Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Friendly and Fast. See your dream idea rendered and realized in 3D form.
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Friendly and Fast. See your dream idea rendered and realized in 3D form. [message #75831] Mon, 30 September 2013 15:55 UTC Go to next message
avatar johnot  is currently offline johnot
Go to my shop
index.php?t=getfile&id=71512&private=0

Hi Shapewayers,

http://johnot.viewbook.com/album/johnot-3dmodel I would like to first thank you for the great ideas you have brought my way. For exclusive 3D Modeling, Product Design and 3D Consultation I can help you realize your 3D idea from its beginning stages to its printed finish. I specialize in Signature Consumer Product, Art Design, Sculpture, Toy Design, Jewelry, Household item design, and Industrial/Mechanical Design. Should you have a wild idea or a simple one, we can work together to realize your vision.

Rates are negotiable/Revision Rates apply
Square, Venmo & Paypal accepted. International Clients welcome.
Feel free to email 24/7
Happy 3D'ing!

STAGES - A project will have a few steps. If we work together on each step I can design & produce the product(s) you desire with the correct specifications.

1. PrePro- To exact firm measurements, it is first smart for us to isolate the correct production methods and optimization requirements for the final product(s). Material selection, thickness requirements, Bounding Boxes, and Volume are all necessary ingredients in this process. I can, in this preliminary phase, supply useful and applicable knowledge. This will pre-tell the printing cost and allow us to pick the best material and 3d printing house.

2. 3D Modeling- I will be able to design the various model(s) you've suggested. I use a combination of BLENDER, RHINO, MESHLAB, and NETFABB to create, edit, and check models. Each model at this stage will have been checked for printing capability. Questions about aesthetic, structure, and dynamic usually arrive during this stage. At the conclusion of this phase specifications and look are nailed down and readied for 3d printing.

3. 3D Print Formatting - During this last stage model(s) are checked for errors, (thin walls, holes, bad normals, floating pieces, etc.) I send all model(s) through a verified test printability test to ensure 100% printability. Models are thickened, sized and cleaned and given the green light at the end of this stage.

4. Let's Chat! Please view the attached. I have prepared a detailed guide that addresses many topics such as rates, deadlines, and correspondence expectations. This doc will outline how we may best work together on the project. I can happily forward you this term sheet as I see interest to move forward.

5. Payment- I accept a negotiable flat fee

JOHN O.T.3D
Best,

John
johnotdesign@gmail.com
http://johnot.viewbook.com/album/johnot-3dmodel
index.php?t=getfile&id=49376&private=0

[Updated on: Wed, 03 December 2014 20:54 UTC]

Re: Friendly and Fast. See your dream idea rendered and realized in 3D form. [message #75995 is a reply to message #75831 ] Wed, 02 October 2013 23:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ctsami  is currently offline ctsami
Go to all my models
Hello
I was wondering if you do any scale rc applications?
I am looking for a 1/10th or 1/12 the scale Suzuki Samurai to put onto a scale rc chassis.
It is all up to wheel well length on true scale size.
Let me know what you think .
Thank you
Dan Piepul
Re: Friendly and Fast. See your dream idea rendered and realized in 3D form. [message #76053 is a reply to message #75831 ] Thu, 03 October 2013 23:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar DollaShowMann  is currently offline DollaShowMann
Go to all my models
Hey wondering if you could do some eyewear frame design I have a Designer he does good work however now but hes seem to busy right now I already have a printing he did but I need a few changes done also I wanted back up 3-D printer for other designs I will want in the future I will need a pretty quick turn around ... give me a call 313-720-3992 or email 248-508-2568 Mike
Re: Friendly and Fast. See your dream idea rendered and realized in 3D form. [message #76297 is a reply to message #76053 ] Mon, 07 October 2013 14:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hello Mike, Would you be intwrested in some changes? I believe you were going to receive the stl?

Best,

John
Re: Friendly and Fast. See your dream idea rendered and realized in 3D form. [message #76465 is a reply to message #76297 ] Thu, 10 October 2013 01:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar xliu019  is currently offline xliu019
Go to all my models
Hi, dear designer,
We urgently need you to help us look at our current designs, and help us break them into smaller pieces for printing and assemble. Rate negotiable. Best if we can finish today. Please reply asap. My email is liu.xiaoyu@dhs.sg. l'm in Singapore, my number is 0065-85884686. Thanks

best wishes
xiaoyu
Re: Friendly and Fast. See your dream idea rendered and realized in 3D form. [message #76468 is a reply to message #76465 ] Thu, 10 October 2013 01:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
HI,

I just sent you a reply email. Please send images and a detail of what you would like done and I can quickly give you a quote and turnaround time.

Best,

JOhn
Re: Friendly and Fast. See your dream idea rendered and realized in 3D form. [message #79593 is a reply to message #75831 ] Fri, 22 November 2013 18:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
holiday discounts starting November 23!
Re: Friendly and Fast. See your dream idea rendered and realized in 3D form. [message #81155 is a reply to message #75831 ] Thu, 12 December 2013 21:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hello, I'm offering special package rates for the holidays! Best wishes. johnotdesign@gmail.com
Re: Friendly and Fast. See your dream idea rendered and realized in 3D form. [message #82027 is a reply to message #75831 ] Tue, 24 December 2013 21:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Holidays are a great time for working!! Feel free to email johnotdesign@gmail.com. Serious inquiries accepted.
Friendly and Fast. See your dream idea rendered and realized in 3D form. [message #82466 is a reply to message #75831 ] Fri, 03 January 2014 01:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Happy New Year! Thank you for your wonderful ideas. I am most thankful to help you create your vision. Feel free to email anytime you have a new brilliant concept. I await! johnotdesign@gmail.com
Re: Friendly and Fast. See your dream idea rendered and realized in 3D form. [message #82607 is a reply to message #75995 ] Sun, 05 January 2014 19:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Sure. I do replications. You can send details to johnotdesign@gmail.com
Re: Friendly and Fast. See your dream idea rendered and realized in 3D form. [message #82954 is a reply to message #75831 ] Fri, 10 January 2014 14:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hello Shapewayers. 2014 has been quite awesome so far. Please help continue the streak! email johnotdesign@gmail for serious inquiries. I pride myself in the fastest delivery and best service. International clients accepted. Happy 3D/ing!
Re: Friendly and Fast. See your dream idea rendered and realized in 3D form. [message #83027 is a reply to message #75831 ] Sat, 11 January 2014 15:09 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar kal5  is currently offline kal5
Go to all my models
Hi I have an HO Scale Mobile Home I need to have a 3 D file made of it so I can send to shapeways. I see your in NY. can I send you the mobile home parts so you can make the file. And what would be the cost. Thank you, Kalman

[Updated on: Sat, 11 January 2014 15:15 UTC]

Re: Friendly and Fast. See your dream idea rendered and realized in 3D form. [message #83186 is a reply to message #75995 ] Tue, 14 January 2014 22:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
ctsami,

I am kindly following up as you inquired about design some time ago. Might you have any ideas you would like modeled. SInce our last talk I have expanded my base and I am happy to work with new clients. Talk soon!

John O.T.
email johnotdesign@gmail.com
Re: Friendly and Fast. See your dream idea rendered and realized in 3D form. [message #83630 is a reply to message #75831 ] Wed, 22 January 2014 16:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
New LoveBirds ring in the shop! Customize now!

index.php?t=getfile&id=50174&private=0

Re: Friendly and Fast. See your dream idea rendered and realized in 3D form. [message #84079 is a reply to message #83630 ] Wed, 29 January 2014 22:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Valentine's Day is steadily approaching Shappies! Get in touch and we'll whip up something special for your loved one. Don't worry, we won't break the bank;)
Re: Friendly and Fast. See your dream idea rendered and realized in 3D form. [message #84783 is a reply to message #84079 ] Wed, 12 February 2014 12:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
The Valentine's day rush is coming! Let's create something awesome!
Re: Friendly and Fast. See your dream idea rendered and realized in 3D form. [message #85472 is a reply to message #84783 ] Wed, 26 February 2014 16:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Are you located in NYC? Looking for a good price on 3D models? Get in touch and we can discuss your latest fashion idea, consumer product, toy or jewelry piece!

VISIT http://johnot.viewbook.com/album/johnot-3dmodel

EMAIL: johnotdesign@gmail.com

I look forward to working with you!

Kindly,

John O.T.
Re: Friendly and Fast. See your dream idea rendered and realized in 3D form. [message #87850 is a reply to message #85472 ] Mon, 14 April 2014 15:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Spring is here! email johnotdesign@gmail.com for custom and signature projects of all sizes.

Are you located in NYC? Looking for a good price on 3D models? Get in touch and we can discuss your latest fashion idea, consumer product, toy or jewelry piece!

VISIT http://johnot.viewbook.com/album/johnot-3dmodel

EMAIL: johnotdesign@gmail.com

I look forward to working with you!

Kindly,

John O.T.
Re: Friendly and Fast. See your dream idea rendered and realized in 3D form. [message #88272 is a reply to message #87850 ] Tue, 22 April 2014 14:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar 3DSwim  is currently offline 3DSwim
Go to my shop
great work!
Re: Friendly and Fast. See your dream idea rendered and realized in 3D form. [message #88355 is a reply to message #75831 ] Wed, 23 April 2014 21:39 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar PeterAshley  is currently offline PeterAshley
Go to all my models
Hi John,

I saw your post and need a 3D modeler but don't have much money to spend.
I just started a company called Baux Wine (www.bauxwine.com) I'm launching launching a high end wine in a box for $30 at retail. Box wines require a gravity feed so the spout is at the bottom and we'd like to offer our customers a selection of stands for the box which would enable one to place a glass of wine under the tap and pour.
We're in the finals to be selected to appear on Shark Tank in June or September and are looking for some neat things to share with "The Sharks" so we'd love to be able to show your design for the box wine stand.
I'm not familiar with 3D design or how you make your money so please let me know how you would charge for your services knowing that we'd need to own the design.
Thanks so much for any input you can offer and I've put some detail below in case you need for your response.

Thank you,

-Peter

Design Guidelines for Baux Wine base:

I want you to use your creativity, so I won't dictate how to design it but below are some guidelines – you can see an image of the box at www.bauxwine.com
The base is 4 ¾ (side to side) x 5 (front to back)
A typical wine glass is 7-8" tall and the "bed" for the wine box should probably be ½ to ¾ inch deep so that it doesn't block the spout
-The spout is rounded so the design could have a semicircle or a hole for the spout
You can see patent drawings at: http://www.google.com/patents/USD680438
The patent doesn't limit size, so dimensions are not on the drawings but you can get an idea for the shape.

Thanks,

-Peter
Re: Friendly and Fast. See your dream idea rendered and realized in 3D form. [message #91160 is a reply to message #87850 ] Tue, 03 June 2014 20:50 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hello Shapies,

As the summer gears up, give me a shout for big projects. If you have an extensive project that surpasses your wildest dreams let's chat. I can help you harness your idea and realize your vision in 3D form.

http://johnot.viewbook.com/album/johnot-3dmodel

John O.T.
johnotdesign@gmail.com
Re: Friendly and Fast. See your dream idea rendered and realized in 3D form. [message #93867 is a reply to message #75995 ] Sun, 13 July 2014 22:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hello Shapies,
For exclusive jewelry lines, toy lines, and industrial parts, please feel free to get in touch.! I offer discounts for first time projects;)

Best, John
Re: Friendly and Fast. See your dream idea rendered and realized in 3D form. [message #94542 is a reply to message #93867 ] Tue, 22 July 2014 18:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
REBOOT index.php?t=getfile&id=65799&private=0

Re: Friendly and Fast. See your dream idea rendered and realized in 3D form. [message #95548 is a reply to message #94542 ] Thu, 07 August 2014 16:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Check out this latest ZZR Motorcycle Design I restructured for a Shapeways client! This is a render. The actual model was made in full color sandstone. For pieces like this household items, tech cases, and more feel free to contact me. I love 3D and aim for excellence in all my designs. Cheers!

John

index.php?t=getfile&id=67391&private=0

Re: Friendly and Fast. See your dream idea rendered and realized in 3D form. [message #98497 is a reply to message #75831 ] Fri, 12 September 2014 18:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Fall is upon us and Shapeways has awesome new materials! Get in touch for fast, friendly 3D design!

Re: Friendly and Fast. See your dream idea rendered and realized in 3D form. [message #99142 is a reply to message #98497 ] Tue, 23 September 2014 16:46 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Need a new Iphone 6 Case? Holler at me!
Re: Friendly and Fast. See your dream idea rendered and realized in 3D form. [message #100337 is a reply to message #99142 ] Sat, 04 October 2014 17:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
WIth the new prices on October 7th, let's make something!
Re: Friendly and Fast. See your dream idea rendered and realized in 3D form. [message #101487 is a reply to message #75831 ] Mon, 20 October 2014 13:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Tis the season. I am offering first time customer discounts! Get in touch:)
Re: Friendly and Fast. See your dream idea rendered and realized in 3D form. [message #103780 is a reply to message #75831 ] Wed, 26 November 2014 13:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Thanksgiving is around the corner. If you have that special design you would like printed for xmas, lets plan to get it made before the happiest of holidays!

Best,

John
Re: Friendly and Fast. See your dream idea rendered and realized in 3D form. [message #104273 is a reply to message #103780 ] Wed, 03 December 2014 20:55 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Do you want an awesome model to give to that special someone for the holiday! Get in touch and we can work on something great!

Previous Topic:wedding ring
Next Topic:Model Train Shell Designer

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.