Home » Support » Buying » Being ignored on Items that came broken
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Being ignored on Items that came broken [message #59449] Tue, 01 January 2013 21:40 UTC Go to next message
avatar Silverbeam  is currently offline Silverbeam
Go to my shop
So it's the holidays so I know things are likely slow,

but I did get someone to talk to me BEFORE Christmas, a claim was supposedly filed, and now even after a second email sent asking for a status update, I am not getting any new info. I need to get the broken stuff reprinted for a client ASAP and I am really annoyed that I am not even being talked to anymore.

Anyone else getting the cold shoulder?

BEWARE BAD PACKAGING! They like to toss multiple orders together, no matter how many there are, A single set came just fine with no broken parts, but anything remotely fragile when tossed in a bag with lots of items doesn't have a chance.

SEE ETSY SHOP: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Silverbeam
Re: Being ignored on Items that came broken [message #59489 is a reply to message #59449 ] Wed, 02 January 2013 15:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Have you heard anything today? we should be getting back to full speed this week.

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Being ignored on Items that came broken [message #59506 is a reply to message #59489 ] Wed, 02 January 2013 19:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Silverbeam  is currently offline Silverbeam
Go to my shop
Yes I did, I hate to have to be the thorn in your foot so often shapeways. I know you guys are all trying and everything is till new, but I expect reasonable service both on my printed items and as a business all around.

I just hope in 3-5 years you guys will not only be the only affordable 3d printing site, but the best.

SEE ETSY SHOP: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Silverbeam
Re: Being ignored on Items that came broken [message #59507 is a reply to message #59449 ] Wed, 02 January 2013 19:44 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
We always appreciate hearing what we do well, as what we don't do well. So that we can not only be the best, but exactly what you need.

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com

Previous Topic:Christmas and new year holidays
Next Topic:Money