Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Beer Tap Handle Designer needed!!!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Beer Tap Handle Designer needed!!! [message #61394] Tue, 05 February 2013 14:41 UTC Go to next message
avatar Pete_R  is currently offline Pete_R
Go to all my models
I currently have a tap handle that I send through large production runs. But I currently have the need for a smaller version of it, but not on the scale to justify large production runs.

Looking for a designer to take an existing handle and model it on a smaller scale in 3D to have printed.
Re: Beer Tap Handle Designer needed!!! [message #61399 is a reply to message #61394 ] Tue, 05 February 2013 15:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Dotsan  is currently offline Dotsan
Go to my shop
Hi Pete, I've worked on lots of handles, drop me an email at info@dotsan.com with any drawings and files for a fixed price
Regards
Vijay

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dotsan/sets/72157625022609188/

www.dotsan.com
Re: Beer Tap Handle Designer needed!!! [message #61442 is a reply to message #61394 ] Wed, 06 February 2013 10:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CMDesign  is currently offline CMDesign
Go to my shop
Hey Pete,

I'm also very capable of doing the job. If you're interested, I can send you some examples of my work through email.
If you're looking for good work for a fair price: contact me! charlottemarsman@hotmail.com.

Kind regards,
Charlotte Marsman
Re: Beer Tap Handle Designer needed!!! [message #61719 is a reply to message #61394 ] Sun, 10 February 2013 06:03 UTC Go to previous message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
Pm sent

Previous Topic:Need someone based in the usa.... east coast for prototype... get back to me :)
Next Topic:World War II Polish