Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Jonathan Sheridan - 3D Draughtsman, Modeller and Designer
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Jonathan Sheridan - 3D Draughtsman, Modeller and Designer [message #76433] Wed, 09 October 2013 12:35 UTC Go to next message
avatar sheridan  is currently offline sheridan
Go to my shop
About me: I am an industrial designer and 3d modeller.
Expertise: 3D Modelling and Industrial Design : Rhino and Grasshopper Automation of Sculptural Geometry
Experience: Owner designer @ Electronic DNA Ltd
Portfolio: http://www.designpartners.co.uk
Rate: £35 per hour

www.e-DNA.co.uk
Re: Jonathan Sheridan - 3D Draughtsman, Modeller and Designer [message #76464 is a reply to message #76433 ] Thu, 10 October 2013 01:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar xliu019  is currently offline xliu019
Go to all my models
Hi, dear designer,
We urgently need you to help us look at our current designs, and help us break them into smaller pieces for printing and assemble. Rate negotiable. Best if we can finish today. Please reply asap. My email is liu.xiaoyu@dhs.sg. l'm in Singapore, my number is 0065-85884686. Thanks

best wishes
xiaoyu
Re: Jonathan Sheridan - 3D Draughtsman, Modeller and Designer [message #77445 is a reply to message #76464 ] Thu, 24 October 2013 10:21 UTC Go to previous message
avatar sheridan  is currently offline sheridan
Go to my shop
Sorry I didnt reply to this It is my first inmail from GH.

Please keep me in mind for future work.

www.e-DNA.co.uk

www.e-DNA.co.uk

Previous Topic:3d Model for eulergy.com
Next Topic:You want your sketch to come to life? Fast and affordable 3D Modeling service for you !

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.