Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » 3D Designer for 3D printing,CNC routing, rendering, mobile games content
Search Search  
 () 1 Vote(s)
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D Designer for 3D printing,CNC routing, rendering, mobile games content [message #60516] Tue, 22 January 2013 17:45 UTC Go to next message
avatar AndreiBuletin  is currently offline AndreiBuletin
Go to all my models
About me:
My name is Andrei Buletin, also known as user AndreiBuletin
Expertise: 3D modeling for 3D printing, 3D modeling for CNC routing, 3D modeling for renderings, 3D modeling for high poly and low poly assets that are used in mobile game production pipeline.
I am an advanced user of Rhinoceros 3D, Catia V5, 3DS Max and Photoshop.
Experience: I have over 8 years experience in the 3D industry
Portfolio:
https://picasaweb.google.com/101961236109058699091/Portfolio ?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCKez4Jb-mLL4Rg&feat=direct link
Rate: I am working hourly based and I use the same hourly rate for all projects, meaning 10$/hour
Please contact me first in order to provide you a quotation and a time scale.
Thanks in advance!

!!!!UPDATE: Starting next week, I am offering to the clients the possibility of visualization and reviewing their files in realtime, using only an internet browser (other than Internet Explorer which does not support this). The clients will be able to rotate and zoom the model with just the mouse using the left click and the scroll. This way, the clients will be able to actually view the entire model, not only just a few renders of the model.
For a demo, check the Sample file attached, download and open it in any internet browser, other than Internet Explore ( use the right click and "Open with" function ).
I hope you enjoy this new feature!

• Attachment: Sample.html
    (Size: 3.83MB, Downloaded 114 time(s))

[Updated on: Sun, 17 February 2013 22:13 UTC]

Re: 3D Designer for 3D printing,CNC routing, rendering, mobile games content [message #61023 is a reply to message #60516 ] Tue, 29 January 2013 17:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Hello shapeways users!
I am honored to share with you my latest 2 creations for two users on this forum.
More images on my portfolio link.
https://picasaweb.google.com/101961236109058699091/Portfolio ?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCKez4Jb-mLL4Rg&feat=direct link
index.php?t=getfile&id=26328&private=0

• Attachment: rabbit2.jpg
    (Size: 297.25KB, Downloaded 911 time(s))

Re: 3D Designer for 3D printing,CNC routing, rendering, mobile games content [message #61024 is a reply to message #61023 ] Tue, 29 January 2013 17:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
index.php?t=getfile&id=26329&private=0

Re: 3D Designer for 3D printing,CNC routing, rendering, mobile games content [message #61120 is a reply to message #61024 ] Thu, 31 January 2013 16:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Hello shapeways users!
I am glad to share with you my latest creation for a user on this forum.
More images on my portfolio link.
index.php?t=getfile&id=26416&private=0

Re: 3D Designer for 3D printing,CNC routing, rendering, mobile games content [message #61356 is a reply to message #60516 ] Mon, 04 February 2013 20:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar justmia  is currently offline justmia
Go to all my models
Greetings: My friends and I have some shapeways designs that need a bit of "tweeking", plus want to make a stainless steel brand for an upcoming Burning Man event. The brand we need is a simple one. We need a reverse printing of the words "Burnal Equinox" in Ariel Bold font, measuring 1& 1/4' for the outside diameter. The brand part (yes, we weld it on to a steel handle, put it in the fire, and brand leather and wood with it) has to be 1/4" thick, 3/16" of that is background, for a raised relief. We will pay for your time and for Shapeways to make it in stainless steel. (Hey, if you have an idea to make it more interesting, but still legible, we are open. I can send you some pictures of what we have for our other brands)

We have 2 brands in Shapeways design that are not thick enough, so can get you the files to enlarge the outside circles.
In addition, we have some little Burning Men necklaces that need the date below them changed from 2012 to 2013.

Right now, we need to get moving on the Burnal Equinox brand, the event is March 2!

Please let me know if this sounds like the job for you, and what you estimate the time will be for your services.

We are in California, USA, where are you?

Thanks so much,
Mia Rice-Stone
miaricestone@gmail.com
530/637-4393
Re: 3D Designer for 3D printing,CNC routing, rendering, mobile games content [message #61660 is a reply to message #61356 ] Sat, 09 February 2013 12:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Good evening, Shapeways users!
I wanted to share with you one of my latest models done for a client, a Batman Cowl done to full scale.
I hope you enjoy it!
index.php?t=getfile&id=26937&private=0

• Attachment: cowl1.jpg
    (Size: 272.47KB, Downloaded 799 time(s))

Re: 3D Designer for 3D printing,CNC routing, rendering, mobile games content [message #61878 is a reply to message #61660 ] Tue, 12 February 2013 14:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Here is my new model, the 1999 Space Eagle.
I hope you enjoy it!
index.php?t=getfile&id=27185&private=0

Re: 3D Designer for 3D printing,CNC routing, rendering, mobile games content [message #61916 is a reply to message #60516 ] Tue, 12 February 2013 23:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar qvinto  is currently offline qvinto
Go to all my models
Hi, I need to make a print of a bottle for my portfolio. Its very simple. Glass bottle, metal cap I made a very detailed vector diagram in Illustrator. Can you quote it for me? Please email me at qvinto@gmail.com

Thanks,
Carlos
Re: 3D Designer for 3D printing,CNC routing, rendering, mobile games content [message #61978 is a reply to message #61878 ] Wed, 13 February 2013 18:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Here is my new creation, a Sterling Silver pendant .
You can check the model in realtime,using just your internet browser(all,excepting Internet Explorer) at the link below, download the HTML page and open it in any other browser than Internet Explorer. Use left mouse click to rotate, scroll to zoom and Shift+left mouse click to pan.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/106690065/jewel2.html
I hope you enjoy it!
index.php?t=getfile&id=27291&private=0

Re: 3D Designer for 3D printing,CNC routing, rendering, mobile games content [message #62204 is a reply to message #61978 ] Sat, 16 February 2013 23:09 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Hello Shapeways users!
I am pleased to share with you my latest model, the scale replica of a Convair Sea Dart made for a client, I hope you will like it too.
More views you can find in my portfolio
index.php?t=getfile&id=27406&private=0

• Attachment: cnv1.jpg
    (Size: 279.65KB, Downloaded 691 time(s))

[Updated on: Sat, 16 February 2013 23:11 UTC]

Re: 3D Designer for 3D printing,CNC routing, rendering, mobile games content [message #63145 is a reply to message #60516 ] Sun, 03 March 2013 21:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar hcooper  is currently offline hcooper
Go to all my models
I am an inventor and needed some precision parts designed in CAD for 3-D printing. I hired Andrei Buletin and couldn't be happier! His work was excellent and he provided fast turnaround. His prices are also very fair for the high quality of work he provides. I have just given him more parts to design and I am recommending him to all of my friends that need CAD work.

Harlan Cooper
Shapeways member
Re: 3D Designer for 3D printing,CNC routing, rendering, mobile games content [message #63634 is a reply to message #60516 ] Sat, 09 March 2013 02:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Mechanoid  is currently offline Mechanoid
Go to my shop
I hired Andrei to model a ship for me. Andrei was from the start a true professional.
Andrei kept a positive line of communications open. Sent me updates on the ship,
asked for my input, listened to what suggestions I had, and came thru like a true champion.

Andrei is a modeler, that in my view, is worth dealing with for those very reasons.
Prices are very fair. Doesn't take your money, then ignore you, or put your project on the back burner.
Andrei says something, you can take it too the bank. In My Honest Opinion.

Andrei, you stepped up to the challenge, and proved your worth.
Your positive, upbeat, willing, eager, and your polite.
Rare traits in the human race these days.

Samantha/ Mechanoid
@The Verse

[Updated on: Sat, 09 March 2013 02:45 UTC]

I.D.I.C. = Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations
Re: 3D Designer for 3D printing,CNC routing, rendering, mobile games content [message #64365 is a reply to message #60516 ] Mon, 18 March 2013 20:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar blakesin  is currently offline blakesin
Go to all my models
I just finished a project with Andrei and I am very pleased with the services Andrei was able to provide. His professionalism and skill are outstanding. Lines of communication were open and easy, and the work was done in the promised amount of time for the reasonably quoted price. I will use Andrei again for my next project!

Blake Sinclair

New Shapeways member
Re: 3D Designer for 3D printing,CNC routing, rendering, mobile games content [message #65103 is a reply to message #64365 ] Fri, 29 March 2013 09:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Hello Shapeways users!
I have the honor to share with you some of my latest models done lately.
I hope you enjoy them, more you can find in my updated portfolio
index.php?t=getfile&id=29811&private=0

• Attachment: p1.png
    (Size: 401.78KB, Downloaded 453 time(s))

Re: 3D Designer for 3D printing,CNC routing, rendering, mobile games content [message #65104 is a reply to message #65103 ] Fri, 29 March 2013 09:13 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
index.php?t=getfile&id=29813&private=0

• Attachment: zog3.png
    (Size: 467.92KB, Downloaded 439 time(s))

icon5.gif  Re: 3D Designer for 3D printing,CNC routing, rendering, mobile games content [message #65629 is a reply to message #65104 ] Sat, 06 April 2013 18:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar zero_hour  is currently offline zero_hour
Go to my shop
<<Message Removed by moderator, private conversation>>

[Updated on: Tue, 09 April 2013 20:50 UTC] by Moderator

0 hr: art & technology ( 0-hr.com )
Re: 3D Designer for 3D printing,CNC routing, rendering, mobile games content [message #65638 is a reply to message #65629 ] Sat, 06 April 2013 21:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Uh.. no.. please discuss your affairs offline.

It doesn't belong here in the public forum.

From the forum rules:

Think before you post
Some things can be upsetting, but take a breath before you shoot back. If you're being demeaning, or are hurling personal attacks on others, you probably won't make many friends. Plus you run the risk of being banned. And that sucks. Please don't make us do that.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: 3D Designer for 3D printing,CNC routing, rendering, mobile games content [message #65654 is a reply to message #65638 ] Sun, 07 April 2013 00:59 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar zero_hour  is currently offline zero_hour
Go to my shop
<<Message edited by moderator. Please keep these discussions private>>

Is there a Shapeways-acceptable way to review contractors, or to warn other people of potential problems?

[Updated on: Tue, 09 April 2013 20:49 UTC] by Moderator

0 hr: art & technology ( 0-hr.com )
Re: 3D Designer for 3D printing,CNC routing, rendering, mobile games content [message #65656 is a reply to message #65654 ] Sun, 07 April 2013 03:32 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Buyer (and Patron) Reviews been discussed here in the forum some before, but Shapeways hasn't found a good way to do it. The trouble is that things can escalate out of hand quickly, and certain comments can reach the extent of slander. Shapeways can't afford to let things get that far out of line.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: 3D Designer for 3D printing,CNC routing, rendering, mobile games content [message #65848 is a reply to message #60516 ] Tue, 09 April 2013 20:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
As Stony said, this part of the forum exists for people to find each other, but Shapeways can not vet, recommend, nor mediate in these transactions.

We are working on a better way for 3D modellers and people with ideas to find each other, but for now this is the only place.

I am sorry if there were miscommunications, but please do keep these discussions private.

Best,
Natalia

Shapeways Community Manager
Re: 3D Designer for 3D printing,CNC routing, rendering, mobile games content [message #70130 is a reply to message #60516 ] Wed, 19 June 2013 21:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar andrewstrauss  is currently offline andrewstrauss
Go to all my models
I would strongly recommend AGAINST anyone hiring Andrei Buletin.

I contacted him on March 24th, 2013 to help build a storage box for my bicycle. We reached an agreement, and I sent him a 50% deposit, which he confirmed receiving back in March.

After that, however, he never finished the project, and never refunded my deposit.

I sent him him many emails that were just ignored, until I threated to report him for fraud. I would send him 5-10 emails over a month long period, and not hear back until I threatened him, and then I would get excuses like (these are from different emails, on different dates):

Quote:

"I apologize for the late reply, but I have been experiencing some problems with my email account and had some emails coming delayed or not coming at all."

Quote:

"I think that somewhere there is a problem with the email, as you are not the only one complaining for not receiving my emails. I can assure you about my good intentions"

Quote:

"I am sorry for the lack of any reply, but I am having some severe health issues that keep me away from working. I understand you are disappointed, but I didn't chose to have health issues."

This went on for several months, until in May, nearly 2 months after I hired him for a project that was supposed to take 2 weeks, he agreed to refund my deposit, but said it would be several weeks and he would issue a refund on June 1st. He said he needed the money for "cancer treatment". If he needed the money, he should have just finished the project, instead of keeping a deposit for a project he never intended to finish. This was one of his final emails:

Quote:

I understand your point of view and I respect it, but I wasn't ignoring you.
I will be honest with you, I have being diagnosed with cancer and I was doing chemotherapy, belive me, checking my emails was my last concern from all.
I admit it is not really a professional way to act, but I considered that my health and family were more important at this point. I don't wish to anyone to be in my place right now.
With your permission, I will refund your 50 $ on the 1st of June, right now all my money were spent on treatment, which is not cheap at all, and I will get some money on 1st of June, until then, I can't. If you don't agree, I will try to borrow 50 $ to refund them earlier

As you can see, he acknowledges his lack of response to my previous emails, and clearly agreed to refund my deposit.

I have all emails saved as evidence, and will be also reporting him for fraud on paypal.

Anyway, it is now June 19th, almost 3 weeks since he promised to refund my deposit, and he has not done so. He doesn't respond to emails, and has completely disappeared.

DO NOT HIRE Andrei Buletin! He took my deposit, didn't complete the job, didn't issue a refund as promised, and doesn't respond to emails anymore. He is a con artist. STAY AWAY, unless you want to lose your money.

PS: I know the mods here on shapeways have deleted some earlier posts about problems with Andrei, but it is important to share this kind of information so that other people don't get ripped off. That makes the community stronger. I would welcome a response from Andrei if he dares, and would be happy to edit my post if he ever does make the situation right. But I would hate to see anyone else on shapeways get ripped off by this guy as well. Also, if the mods here doubt the sincerity of my post, feel free to private message me, and I can forward all emails to you to show in detail what transpired.

UPDATE (6-20-2013): Andrei has now refunded my deposit. He also asked that I be clear about the fact that even though he never finished the project, before he stopped responding to email, he did provide some sample diagrams for an unfinished design (around mid April). These were png images that were not printable, and not complete.

[Updated on: Thu, 20 June 2013 17:43 UTC]

Re: 3D Designer for 3D printing,CNC routing, rendering, mobile games content [message #70190 is a reply to message #60516 ] Thu, 20 June 2013 18:03 UTC Go to previous message
avatar andrewstrauss  is currently offline andrewstrauss
Go to all my models
UPDATE (6-20-2013): Andrei has now refunded my deposit. He also asked that I be clear about the fact that even though he never finished the project, before he stopped responding to email, he did provide some sample diagrams for an unfinished design (around mid April). These were png images that were not printable, and not complete.

Previous Topic:Futuristic Idea? 3D Modeling, Toy Design, Product Design is my game. Friendly, Fast, Fun projects.
Next Topic:Mechanical Engineer/Industrial Designer for Hire

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.