Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Helloooooo Shapeways people! - 3D Modeler Here
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Helloooooo Shapeways people! - 3D Modeler Here [message #57860] Sun, 02 December 2012 10:31 UTC Go to next message
avatar thehiddenice  is currently offline thehiddenice
Go to my shop
Removed for now

[Updated on: Sun, 24 March 2013 08:44 UTC]

Re: Helloooooo Shapeways people! - 3D Modeler Here [message #58224 is a reply to message #57860 ] Sat, 08 December 2012 05:17 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar marymagpiedolls  is currently offline marymagpiedolls
Go to my shop
Hi Isaac!
Your work is incredible! My name is Joey Versaw,
I am a doll artist and have stepped into the land of 3d printing. I have a doll already done but I need another and wanted to go with a different artist for it. It is fairly simple in design and small. Would this be of any interest to you? Please let me know Smile
Thank you, Joey Versaw
my email is: marymagpiedolls@yahoo.com
I also have a bear doll project I need to do as well.

• Attachment: SL385702.jpg
    (Size: 418.93KB, Downloaded 57 time(s))

Re: Helloooooo Shapeways people! - 3D Modeler Here [message #58961 is a reply to message #57860 ] Thu, 20 December 2012 15:40 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Danmckayx  is currently offline Danmckayx
Go to all my models
Hey there!

I'm looking for somebody to sculpt some miniatures for my 'Munchkin' collection. I love the game, but would love some custom mini's of the races? Think you could help?

If you are interested, please let me know, as I am keen to move on this Smile

Thanks for your time.

Dan

Previous Topic:3D ArchiCAD Modeller for maquettes & furniture on scale
Next Topic:CUSTOM STATUES - I Can make anything you want!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.