Home » Community » Work in progress » ipod 5 case protective
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon3.gif  ipod 5 case protective [message #71862] Fri, 19 July 2013 12:11 UTC Go to next message
avatar gafsadesign  is currently offline gafsadesign
Go to my shop
ipod 5 protective case i already make this one by forums request please see the photos below it's ready for print the links below
http://shpws.me/oxXi
index.php?t=getfile&id=36867&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=36868&private=0
this is the other one with appel logo engraved in
http://shpws.me/oxWR
index.php?t=getfile&id=36869&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=36870&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=36871&private=0

Re: ipod 5 case protective [message #71865 is a reply to message #71862 ] Fri, 19 July 2013 12:39 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar AmLachDesigns  is currently offline AmLachDesigns
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
On sticky copyright/IP ground with the Apple logo, I think.
Re: ipod 5 case protective [message #72475 is a reply to message #71862 ] Thu, 01 August 2013 10:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
gafsadesign wrote on Fri, 19 July 2013 12:11

[size=3]ipod 5 protective case i already make this one by forums request please see the photos below

Hi gafsadesign,

AmLachDesigns is right - you can't use a trademarked logo without running the risk of receiving a takedown notice.

I also have two other remarks:

- these aren't photos - please don't promote them as such.
- we don't offer yellow

Both issues are important to us as they may cause false expectations with shoppers. Please give a clear indication that this is a computer render, and use the correct color Smile

Cheers,

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: ipod 5 case protective [message #72498 is a reply to message #72475 ] Thu, 01 August 2013 15:12 UTC Go to previous message
avatar gafsadesign  is currently offline gafsadesign
Go to my shop
bartv wrote on Thu, 01 August 2013 10:15

gafsadesign wrote on Fri, 19 July 2013 12:11

[size=3]ipod 5 protective case i already make this one by forums request please see the photos below

Hi gafsadesign,

AmLachDesigns is right - you can't use a trademarked logo without running the risk of receiving a takedown notice.

I also have two other remarks:

- these aren't photos - please don't promote them as such.
- we don't offer yellow

Both issues are important to us as they may cause false expectations with shoppers. Please give a clear indication that this is a computer render, and use the correct color Smile

Cheers,

Bart

thank you sir i will remove the one with the apple logo and change the render color

Previous Topic:Product Requirements
Next Topic:parts have been cancelled

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.