Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Need to repair the model in STL
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need to repair the model in STL [message #73937] Fri, 30 August 2013 03:45 UTC Go to next message
avatar tomperys  is currently offline tomperys
Go to my shop
Hi guys,
I looking for someone who would be capable to fix some "errors" in STL files. I dont know if this is even possible... but mostly is just about delete some details, that are too thin (some of them need to be thicken) and in some case fill some holes. My designer actually dont responding for months now and I have only the STL files from him :/
Re: Need to repair the model in STL [message #73996 is a reply to message #73937 ] Sat, 31 August 2013 18:18 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Pseurai  is currently offline Pseurai
Go to all my models
PM Sent
Re: Need to repair the model in STL [message #74629 is a reply to message #73937 ] Thu, 12 September 2013 04:07 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar OrsonY  is currently offline OrsonY
Go to my shop
PM send

3D-Union - ORSON

View Weng Fai Yeap's profile on LinkedIn
Re: Need to repair the model in STL [message #74662 is a reply to message #73937 ] Thu, 12 September 2013 12:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Cre83D  is currently offline Cre83D
Go to my shop
Hi,

When you can send me the 3D-file,
I wll take a look at it for you.

You can contact me at:
Cre83D@gmail.com

Kind regards,
Peter
Re: Need to repair the model in STL [message #74699 is a reply to message #73937 ] Thu, 12 September 2013 22:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar SGDesigns  is currently offline SGDesigns
Go to my shop
I can fix it in a minute. Send me the .stl file so I can look at it. PM sent.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
www.facebook.com/SGCustomSilver
Re: Need to repair the model in STL [message #86112 is a reply to message #74699 ] Wed, 12 March 2014 05:50 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Pseurai  is currently offline Pseurai
Go to all my models
Removed. :)

[Updated on: Wed, 12 March 2014 06:14 UTC]

Previous Topic:Stonecutter Cufflinks Needed
Next Topic:Need someone to create a model of a plaque

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.