Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » I have several buildings I need done...
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
I have several buildings I need done... [message #61320] Mon, 04 February 2013 13:55 UTC Go to next message
avatar Beattt  is currently offline Beattt
Go to all my models
I have a need for someone to clean up models and prepare them for 3D printing. I can provide you with sketchup and/or Revit files but need someone who can quickly clean up the surfaces and return the "clean" model to me so I can print it in my 3d printer.

I have several models that I need done...quickly. These models are of 3-6 buildings and 3-6 examples of closeup machinery connections.

Send me a PM if and only if a) you are an expert at this, and b) you can promptly begin work.
Re: I have several buildings I need done... [message #61324 is a reply to message #61320 ] Mon, 04 February 2013 15:36 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Dotsan  is currently offline Dotsan
Go to my shop
Hi, I'd be happy to have a look at your files, please send the Sketchup files to info@dotsan.com
Regards
Vijay

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dotsan/sets/72157623868337570/

www.dotsan.com
Re: I have several buildings I need done... [message #61365 is a reply to message #61320 ] Tue, 05 February 2013 00:37 UTC Go to previous message
avatar designanything3d  is currently offline designanything3d
Go to my shop
Hello, please contact us at contact@designanything3d.com with the information and files and we will get a custom quote for you. We have done many bulidings for 3d print.

-Josh

Previous Topic:Need a 3D creator for easy job an cooperation
Next Topic:Modeler Required for Puzzle Pieces

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.