Home » Community » It arrived! » Sandstone Model Arrived - Incorrectly Manufactured!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Sandstone Model Arrived - Incorrectly Manufactured! [message #63315] Tue, 05 March 2013 23:15 UTC Go to next message
avatar Gweetle  is currently offline Gweetle
Go to my shop
I just received this model from Shapeways: http://www.shapeways.com/model/930854/super-mario-mobius-und erworld.html
As you can see, the model is colored on all sides. I followed the instructions on how to submit a model for color printing in sandstone, which is why it appears colored on their site. However, upon receiving the physical model, it is missing half of its color! See the pictures.
Any help/suggestions?

index.php?t=getfile&id=28503&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=28504&private=0

• Attachment: 1.jpg
    (Size: 2.25MB, Downloaded 306 time(s))

• Attachment: 2.jpg
    (Size: 1.92MB, Downloaded 302 time(s))

[Updated on: Tue, 05 March 2013 23:55 UTC]

Re: Sandstone Model Arrived - Incorrectly Manufactured! [message #63317 is a reply to message #63315 ] Tue, 05 March 2013 23:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Gweetle  is currently offline Gweetle
Go to my shop
I would like a refund, this is ridiculous.
Re: Sandstone Model Arrived - Incorrectly Manufactured! [message #63326 is a reply to message #63317 ] Wed, 06 March 2013 02:59 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Make sure that you send a note with pictures to service@shapeways.com
That does look improper.. they'll help you sort it out.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Sandstone Model Arrived - Incorrectly Manufactured! [message #63342 is a reply to message #63315 ] Wed, 06 March 2013 13:20 UTC Go to previous message
avatar JoostD  is currently offline JoostD
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi Daniel,

I am very sorry to see that we shipped you a model with not all the right textures. Please accept our apologies for that.
I have filed a complaint for you. I have also replied to your email. Thanks for the email by the way.

I will get back to you as soon as possible regarding this issue and resolve this for you.

Regards,

Joost

Previous Topic:My package arrived half full
Next Topic:Harley Quinn

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.