Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Fixing models for 3D printing
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Fixing models for 3D printing [message #73728] Tue, 27 August 2013 10:12 UTC Go to next message
avatar onefix  is currently offline onefix
Go to all my models
Hey guys,

If you're having troubles with making your model 3D printable, you're welcome to contact me.
I'm able to manually fix basically any model and provide you with .STL file fully prepared for 3D printing.

Get in touch with me:
contactonefix@gmail.com

Experience:
Three years background of working at one of the major online 3D printing services.
Huge experience of fixing 3D models specifically for 3D printing.

Rate: $10 - $20 per model. Payments with PayPal.

Timeframe: 1-2 days or less.

Any question - let me know.

[Updated on: Fri, 04 October 2013 10:24 UTC]

Re: Fixing models for 3D printing [message #74287 is a reply to message #73728 ] Thu, 05 September 2013 17:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar kymatti  is currently offline kymatti
Go to my shop
Guys,

i highly recomande Tim. He did a awseome job fixing a .stl file for me. Thumbs up.
Re: Fixing models for 3D printing [message #74611 is a reply to message #73728 ] Wed, 11 September 2013 23:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Fabcreations3d  is currently offline Fabcreations3d
Go to all my models
Hello,

I am in the process of launching a small 3d custom printing service where customers can have certain objects modeled after themselves. However, I am in need of someone that can check, diagnosis, and repair the file if necessary. I expect an average of 15 - 25 weekly submissions. I wanted to if this is something that you are available to do? Your turn around time? Your rate of compensation per head at this ratio? I await your response.

Best Regards,

Nicole Robinson
Re: Fixing models for 3D printing [message #74636 is a reply to message #74611 ] Thu, 12 September 2013 08:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Hello Nicole,

That sounds like pretty nice service!

As for checking and repairing 3D models for 3D printing - that is my core specialization.
I'm capable of doing all necessary checks and adjustments to 3D models and deliver STL files fully prepared for 3D printing.
Turn around time would be few days or less. As for other details, I'd be glad to discuss in person via email or Skype.
Please cotnact me via contactonefix@gmail.com.
Re: Fixing models for 3D printing [message #76080 is a reply to message #73728 ] Fri, 04 October 2013 10:25 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
Hey guys,

Just wanted to add that for any model submitted through this thread - 20% discount on fixing for 3D printing.

Previous Topic:a new design idea
Next Topic:Justin Howlett as 3d Modeller