ZiggyFolkmanis
Go to my shop
Friends,

I have been trying every possible export fromat from Form-Z and I just can't get the model to look right in any supported format. Does anyone have experience with this? It appears to support a lot of features and I've tried numerous settings for STL and VRML and tried also every format that MeshLab supports and there are problems with all of them!

Perhaps someone has experience with this and can tell me the magical formula - though at this point I'd rather have someone else do the conversion for a fee or a commission from possible sales on this site.

Thank you

Ziggy
 Topic: Attack of the 50 ft. model
Attack of the 50 ft. model [message #19129] Thu, 14 October 2010 23:44 UTC
avatar dougj99  is currently offline dougj99
Go to my shop
Hello.

I was uploading my very first model, which I created in Maya. I had set the units to cm. and the measuring tool measured the height as approximately 13.4 units (cm). all good. I exported an .obj file, and opened it in Meshlab. Here, too the measure tool read 13.4- I assume- cm. I exported a Collada file and uploaded it to SW. The Email I got back said the model is 1090 cm (over 30 ft. tall!)

I have never used Meshlab before, so it's not clear what the units are set to- if it isn't cm. how do I change it? And if it is cm.- what do I do now?

Thanks for any help!

Cheers,
Doug

Doug Johnson
G61 Designs
doug@galaxy61.com
 Topic: adding depth
adding depth [message #19087] Thu, 14 October 2010 13:37 UTC
avatar npkeith  is currently offline npkeith
Go to all my models
Hi all.
Complete noob here. Just downloaded sketchup a few days ago, and I've been playing with it. I have a specific project in mind, and I assume sketchup can do it, I just don't know how.

I want to make a steel pendant about an inch square (25mm x 25mm x ~3mm) with a QR code on it, with the black parts being recessed about 1-1.5mm. I have the code, and I can extract either the white data or the black data, but then I can only paste it onto the 25 x 25 x 3mm object as a skin.

Is there any way in sketchup turn that 2d image 3d without having to hand-create each cube and join them together? If not, what about Blender?

Thanks in advance.
-Keith
 Topic: Autodesk Inventor and full collor sandstone
Autodesk Inventor and full collor sandstone [message #18912] Mon, 11 October 2010 09:14 UTC
avatar jdjong  is currently offline jdjong
Go to all my models
Did any one here ever try to print a full collor sandstone object from Autodesk Inventor?
I have a collored object in inventor but as far i can see Autodesk Inventor 2009 doesnt save files as VRML or X3D.

I only know how to work with inventor so it would be difficult and a lot of work if i need to open the object in a other program and then put colors on it (again)

[Updated on: Mon, 11 October 2010 09:19 UTC]

Topic: Viewing upload virtual models
Viewing upload virtual models [message #18848] Fri, 08 October 2010 17:02 UTC
avatar npkeith  is currently offline npkeith
Go to all my models
What am I doing wrong here?

I want to design a ring with some lettering in it. I used the design your own .PDF template, drew it out, took a high res .jpg and uploaded it. I can see the image of the template on the order page. The three-d image, however, is still of the generic ring with a stylized flower in the middle. Is it possible to see a proof of the ring I designed? If so, how?
 Topic: meshlab question
meshlab question [message #17289] Sun, 05 September 2010 12:49 UTC
avatar Inlite  is currently offline Inlite
Go to my shop
Can you use meshlab to flip SELECTED normals? I have some inverted normals in my model (.x3d) and the filters will flip ALL the normals but I want it to invert the normals I have selected.Can it?
 Topic: Can't undo in netfabb ?
Can't undo in netfabb ? [message #14652] Mon, 12 July 2010 09:14 UTC
avatar Kevin K  is currently offline Kevin K
Go to my shop
I downloaded the basic version of netfabb,4.5.

The program look nice and clean, and i was verry happy with it untill i realised i can't undo my steps in the repair proces.
But i cant undo, let's say i'm in rapair mode, and delate a triangle.
If i then undo, it undos the rapair mode, and my part is gone.
Can't redo ither.

Runing the program under vista 32 bit.
 Topic: Win a free SketchUp eBook
Win a free SketchUp eBook [message #13777] Thu, 17 June 2010 22:51 UTC
avatar bitstoatoms  is currently offline bitstoatoms
Go to my shop
I work here
If you are interested in learning SketchUp we have a couple of eBooks to give away, full details on the Shapeways blog at http://www.shapeways.com/blog/archives/480-Book-Review-Sketc hUp-7.1-for-Architectural-Visualization.html

But basically If you are interested use twitter to tweet a link to one of your Shapeways models and include @shapeways.

Easy.

Cheers

Duann

Duann Scott

Topic: Need help re wall thickness in Rhino
Need help re wall thickness in Rhino [message #12713] Tue, 11 May 2010 17:11 UTC
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I'm relatively new to Rhino so excuse me if I get some terminology wrong....
A friend of mine showed me some models created using Curves and/or Nurbs. As he created them I could see the surface looked nice and smooth but the wall thickness was almost nothing.

My question is would a model created like this run into problems when it came time to printing it (it would upload okay, though?) because of the thinness of the wall?

Secondly, how does one get around that? By turning the model into a mesh object?

Is there a way of "thickening" the wall of a model created with Curves, Nurbs and whatever else in Rhino?

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery
 Topic: This is how I used sketch-up to successfully print my 3D models.
This is how I used sketch-up to successfully print my 3D models. [message #12683] Mon, 10 May 2010 20:53 UTC
avatar liquid98  is currently offline liquid98
Go to all my models
Hi,

When I first discovered Shapeways.com, I was excited! So simple
and transparent!

The only thing is, I'm not a die-hard 3D modeler.
I only use sketch-up for 3D modeling.

So. Naive as i was, I uploaded my first model. Than I got all kinds of errors, like non manifold erros etc. etc.

But After some learning, I found a pretty sure way for getting Sketch-up models printable:

This is how I did the job:

Perquisites

Google Sketchup 7:
http://sketchup.google.com/download/gsu.html
and Cadspan Plugin.
http://www.cadspan.com/tools

MiniMagics:
http://www.materialise.com/MiniMagics

Accutrans:
http://www.micromouse.ca/downloads.html

Step 1
Create model in sketchup (work in mm) and use CADspan plugin to generate stl file.
(Follow instructions on CADspan website)
(Settings: Highest Gap fill & resolution).

Step2
Check stl file in miniMagics. This software is also used by shapeways (I think). On the right pane it says "how to fix my part"
If your model is ok than a green sign is showed.

Final step
Scale the model in accutrans and export as Collada
To do so select "Save with options":
-file type Collada
-uncheck quads
-next to "OSF set to" type 0.0254
-press "OSF set to" button to scale the model

Than check your dimensions! (Accutrans uses meters)

and press save to save in collada format.

That's it!

Edit: In the mean time I found out about the STL4SU plugin. I prefer that. It works a lot easier than the cad-span plugin!)

[Updated on: Fri, 06 August 2010 21:49 UTC]

Topic: Scaling if you're using Wings3D
Scaling if you're using Wings3D [message #11056] Tue, 23 March 2010 22:13 UTC
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
If you use Wings3D (and I haven't seen many people mention it here) then you are likely aware of how difficult it is to scale to an exact size. I have uploaded a model to test this and have found that one square on the Wings3D grid equals 2.5cm.

When uploading to Shapeways you must check off the scaling size as inches, NOT millimetres.

You can see the test model here.

http://www.shapeways.com/model/105244/oval_size_test.html

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery
 Topic: microstation v8xm
microstation v8xm [message #10581] Tue, 09 March 2010 16:29 UTC
avatar jackcanjels  is currently offline jackcanjels
Go to my shop
hello,

I use bentley's microstation v8xm at work. would likr to print some 3d models. I can export to STL.
Anybody who some experience with MS.

greetings
jack

[Updated on: Tue, 09 March 2010 16:29 UTC]

Topic: Digital Sculpting
Digital Sculpting [message #7332] Sun, 18 October 2009 21:31 UTC
avatar Dotsan  is currently offline Dotsan
Go to my shop
Which 3D sculpting software should I get:
Zbrush
Mudbox
Curvy3D
Modo

which one is best for shelling?

Cheers
V
http://www.dotsan.com

www.dotsan.com
 Topic: Went Sideways from 3DS Max 2010 -> Silo
Went Sideways from 3DS Max 2010 -> Silo [message #7311] Fri, 16 October 2009 19:06 UTC
avatar randomblink  is currently offline randomblink
Go to my shop
Well, I've been checking around, trying to move my computing from my desktop PC to my new laptop Mac. I'm trying to convert my desktop to a Linux Homeserver, which means losing my 3D software... ugh! I have played with Blender, not that thrilled, and I've checked into a few others.

I ended up going with Silo!
It's from Nevercenter, affordable, has strict polygonal / CAD styled modeling and zbrush-ish style modeling. I've already began taking the tutorials... Yippeee! I hope to start modeling soon and get back on track.

I also start my iPhone dev class last night. Last semester was Objective C classes, now it's iPhone! (so I need a homeserver for my apps to talk with, hence the conversion process)

Anyway, just sharing... peace!

Welcome to Costco, I love you.
 Topic: smoothing a cylindrical surface in wings
smoothing a cylindrical surface in wings [message #6124] Fri, 28 August 2009 19:59 UTC
avatar raalst  is currently offline raalst
Go to my shop
Hi all,

does anybody know how to smooth a cylindrical surface in Wings.
It was a coarse collection of straight faces, and I succesfully subdvided
these surfaces. but averaging them out proves too much for my skills in
Wings. doing it by hand is not an option.

Thanks in advance !

my object : http://www.shapeways.com/model/48413/step_sail_1_144.html

Ronald van Aalst

[Updated on: Fri, 28 August 2009 20:00 UTC]

Topic: Fix Found for Export Bugs in XSI 7.0+
Fix Found for Export Bugs in XSI 7.0+ [message #4184] Wed, 29 April 2009 22:06 UTC
avatar whosdadog  is currently offline whosdadog
Go to all my models
When exporting any model with 3D text in it from XSI 7.0 You will get an inverted normals error from shapeways. After hours of maddening troubleshooting, I decided to try exporting from a previous version (5.11) Surprisingly, this worked. There is some glitch or bug in XSI 7.0 that creates problems when exporting a model containing 3D text. Normally, previous versions of XSI wont allow you to open scenes from current versions, however I have found a workaround.

1. Open the scene in the current version of XSI
2. Use crosswalk to export as collada 1.4.1
3. Open the exported file in a previous version of XSI.
4. Export as collada 1.4.0 from the previous version
This file should be accepted by shapeways. (If you still have a problem, it is most likely not related to the text.)

You will most likely get an error that the model is too large. Drastically scale it to a very small on screen size and re-export from soft image. Do this until you have the size you want.

As a final note, I am not sure whether the problem is with XSI 7.0 or Collada 1.4.1. It could be a combination of both.

Jon
 Topic: sketchup
sketchup [message #1247] Mon, 08 September 2008 11:18 UTC
avatar naspc  is currently offline naspc
Go to all my models
Hi everyone. I use sketchup for my designs I know it's not as robust as other apps like blender or max. Now is there anything I should keep on mind when designing with sketchup before I atempt to upload and printed by shspeways?
I uploaded a few already but they got rejected, I didn't really get a reason y they got rejected.
I followed the directions on how to get the dae files.
 Topic: Trouble exporting a 3d solid from AutoCAD 2007
Trouble exporting a 3d solid from AutoCAD 2007 [message #677] Wed, 06 August 2008 20:35 UTC
avatar phreack  is currently offline phreack
Go to all my models
I've got a very simple 3d model in AutoCAD 2007. Just a closed polyline extruded straight up. I've tried several times to upload it, and keep getting the same error message:

Here's the error message; it may help you determine what went wrong: The fileformat of your object cannot be processed by our software. Please investigate the problem and try again.

I've gotten one file to be accepted by your system (3rd attempt), but it was too large and out of my budget to print. I scaled it down to a more affordable size, but have been unable to get your system to accept it in its scaled down form. I've tried simply scaling down the model that I was able to successfully upload, I've tried scaling down the original polyline and re-extruding, and I've tried re-drawing the entire thing at the smaller scale and extruding that, all with the same error message.

I know you're willing to convert for me, but I'd really like to master doing it myself so I don't have to bother you with it. Has anybody else experienced problems exporting .stl files from AutoCAD 2007? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

edit: I think I may have discovered the problem...I've got filleted corners on my object, and I think AutoCAD is screwing up the exact location of the intersection between the arc and the line. If I explode my 3d solid into lines and try to re-covert to a polyline, it breaks at the transition from stright line to arc in the filleted corners. I'll keep playing with it and see if I can figure out how to make it stop doing that.

[Updated on: Wed, 06 August 2008 20:47 UTC]

Forum: Feature this!
 Topic: नए सेक्सी Escorts Services In CHEMBUR {[07506703945}} Bandra Call Girls vashi Escorts Services
नए सेक्सी Escorts Services In CHEMBUR {[07506703945}} Bandra Call Girls vashi Escorts Services [message #105745] Sun, 21 December 2014 11:46 UTC
avatar rimpimalahotra  is currently offline rimpimalahotra
Go to all my models
नए सेक्सी Escorts Services In CHEMBUR {[07506703945}} Bandra Call Girls vashi Escorts Services नए सेक्सी Escorts Services In CHEMBUR {[07506703945}} Bandra Call Girls vashi Escorts Services नए सेक्सी Escorts Services In CHEMBUR {[07506703945}} Bandra Call Girls vashi Escorts Services नए सेक्सी Escorts Services In CHEMBUR {[07506703945}} Bandra Call Girls vashi Escorts Services नए सेक्सी Escorts Services In CHEMBUR {[07506703945}} Bandra Call Girls vashi Escorts Services नए सेक्सी Escorts Services In CHEMBUR {[07506703945}} Bandra Call Girls vashi Escorts Services नए सेक्सी Escorts Services In CHEMBUR {[07506703945}} Bandra Call Girls vashi Escorts Services नए सेक्सी Escorts Services In CHEMBUR {[07506703945}} Bandra Call Girls vashi Escorts Services नए सेक्सी Escorts Services In CHEMBUR {[07506703945}} Bandra Call Girls vashi Escorts Services नए सेक्सी Escorts Services In CHEMBUR {[07506703945}} Bandra Call Girls vashi Escorts Services नए सेक्सी Escorts Services In CHEMBUR {[07506703945}} Bandra Call Girls vashi Escorts Services नए सेक्सी Escorts Services In CHEMBUR {[07506703945}} Bandra Call Girls vashi Escorts Services नए सेक्सी Escorts Services In CHEMBUR {[07506703945}} Bandra Call Girls vashi Escorts Services नए सेक्सी Escorts Services In CHEMBUR {[07506703945}} Bandra Call Girls vashi Escorts Services नए सेक्सी Escorts Services In CHEMBUR {[07506703945}} Bandra Call Girls vashi Escorts Services नए सेक्सी Escorts Services In CHEMBUR {[07506703945}} Bandra Call Girls vashi Escorts Services नए सेक्सी Escorts Services In CHEMBUR {[07506703945}} Bandra Call Girls vashi Escorts Services नए सेक्सी Escorts Services In CHEMBUR {[07506703945}} Bandra Call Girls vashi Escorts Services नए सेक्सी Escorts Services In CHEMBUR {[07506703945}} Bandra Call Girls vashi Escorts Services नए सेक्सी Escorts Services In CHEMBUR {[07506703945}} Bandra Call Girls vashi Escorts Services

• Attachment: JUK.jpg
    (Size: 6.23KB, Downloaded 1 time(s))

Topic: Model Independent Escorts In mumbai {[07506703945{=] Bandra Escorts Services Andheri Escorts Service
Model Independent Escorts In mumbai {[07506703945{=] Bandra Escorts Services Andheri Escorts Service [message #105737] Sun, 21 December 2014 11:10 UTC
Go to all my models
Model Independent Escorts In mumbai {[07506703945{=] Bandra Escorts Services Andheri Escorts ServiceModel Independent Escorts In mumbai {[07506703945{=] Bandra Escorts Services Andheri Escorts ServiceModel Independent Escorts In mumbai {[07506703945{=] Bandra Escorts Services Andheri Escorts ServiceModel Independent Escorts In mumbai {[07506703945{=] Bandra Escorts Services Andheri Escorts ServiceModel Independent Escorts In mumbai {[07506703945{=] Bandra Escorts Services Andheri Escorts ServiceModel Independent Escorts In mumbai {[07506703945{=] Bandra Escorts Services Andheri Escorts ServiceModel Independent Escorts In mumbai {[07506703945{=] Bandra Escorts Services Andheri Escorts ServiceModel Independent Escorts In mumbai {[07506703945{=] Bandra Escorts Services Andheri Escorts ServiceModel Independent Escorts In mumbai {[07506703945{=] Bandra Escorts Services Andheri Escorts ServiceModel Independent Escorts In mumbai {[07506703945{=] Bandra Escorts Services Andheri Escorts ServiceModel Independent Escorts In mumbai {[07506703945{=] Bandra Escorts Services Andheri Escorts ServiceModel Independent Escorts In mumbai {[07506703945{=] Bandra Escorts Services Andheri Escorts ServiceModel Independent Escorts In mumbai {[07506703945{=] Bandra Escorts Services Andheri Escorts ServiceModel Independent Escorts In mumbai {[07506703945{=] Bandra Escorts Services Andheri Escorts ServiceModel Independent Escorts In mumbai {[07506703945{=] Bandra Escorts Services Andheri Escorts ServiceModel Independent Escorts In mumbai {[07506703945{=] Bandra Escorts Services Andheri Escorts ServiceModel Independent Escorts In mumbai {[07506703945{=] Bandra Escorts Services Andheri Escorts ServiceModel Independent Escorts In mumbai {[07506703945{=] Bandra Escorts Services Andheri Escorts ServiceModel Independent Escorts In mumbai {[07506703945{=] Bandra Escorts Services Andheri Escorts Service

• Attachment: 006.jpg
    (Size: 9.15KB, Downloaded 0 time(s))

Topic: 7000 RS [[07506703945 ]Khar Road Call Girls Navi Mumbai Escorts In Bandra Escorts In Juhu Call girls
7000 RS [[07506703945 ]Khar Road Call Girls Navi Mumbai Escorts In Bandra Escorts In Juhu Call girls [message #105722] Sun, 21 December 2014 10:30 UTC
Go to all my models
7000 RS [[07506703945 ]Khar Road Call Girls Navi Mumbai Escorts In Bandra Escorts In Juhu Call girls7000 RS [[07506703945 ]Khar Road Call Girls Navi Mumbai Escorts In Bandra Escorts In Juhu Call girls7000 RS [[07506703945 ]Khar Road Call Girls Navi Mumbai Escorts In Bandra Escorts In Juhu Call girls7000 RS [[07506703945 ]Khar Road Call Girls Navi Mumbai Escorts In Bandra Escorts In Juhu Call girls7000 RS [[07506703945 ]Khar Road Call Girls Navi Mumbai Escorts In Bandra Escorts In Juhu Call girls7000 RS [[07506703945 ]Khar Road Call Girls Navi Mumbai Escorts In Bandra Escorts In Juhu Call girls7000 RS [[07506703945 ]Khar Road Call Girls Navi Mumbai Escorts In Bandra Escorts In Juhu Call girls7000 RS [[07506703945 ]Khar Road Call Girls Navi Mumbai Escorts In Bandra Escorts In Juhu Call girls7000 RS [[07506703945 ]Khar Road Call Girls Navi Mumbai Escorts In Bandra Escorts In Juhu Call girls7000 RS [[07506703945 ]Khar Road Call Girls Navi Mumbai Escorts In Bandra Escorts In Juhu Call girls7000 RS [[07506703945 ]Khar Road Call Girls Navi Mumbai Escorts In Bandra Escorts In Juhu Call girls7000 RS [[07506703945 ]Khar Road Call Girls Navi Mumbai Escorts In Bandra Escorts In Juhu Call girls7000 RS [[07506703945 ]Khar Road Call Girls Navi Mumbai Escorts In Bandra Escorts In Juhu Call girls7000 RS [[07506703945 ]Khar Road Call Girls Navi Mumbai Escorts In Bandra Escorts In Juhu Call girls7000 RS [[07506703945 ]Khar Road Call Girls Navi Mumbai Escorts In Bandra Escorts In Juhu Call girls7000 RS [[07506703945 ]Khar Road Call Girls Navi Mumbai Escorts In Bandra Escorts In Juhu Call girls7000 RS [[07506703945 ]Khar Road Call Girls Navi Mumbai Escorts In Bandra Escorts In Juhu Call girls7000 RS [[07506703945 ]Khar Road Call Girls Navi Mumbai Escorts In Bandra Escorts In Juhu Call girls7000 RS [[07506703945 ]Khar Road Call Girls Navi Mumbai Escorts In Bandra Escorts In Juhu Call girls7000 RS [[07506703945 ]Khar Road Call Girls Navi Mumbai Escorts In Bandra Escorts In Juhu Call girls7000 RS [[07506703945 ]Khar Road Call Girls Navi Mumbai Escorts In Bandra Escorts In Juhu Call girls7000 RS [[07506703945 ]Khar Road Call Girls Navi Mumbai Escorts In Bandra Escorts In Juhu Call girls

• Attachment: 006.jpg
    (Size: 9.15KB, Downloaded 1 time(s))

Topic: 20% छूट Escorts In Elphinstone Road{{07506703945}] Bandra Escorts Goregaon Call girls In Chembur
20% छूट Escorts In Elphinstone Road{{07506703945}] Bandra Escorts Goregaon Call girls In Chembur [message #105717] Sun, 21 December 2014 10:21 UTC
Go to all my models
20% छूट Escorts In Elphinstone Road{{07506703945}] Bandra Escorts Goregaon Call girls In Chembur 20% छूट Escorts In Elphinstone Road{{07506703945}] Bandra Escorts Goregaon Call girls In Chembur 20% छूट Escorts In Elphinstone Road{{07506703945}] Bandra Escorts Goregaon Call girls In Chembur 20% छूट Escorts In Elphinstone Road{{07506703945}] Bandra Escorts Goregaon Call girls In Chembur 20% छूट Escorts In Elphinstone Road{{07506703945}] Bandra Escorts Goregaon Call girls In Chembur 20% छूट Escorts In Elphinstone Road{{07506703945}] Bandra Escorts Goregaon Call girls In Chembur 20% छूट Escorts In Elphinstone Road{{07506703945}] Bandra Escorts Goregaon Call girls In Chembur 20% छूट Escorts In Elphinstone Road{{07506703945}] Bandra Escorts Goregaon Call girls In Chembur 20% छूट Escorts In Elphinstone Road{{07506703945}] Bandra Escorts Goregaon Call girls In Chembur 20% छूट Escorts In Elphinstone Road{{07506703945}] Bandra Escorts Goregaon Call girls In Chembur 20% छूट Escorts In Elphinstone Road{{07506703945}] Bandra Escorts Goregaon Call girls In Chembur 20% छूट Escorts In Elphinstone Road{{07506703945}] Bandra Escorts Goregaon Call girls In Chembur 20% छूट Escorts In Elphinstone Road{{07506703945}] Bandra Escorts Goregaon Call girls In Chembur 20% छूट Escorts In Elphinstone Road{{07506703945}] Bandra Escorts Goregaon Call girls In Chembur 20% छूट Escorts In Elphinstone Road{{07506703945}] Bandra Escorts Goregaon Call girls In Chembur 20% छूट Escorts In Elphinstone Road{{07506703945}] Bandra Escorts Goregaon Call girls In Chembur 20% छूट Escorts In Elphinstone Road{{07506703945}] Bandra Escorts Goregaon Call girls In Chembur 20% छूट Escorts In Elphinstone Road{{07506703945}] Bandra Escorts Goregaon Call girls In Chembur

• Attachment: 0002.jpg
    (Size: 5.79KB, Downloaded 0 time(s))

Topic: Avocaowl is a thing I made that you should feature!
Avocaowl is a thing I made that you should feature! [message #105637] Sat, 20 December 2014 00:29 UTC
avatar Sabaku_Ika  is currently offline Sabaku_Ika
Go to my shop
https://images3.sw-cdn.net/model/picture/625x465_1954800_8005669_1419019407.jpg

https://images3.sw-cdn.net/model/picture/625x465_1954800_8005670_1419019408.jpg

I originally designed this as a gift for someone who likes owls. The original model was not printed at Shapeways and wouldn't have met the Shapeways design guidelines to be printed. Once I discovered Shapeways and saw that they were the best for this sort thing, that was a problem. It was one of my favorite of my own designs and it was a source of great frustration that it was unprintable. It was around that time, that I also noticed that it looked sort of like an avocado, so I changed the name to reflect that.

Recently, I spent many hours redesigning the Avocaowl from scratch and made numerous small adjustments to the original idea so that it would not only print, but print at a reasonable price. I think I succeeded and the result (in two colors of strong and flexible plastic) arrived in the mail today.

Here is a link to the Avocaowl in my shop, where there are many other things (with shorter stories behind them) that people also might like: http://shpws.me/sDy6
 Topic: My fav item, Batarang
My fav item, Batarang [message #104652] Wed, 10 December 2014 17:11 UTC
avatar FreakingRiddle  is currently offline FreakingRiddle
Go to my shop
Hello,

This is by far my favourite print, its the well known Batarang based on the movie "The Dark Knight"

https://images4.sw-cdn.net/model/picture/625x465_431866_154472_1392289807.jpg
https://images4.sw-cdn.net/model/picture/625x465_431866_154474_1392289807.jpg
https://images3.sw-cdn.net/model/picture/625x465_431866_154475_1392289807.jpg

Here is the one in the movie:

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/apis.ign.com/the-dark-knight-rises/thumb/5/5c/Batarang_batman_begins_1.jpg/468px-Batarang_batman_begins_1.jpg

You can check out the item here

[Updated on: Wed, 10 December 2014 17:24 UTC]

My FB shop's page : https://www.facebook.com/Shapeways.VideoGamingStore
 Topic: ##
## [message #104601] Tue, 09 December 2014 20:37 UTC
avatar mattdeathatsea  is currently offline mattdeathatsea
Go to my shop
No Message Body

[Updated on: Fri, 12 December 2014 19:56 UTC]

Topic: Coat of arms for my Dad
Coat of arms for my Dad [message #104467] Sat, 06 December 2014 18:25 UTC
avatar drloris  is currently offline drloris
Go to my shop
It's been a while since I made this, but now I have pictures of it in situ it seems like a good time to write about the first thing I got 3D printed.

For some time I'd been thinking of making my Dad a shield with a coat of arms and motto.
index.php?t=getfile&id=80311&private=0
The motto was the initial impetus, so some explanation of that is in order.
When my brothers and I were children, one of our favourite pastimes was constructing a precariously balanced pile of stones, retreating, and throwing pebbles at it until we managed to knock it over. We'd do this at the sea-side, river bank, or anywhere else rocks were available.
One year while on holiday I found my brothers throwing stones at the very thing we'd come to see - a glacier. I commented to my father "We came, we saw, we threw stones at it", which he found amusing. Many years later he mentioned it, and it occurred to me that it might make a fun project and present.

It took some time for all the pieces to fall into place, but when 3D printing was available with an easy creation app, and I'd discovered a reliable translation service, the stage was set. Even more time elapsed, but when I got around to getting the motto translated into Latin, I was committed.

Aiming for a bitmap suitable for Shapeway's 2D to 3D creation service, I started by drawing the shield in a vector graphics package. The text was warped to the flowing path using wordart in MS Word, the sole virtue of which was being installed at the time.
The key to this whole process was expediency - finishing the details (e.g. the scrolls) was done by editing pixels after exporting the bitmap.

While for a long time I considered using stainless steel, I eventually chose bronze for the print. Although steel is cheaper per cubic centimeter, the resolution and minimum size of bronze at the time meant I could create a thinner, smaller and therefore cheaper object.

When it arrived, it looked good, but still needed some work to colour in. I took the advice of the metal glaze tutorial and got Pebeo Vitrea 160 paint.
This is really intended for glass, so it's transparent, but paradoxically some of the colours are rather dark on an opaque surface. The paint is quite 'gloppy', and in my unskilled hands tends to be quite variable in colour density, depending on layer thickness. Also it seems to start drying quickly, so re-visiting a thinly-painted area roughens the surface into streaks.
Some experimentation on copper-plated coins showed that darkness on an opaque background was an issue, and furthermore, the first coat on the metal would take on a yellowish tinge on firing.
Fortunately, I discovered that a couple of undercoats of white will mask off the yellowing, and found reasonable colour mixtures (with white) which were acceptably coloured and consistent as a thick layer.
Some very careful painting (and several firings) later, I had the shield finished.

I gave it to my Dad for his birthday, and he did seem pleased. The photos are of the shield where he has fixed it, on the internal front door of their house.
index.php?t=getfile&id=80312&private=0

Topic: Color Vase - Not-so-low polygon design
Color Vase - Not-so-low polygon design [message #104409] Fri, 05 December 2014 20:16 UTC
avatar informance  is currently offline informance
Go to my shop
This item has been designed in reference to the low-poly artwork by Timothy Reynold.
Each triangle is slightly angled and colored individually using a custom algorithm.

https://images1.sw-cdn.net/model/picture/625x465_1288378_1292031_1378987118.jpg

Get in touch if you are interested in a different size, flavor of meshing, or color gradient.

Hope you like it.

LowPolyChrome

Topic: Lovely Christmas Bulbs
Lovely Christmas Bulbs [message #104379] Fri, 05 December 2014 05:23 UTC
avatar LoupGarou  is currently offline LoupGarou
Go to my shop
This beautiful Christmas bulbs are full of life. They are not only round balls that give your Christmas tree at more shine, they carry little scenes or a tiny little snowflake within, which can move and swing.

These baubles will charm every viewer with the question "how did they put that things inside the ball???"

Give your Christmas a touch of fun and and marvel at the Christmas ball with the eyes of a child.

My Christmas balls have finally arrived. :)
Last year I made some Christmas balls for my family and because all family members where very delighted at my Christmas bulbs, I made a couple more this year.

Some of them are inspired by the German fairytale "Die Sterntaler" or "The Star Money".

The bauble with the free-hanging snowflake was printed in the material White Strong & Flexible. The others where printed in the material White Strong & Flexible Polished.

Check out my shop at http://www.shapeways.com/shops/loup-garou

I have a request : Can I please still get on the holiday gift guide?!

index.php?t=getfile&id=80176&private=0

http://www.shapeways.com/model/2861707/sky-full-of-stars-chr istmas-bulb.html?li=shop-results&materialId=62

index.php?t=getfile&id=80177&private=0

http://www.shapeways.com/model/2862149/snowflake-bauble-smal l.html?li=shop-results&materialId=62

index.php?t=getfile&id=80178&private=0

http://www.shapeways.com/model/2862154/snowman-christmas-bul b.html?li=shop-results&materialId=62

index.php?t=getfile&id=80179&private=0

http://www.shapeways.com/model/2862157/the-star-money-christ mas-bulb.html?li=user-profile&materialId=62

index.php?t=getfile&id=80180&private=0

http://www.shapeways.com/model/2861856/reach-the-stars-chris tmas-bulb-small.html?li=shop-results&materialId=6
 Topic: Trains of War product line commences
Trains of War product line commences [message #104377] Fri, 05 December 2014 03:44 UTC
avatar ShayneTWright  is currently offline ShayneTWright
Go to my shop
Trains of War has kicked of a new product line of WWII themed armoured train carriages. Leveraging the flexibility of 3D printing, ToW brings a new dynamic to the model train market by allowing the customer to mix 'n' match the products to produce a customised series of rail carriages that reflect their personal touches within their complete rail collection. This is achieved through standardisation of our primary product interface points; all accessories will fit all attachment points and all carriage tops will fit all carriage bottoms.

One of the major questions or concerns we address with potential customers is 'but my train set is modern America, how will an WWII armoured train fit in?'. In order to help the hobbiest explain a 100T armoured fort rumbling across the mid-west, we encourage the concept of a museum train-set. This involves a modern locomotive hauling historical carriages from one museum/show to another.

Our first product printed has been printed and is currently being used to;
1. Validate / stimulate customer interest levels
2. Confirm standardised interface dimensions\
3. Develop promotional material such as;
3a. How to paint
3b How to assemble
3c Concept of mix 'n' match
3d Promote the museum train concept.

Supporting our kickoff, we have also opened a facebook page and connected with a number of n-scale modelling groups.

https://www.facebook.com/trainsofwar/photos/a.545595735576281.1073741828.545585635577291/546661868803001/?type=1&theater

• Attachment: Proto3.JPG
    (Size: 1.84MB, Downloaded 12 time(s))

ShayneTWright
Pages (93): [ «    3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18    »]

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.