Home »  » 3D modelers for hire » Jewelry CAD designer
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Jewelry CAD designer [message #76330] Mon, 07 October 2013 22:08 UTC Go to next message
avatar andeeer  is currently offline andeeer
Go to all my models
Hello.

I am a professional 3d designer of jewelry and souvenir production.
I've got 8 years of experience in NURBS & Polygon modeling, rendering and preparation models for 3d printing and CNC milling.
I work with programs: Rhinoceros, Gemvision Matrix,Tsplines, Vray, Zbrush and Modo.

I've got huge experience working with customers from different countries.

Portfolio is avalible on my website: http://sp-3d.com/
Email: pavlov.andrey.s@gmail.com

Also, i am offering ready 3d models for 3d printing or CNC milling: http://t3ds.com/m/493454

I am expecting to establish mutually beneficial cooperation.

Regards,
Andrey Pavlov

[Updated on: Sat, 09 November 2013 12:45 UTC]

Re: Jewelry CAD designer [message #78683 is a reply to message #76330 ] Mon, 11 November 2013 10:18 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar pands  is currently offline pands
Go to all my models
Andrey is great to work with. Very professional, good communication and delivered exactly what I wanted on time and within cost.
Re: Jewelry CAD designer [message #79154 is a reply to message #76330 ] Sat, 16 November 2013 22:04 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Fuegorock  is currently offline Fuegorock
Go to all my models
Andrey is an excellent designer. He far exceed by expectations to deliver a great design with a quick turnaround.

Previous Topic:Offering service!
Next Topic:How to modeling wire

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.