Search Search  
Today's Messages (ON)  | Unanswered Messages (OFF)

Forum: Suggestions
 Topic: Bulk input for Tags on products!!!
Re: Bulk input for Tags on products!!! [message #94511 is a reply to message #94450 ] Tue, 22 July 2014 01:26 UTC
avatar dynath  is currently offline dynath
Go to my shop
I'd like to extend this to pretty much EVERY function of model editing after upload. about 90% of the input in prepping my models for sale is identical. stick them in the same categories, turn on the same materials with the same markup. Truthfully if someone made an API bulk edits tool that like, took an excel document and used it to propagate changes to a store, they'd be a hero.

Check Out my blog dynath.blogspot.com
Re: Bulk input for Tags on products!!! [message #94526 is a reply to message #94511 ] Tue, 22 July 2014 14:02 UTC
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
@dynath: Are you okay with a bit of Python coding?

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
 Topic: Suggestions for improving rejections...Project Caterpillar
Re: Suggestions for improving rejections...Project Caterpillar [message #94547 is a reply to message #93663 ] Tue, 22 July 2014 18:49 UTC
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
Hey guys,

Wanted to share another quick update:

Ever since we started offering Print It Anyway, you've been telling is its a great way for you to learn from your models - even the rejected ones. You've also been telling us you'd love to just print-it-anyway when you get a rejection on a normal order.

So today we're making it even easier for you to learn and experiment with rejected models. After a model becomes rejected, you will be able to purchase the rejected model through Print It Anyway via the "Upload & Buy" page. On that page, you will see a "Print It Anyway" button next to the rejected materials, allowing you to just PRINT IT ANYWAY!

YAY

Carry on giving us feedback, and we'll act on it :-)

Natalia

Shapeways Community Manager

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.