Search Search  
Today's Messages (ON)  | Unanswered Messages (OFF)

Forum: Suggestions & Feedback
 Topic: Printable pdf invoice could look better
Printable pdf invoice could look better [message #122106] Wed, 02 September 2015 09:49 UTC
avatar tvips  is currently offline tvips
Go to all my models
Hi,

apart from ordering parts for hobby, I started ordering parts for business, and there I need a correct invoice for tax purposes.

There is a downloadable invoice in pdf format, but this could be improved:

1. For one or two items in one invoice, all could fit in one page, if there were not those lines with just a colon.

2. When two or more pages, the first page shows all necessary data like customer address, order number and so on. But the second page NOTHING of these, just the continued lines from the first page. Not even an header like "Invoice number xxx page 2 of 2"
I think, normally an official document, which can be printed and pages can get mixed up, should repeat some basic information on each page.

Regards,
Tom
Re: Printable pdf invoice could look better [message #122107 is a reply to message #122106 ] Wed, 02 September 2015 10:24 UTC
avatar mkroeker  is currently offline mkroeker
Go to all my models
Shapie Expert
Did you get those lines with just a colon on a recent invoice ? I only saw them on a single order from June last year and assumed it was a temporary glitch in their software.

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.