Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Family Crest Wax Seal Ring
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Family Crest Wax Seal Ring [message #72022] Tue, 23 July 2013 17:53 UTC Go to next message
avatar ryhollingsworth  is currently offline ryhollingsworth
Go to all my models
I'd like to take my family crest and create a replica medieval like family ring that would be removed and used to seal wax seals, etc. I'm attaching a photo of a handmade version done by a master craftsmen, it's just beyond my budget.

I am looking for a quote as to cost of converting my vector crest (i designed it and can tweak if necessary) into a ring. I'd also like the ability to have multiple sizes.

• Attachment: rw-hyatt2.jpg
    (Size: 18.03KB, Downloaded 111 time(s))

Re: Family Crest Wax Seal Ring [message #72126 is a reply to message #72022 ] Wed, 24 July 2013 20:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar saintblade88  is currently offline saintblade88
Go to my shop
It's hard to see the detail in the crest. Would you be able to post your vector image that you have? That would make it easier to estimate for you! Also, Are you wanting to have it made in certain sizes?

Cheers!
Joe~
Re: Family Crest Wax Seal Ring [message #72183 is a reply to message #72126 ] Thu, 25 July 2013 15:52 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ryhollingsworth  is currently offline ryhollingsworth
Go to all my models
Screen cap attached, I'm looking to get multiple sizes to gift them to family members.. hopefully if I can afford to Smile

Previous Topic:A 30mm figure with magnet ,metal,plastic, who can convert from photo to 3D printable file?
Next Topic:Seeking 3D Modeler For Modeling, Texturing & Rendering Work

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.