Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3D Modeler needed for a Green Lantern ring
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D Modeler needed for a Green Lantern ring [message #60111] Sun, 13 January 2013 02:01 UTC Go to next message
avatar Loki03  is currently offline Loki03
Go to all my models
Hey all!

I'm looking to see if there's any 3D modelers that could help make a Green Lantern ring model in a US size 8. I searched Shapeways and found that someone else has made a model of the ring I'm looking for already but the detail is not exact and the size of the whole model is too small. Here's a pic of the ring:
index.php?t=getfile&id=25550&private=0

If any more pictures are needed please let me know!

Thanks

Re: 3D Modeler needed for a Green Lantern ring [message #60121 is a reply to message #60111 ] Sun, 13 January 2013 08:19 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar gafsadesign  is currently offline gafsadesign
Go to my shop
pm sent
Re: 3D Modeler needed for a Green Lantern ring [message #60153 is a reply to message #60111 ] Sun, 13 January 2013 21:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar iltasso  is currently offline iltasso
Go to my shop
PM sent!
Re: 3D Modeler needed for a Green Lantern ring [message #60228 is a reply to message #60111 ] Mon, 14 January 2013 23:23 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Tjsolo  is currently offline Tjsolo
Go to my shop
Have you found someone to do this for you yet?

Tj Solo

Previous Topic:3D modeler needed to create pendant
Next Topic:modeler needed to turn logo into 3d

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.